What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO, way to side step your own point, because you realized you didn't read my comment properly.

This entire thread is a gift that keeps on giving

The real gift is hypocrites pussyfooting real issues (such as funding the Russian invasion by buying their oil and gas) but bottom feeding on an issue about rocket engines. My mistake though I didn't expect such blindness to the hypocrisy that you couldn't go from A -> C without having B spoon feed.

I dont have problem engaging directly.

I know we all have our biases and there is nothing wrong in that. But just be human for a little while. Those people killed in those countries indiscriminantly by carpet bombings also had families, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, father, mother...

From one day to the next, they lost their house in which they have been living all life long. Their schools were gone, their hospitals destroyed and no country would even accept them as refugees.

I am not saying, that you should not support the US or the West, I am just saying be a little human and do not blindly support all their actions.

If Russia is doing wrong, so were they. If Russia is to be sanctioned and prosecuted, so should they be.

That would be a more balanced view.
Yes rafiki. that is my view point. Neither East or West, we need to stand up as a nations of non-aligned. Since independence the demarcation to divide and conquer has remained by leaders being appointed either as proxies or governers for colonials. Until we all take a stand and demand a complete seperation out of the clutches of the east/west/china pivots and carve our way forward = then only we from third world can make progress.

What do you guys think will happen if Trump rides back into office next election? Will he prove his worth to FSB by unraveling the western disapproval of Putin's action in Ukraine?

What do you guys think will happen if Trump rides back into office next election? Will he prove his worth to FSB by unraveling the western disapproval of Putin's action in Ukraine?

Trump or anyone sitting in office including Biden all tho he enjoys more power then Trump would not be dictating anything or any moves but the deep state..

Trump or anyone sitting in office including Biden all tho he enjoys more power then Trump would not be dictating anything or any moves but the deep state..
Biden is a traditional guy. But Trump seems to be a loose cannon :undecided:

Life under the spectre of war:
View attachment 820789

Not justifying this at all, but to do a fare analysis, that Russian may have received fire from within these buildings as hinted by some of the images and Russian FM and Putin both have repeated this too that Ukr are setting up weapons among residential areas and that on retreating they damage their own. We have seen Ukr shooting their own who attempted to leave. Look at the circled bags of sand below and cannon right next to apartments in linked post:

(copied)
1646410487803.png

Thanks for translating @NotSure :
Yeah, he says: There is nobody anymore, they left immediately, they are in our ...

What do you think: Who is they? Maybe some Ukr. Soliders with a Javelin fetish? They left left after what?

@1:09+ "Accused of placing military hardware next to residential areas"

Last edited:
The real gift is hypocrites pussyfooting real issues (such as funding the Russian invasion by buying their oil and gas) but bottom feeding on an issue about rocket engines. My mistake though I didn't expect such blindness to the hypocrisy that you couldn't go from A -> C without having B spoon feed.
Lmao, keep proving me right.

I dont have problem engaging directly.

I know we all have our biases and there is nothing wrong in that. But just be human for a little while. Those people killed in those countries indiscriminantly by carpet bombings also had families, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, father, mother...

From one day to the next, they lost their house in which they have been living all life long. Their schools were gone, their hospitals destroyed and no country would even accept them as refugees.

I am not saying, that you should not support the US or the West, I am just saying be a little human and do not blindly support all their actions.

If Russia is doing wrong, so were they. If Russia is to be sanctioned and prosecuted, so should they be.

That would be a more balanced view.
When did I support or justify anything or anyone?

I've been clear from the beginning, I'm just glad brown people aren't being killed here.

I don't care who wins or loses.

@dBSPL @Vergennes
You two are reposting the same tweets again and again. The funny thing is you two are frequently posting the videos of each other.
Kindly Stop making a mess of the thread.

who are you ?

BTW I went through the last 40 pages and there's only one time I posted a video already posted so please keep your BS and butthurt away from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom