What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just make one observation: we have seen such bombastic Russian blood and bone and images of scrap metal littering the streets of Ukraine.

And still the Russian military advances, creeps forward and gains territory.

in this I am yet to see a single image of Ukrainian (military) casualties and losses on any independent source (except handles and telegram which be people will say is propaganda).

So ask yourself- yes the Russians are taking hits and images are coming in thick and fast- but where are the images from the Ukrainian side?

I honestly fear that the losses on the Ukrainian side are equally disturbing if not higher.

Went to sleep with Ukraine urging a no fly zone to prevent a nuclear disaster, as expected no chernobyl 2.0 the next day.

Can I just make one observation: we have seen such bombastic Russian blood and bone and images of scrap metal littering the streets of Ukraine.

And still the Russian military advances, creeps for are, in this I am yet to see a single image of Ukrainian casualties and losses on any independent source (except handles and telegram which be people will say is propaganda).

So ask yourself- yes the Russians are taking hits and images are coming in thick and fast- but where are the images from the Ukrainian side?

I honestly fear that the losses on the Ukrainian side are equally disturbing if not higher.
Like the syrian war, the underdogs do more propaganda. In syria it was to show their backers keep sending the funds victory is nearly here.

And still the Russian military advances, creeps forward and gains territory.

in this I am yet to see a single image of Ukrainian (military) casualties and losses on any independent source (except handles and telegram which be people will say is propaganda).

this is the thing that is bothering me here.
And all the shills are adhering and finding it all normal because Russia bad. (in and out of forums)

But Russia made a WRITTEN promise not to attack Ukraine if Ukraine give up 1700 nuclear warheads.

Zelensky maybe a comedian, but Poutine is the joke.

And that WRITTEN agreement becomes void when Ukraine joins NATO and paves the way to deploy NATO nuclear weapons right next door.

Went to sleep with Ukraine urging a no fly zone to prevent a nuclear disaster, as expected no chernobyl 2.0

Like they syrian war, the underdogs do more propaganda. In syria it was to show their backers keep sending the funds victory is nearly here
Yes exactly — and I don’t put on airs or pretend to know everything but this is a genuine observation I’ve made.

I have a LOT of images from both the Ukrainian and Russian side (via WhatsApp and Telegram) but I’d like to see it on an independent source neutral to either side — but all you see there is the same regurgitation.

C'mon your history is filled with wild witch hunts.
Native Americans
British
French
Canadians
Native Americans
Black Slaves
Southern White Slave owning States
Spanish American Wars
Philippines

Also you never answered why almost every war going back to Spanish American war conveniently has USN war ship or submarine that gets attacked and war ensues?

When this didn't work. You used the "white man's burden" dogma.

Other than this most of the wars I listed had some sort of lie to manufacture war. The American war of Independence and the civil war being slight exceptions.

Texas/US Mexican war was also manufactured on lies. Lie that basically alleged the Mexicans came into Texas and attacked American whities. While the American whities had set up a fiefdom on Texas which was Mexican territory. Kinda like Jewish settlers in Falastine(Palestine).

You are experts at manufacturing war based on lies. If you study something more deeper and meaningful other than sophomore year common core U.S history. That portrays everything as a bed of roses.

Your true nature is exposed by what you did to Native Americans. And what the British did to every Native nation to wherever they went "civilizing" the people.
Yes, am sure that those who fled your countries, whatever they are, thought of those events from US history before they made their decisions to take the trip to the US. It looks you guys are doing to poor job of disseminating these facts, buddy. They do not look to be made up. Am sure they in wikipedia, so they must be true. Then why do so many people continue to come to the US? No one forced them to adopt the America idea. Who holds a gun to their heads?

Ultimately, this is about the contest of ideas. Any country is its own idea.

So between the competition of the Pakistan idea vs the America idea, how many Pakistanis are in the US versus how many Americans in Pakistan and for what reasons? Can you answer that? You criticize US while ignoring/missing the irony that YOU are in the US living the good life provided by the America idea. Here is the brutal truth: That YOU are in the US mean at YOUR level, the America idea won, and the same goes for every Pakistani living in the US and refused to return to Pakistan.

In my opinion with or without Biden US was going to lose war against Afghanistan.
And my point was that all news about military operation in Donbas and the Ukraine should be taken with a bucket of salt.

There are a lot of fakes:

7 FAKE NEWS stories coming out of Ukraine

Kit Knightly​

We’re only three days into Russia’s military operation in Ukraine, and yet the propaganda cogs are whirring fast as lightning, churning out “news”, opinion and content grist for the media mill.

In just the last 48 hours dozens of stories, images, narratives and videos have circulated as being taken from the fighting in Ukraine, a huge percentage of which are fake.

Now, some of it could be attributed to misunderstandings, mistaken identity, misattribution…but many and most are likely deliberate deceptions designed to provoke a response. Let’s dive right in.

1. “The Ghost of Kiev”​

Early Friday morning it was reported that a single Ukrainian plane, a MiG-29, was patrolling the skies above Kiev. The English speaking press called the unnamed pilot “The Ghost of Kiev”, and claimed he had downed 6 Russian jets in air-to-air combat in less than 2 days, making him an official Fighter Ace, and probably one of the fastest to ever earn that title.

The trouble is there is almost no evidence this happened at all. To quote Newsweek:

Neither side can confirm Russia has lost six planes in total, let alone to one man inside a single day. And a video alleged to be “the Ghost” in combat – shared by the Ukrainian Armed Forces – is confirmed to actually be footage taken from a video game.

Nevertheless, he already has his own Wikipedia page. A testament to how fast a lie can move while the truth is putting its boots on.

2. “Russian planes flying over Kiev”​

A lot of people have been sharing a short video of Russian planes allegedly flying low over the city of Kiev. The Times used it a still from it in their story “Will sanctions stop a Russian shell?”:

View attachment 820846
The problem with that is it’s not Kiev, it’s Moscow. And it’s not today, it’s two years ago. It’s footage of what is likely a rehearsal for the 2020 Victory Day Parade flyover.

3. “Zelenskiy visiting the troops”​

Possibly no politician in history has had a PR makeover quite as fast as Vlodomyr Zelenskiy. Last week he was just some guy, this week he’s a war hero, there’s talk of building statues of the man. A (not at all staged) “leaked” phone call had him turning down the US offer of an airlift to safety.

Twitter is dotted with people sharing photos of him in combat fatigues, comparing him favourably to Trump and Trudeau and asking “what other leaders would fight alongside their troops?”

But the problem with that is the photos are all almost a year old, taken when he visited the troops last April:

View attachment 820847

4. “Luhansk power station explosion”​

Early on in the confrontation, this video started doing the rounds on social media:

The video went viral, receiving 100,000s of views. Hundreds of accounts shared it, even major news networks used it, all claiming it shows a power station in Luhansk exploding after being hit with Russian missiles.

It does not, it’s a chemical plant exploding in Tianjin, China in 2015.

5. Video games. again.​

This footage, claiming to show Ukrainian ground forces downing Russian aircraft, also went viral recently, even appearing on Spanish television news:

View attachment 820848
…It’s from the video game ARMA 3.

6. “Russian warship go **** yourself”​

This was the first major propaganda narrative following Russia’s advance onto Ukrainian territory. Allegedly leaked audio showed Ukrainian border guards on tiny Snake Island in the black sea communicating with a Russian warship. Upon being told to surrender, the guards say “Russian warship go **** yourself”.

The Western press reported that all 13 of the men were killed, and the Ukrainian government released a statement saying they would all be awarded posthumous honors.

However, while the supposedly fallen heroes were being canonised all over the western world, Russia was reporting that they had not been killed at all, but taken alive and unharmed back to the mainland.

A story both the press and the Ukrainian government have since reluctantly admitted is likely true.

7. Syrian drone strikes footage​

Another video doing the rounds, and again shared by official Ukrainian accounts, was drone footage supposedly showing the destruction of a column of Russian vehicles.

View attachment 820849
It’s actually footage of a Turkish drone strike in Syria from 2020.

Meanwhile, other accounts were sharing footage of combat from Libya or Israeli bombardments of Gaza under the hashtag #StandWithUkraine. Middle East Eye has compiled a list.

It’s somewhat beautiful irony that so many of the clips prompting outrage in Western liberals actually come from wars their governments started.

There we have it, seven stories about the war in Ukraine that are demonstrably fake, and that’s just the tip of the iceberg.

There’s tons of other fakes out there, not to mention fakes of fakes designed to discredit doubters or just spread chaos.

Ultimately, it’s all a timely reminder that propaganda is at its most potent at times where the news is moving fast and people are feeling emotional.

That is WHY the media whips up fear, anxiety and hatred, because people in that emotional state are less likely to think critically.

It should go without saying that this is equally true for both sides. We shouldn’t blindly accept claims from the Russian side, simply because we know NATO lies. Both sides propagandize, and one-eyed scepticism is only a different kind of bias.

In short, if you see something designed to provoke an emotional reaction, don’t let it. Never get swept along in the narrative, always hold yourself back, keep calm and ask rational questions.

Withhold belief, demand facts. It’s the only way to keep your mind free.

https://off-guardian.org/2022/02/27/7-fake-news-stories-coming-out-of-ukraine/
Bro, these contents were discussed in this thread before but thanks.

I have posted authentic information all along. 😉

And that WRITTEN agreement becomes void when Ukraine joins NATO and paves the way to deploy NATO nuclear weapons right next door.
Russia made that WRITTEN promise before 2008 when Ukraine was in possession of 1700 nuclear warheads. Can YOU even find that doc?

What the collective white West is doing to Russia is very very concerning. It will not effect Putin or Russian military. But it is making lives of common Russians miserable. There are reports of Russian who live in US or EU being beaten, harassed, businesses being spray painted like jews in Nazi Germany, shops being burnt and children at school being bullied.

Shouldn't the world have done the same to US and NATO when they were going around destroying entire countries and killing millions?

I don't think we've seen such a heavy hand being brought down on anyone else recently.

Mind you we're seeing a lot of anti Russian tropes resurfacing that used to be there in Soviet times. Essentially McCarthyism 2.0. Especially when the collective white West could have made Russia a partner. They were more than willing. But if you treat someone who is willing to compromise with you with humiliation. Then naturally result will be Putin.

This gives a glimpse how these countries will operate once Dajjal gets here.

Sorry if I offend you by posting something even vaguely Islamic. On a forum for a country that is 90% muslim.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom