What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro,

I am sure that Russian military advances, scenes of Russian military strikes and their aftermath are equally well-documented. What fellow members of the Forum want to post here in this thread is up to them.

Situation on the ground can shift in any location at any point in time as well. A lot is happening on the ground.
No what I’m referring to here is the the lack of any substantive coverage on the Russian perspective — that is what worries me.

So far all I have seen is analysts sitting in Washington and dull old men pointing at maps.

I can’t help but lol.

No what I’m referring to here is the the lack of any substantive coverage on the Russian perspective — that is what worries me.

So far all I have seen is analysts sitting in Washington and dull old men pointing at maps.
I commonly check livemap.com and The War Zone for updates - both are reliable and cover numerous developments.

I commonly check livemap.com and The War Zone for updates - both are reliable and cover numerous developments.
What I’m referring to is more to do with influence and opinion:

Ask yourself, where does the majority of content pivot ?

Your post made it clear you failed to understand the high level arguments for US in the first place. Your logic is that: The US started wars in other countries so that they have no choice but to come to the US. :rolleyes:
And what I said is exactly true. Why did you take in boatloads of people who were working/fighting for you in wars you started overseas??

Most recently your humiliating departure from Afghanistan and the C17s full of Afghans dumped on third countries or US bases??

Last edited:
Bro,

I am sure that Russian military advances, scenes of Russian military strikes and their aftermath are equally well-documented. What fellow members of the Forum want to post here in this thread is up to them.

Situation on the ground can shift in any location at any point in time as well. A lot is happening on the ground.

You can't deny the fact that the narrative seems heavily one-sided and the reports seem very handpicked.

Sure, the situation changes every minute and is unpredictable.
But given the aftermath reports,
It's just not right.

This answers a lot of things!

Captured Russian soldier (from a video)

Screenshot_20220304-231309.jpg
Screenshot_20220304-231313.jpg
Screenshot_20220304-231319.jpg

Wait a minute...

IMG-20220301-WA0014.jpg

😂😂😂

He's actually a Ukrainian soldier. A friend sent me the video and the photo.

Can I just make one observation: we have seen such bombastic Russian blood and bone and images of scrap metal littering the streets of Ukraine.

And still the Russian military advances, creeps forward and gains territory.

in this I am yet to see a single image of Ukrainian (military) casualties and losses on any independent source (except handles and telegram which be people will say is propaganda).

So ask yourself- yes the Russians are taking hits and images are coming in thick and fast- but where are the images from the Ukrainian side?

I honestly fear that the losses on the Ukrainian side are equally disturbing if not higher.
So what if Ukrainian losses are worse in every way? I ask that in the neutral context.

The Ukrainians are saying: We need to minimize the public perception of our losses while maximizing Russia's.

This does not mean Russia have zero data on how much Ukrainian losses inflicted by its forces. So it seems the more important questions is: Where are those data that should have been collected by the Russian Army at ground level? And please, do not insult everyone's intelligence by saying that the Russian Army is more humane than the US Army.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what if Ukrainian losses are worse in every way? I ask that in the neutral context.

The Ukrainians are saying: We need to minimize the public perception of our losses while maximizing Russia's.

This does not mean Russia have zero data on how much Ukrainian losses inflicted by its forces. So it seems the more important questions is: Where are those data that should have been collected by the Russian Army at ground level? And please, do not insult everyone's intelligence by saying that the Russian Army is more humane than the US Army.

Leave the US for Pakistan, then you can have a credible argument.

To be fair, given the way this war started and played out so far.
I'd give Russians more credit for humanity than i'd ever give the US.

Especially if they're holding back on the "Data".

To be fair, given the way this war started and played out so far.
I'd give Russians more credit for humanity than i'd ever give the US.

Especially if they're holding back on the "Data".
Or is it possible that the Russian Army is more incompetent than thought? I doubt you considered that option. It is too unimaginable. And you said 'To be fair' ? :lol:

What I’m referring to is more to do with influence and opinion:

Ask yourself, where does the majority of content pivot ?
Russian military movements are being mapped and discussed in following links:

You can't deny the fact that the narrative seems heavily one-sided and the reports seem very handpicked.

Sure, the situation changes every minute and is unpredictable.
But given the aftermath reports,
It's just not right.

This answers a lot of things!
It depends upon which sources you are checking.

I have posted two links above which will help you understand what is happening and how situation on the ground continues to change by the day. I have mentioned the names of other two as well.

Or is it possible that the Russian Army is more incompetent than thought? I doubt you considered that option. It is too unimaginable. And you said 'To be fair' ? :lol:

You're really on that drug,
can't blame you though.
You've been like this uber-pro-American for as long as I've been in the forums regarding various political subjects. lol

I have posted two links above which will help you understand what is happening and how situation on the ground continues to change by the day.

I would most definitely skip the guardian given the past stories I've read with them regarding various subjects and they are definitely not neutral.
Although the second link may be something worth a look.

Still, though, It is very curious.

I have posted two links above which will help you understand what is happening and how situation on the ground continues to change by the day.

I’ll just share one clip — remember turning nations into boogeymen never works:

It’s all about narrative especially in an age when technology has permeated every bit of our lives , when the gen Z get their information from Snapchat and Instagram influencers.

How many (please be honest) do Independent fact finding — the majority just consume the peddled narrative as a spoon in brought to the mouth.

Just my humble observation, lie o said I am no holy cow and nor do I pretend to be.
😊

Oh I agree that the Russian military’s performance this far has been comical to say the least.

I would most definitely skip the guardian given the past stories I've read with them regarding various subjects and they are definitely not neutral.
Although the second link may be something worth a look.

Still, though, It is very curious.
The Guardian is a brand with numerous authors contributing to it. The Guardian provides best coverage of the conflict in the link which I have shared here. Check it out and then decide. Do not dismiss a source based on journalistic articles.

Numerous members are trying to map the conflict through Twitter handles - this is a mistake. You need to check mapping sources to understand what is happening.

@RescueRanger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom