What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
An interesting video recommended on how Russians think. Spoken by a Finnish intelligence officer with English subtitle.

Yes...if winning was just about casualties then clearly America won. But wars are about who is standing last. America lost my friend. However you paint it

20+ Years in the poorest country of the world.

2 Trillion $ + wasted in a wasteland

Flattened cities by carpet bombings (cluster bombs, mother of all bombs, depleted uranium and what not)

Countless attacks on Funerals, Weddings, Kindergartens, Hospitals

Retreated by installing the same govt they wanted to defeat.

Not a single person prosecuted against war crimes in ICJ (or whatever is that shyt called)

And this is victory for those Western mainstream media consumers.

Simply pathetic on every human level!

Do you not understand the difference between a country and a company?

Actually I don't understand the need to bypass the real hypocrisy and brag about replacing a component that has minimal impact against the Russian invasion. Sounds like pussyfooting around actual solutions available but still talk about "Muh EViL RuSsIa!"

There now that I've spelled it out for you hopefully it's easier to understand. :enjoy:

20+ Years in the poorest country of the world.

2 Trillion $ + wasted in a wasteland

Flattened cities by carpet bombings (cluster bombs, mother of all bombs, depleted uranium and what not)

Countless attacks on Funerals, Weddings, Kindergartens, Hospitals

Retreated by installing the same govt they wanted to defeat.

Not a single person prosecuted against war crimes in ICJ (or whatever is that shyt called)

And this is victory for those Western mainstream media consumers.

Simply pathetic on every human level!
I never said anything about winning.

Lmao, these attempts to attack me, without directly naming or replying to me are hilarious! 🤣🤣

Actually I don't understand the need to bypass the real hypocrisy and brag about replacing a component that has minimal impact against the Russian invasion. Sounds like pussyfooting around actual solutions available but still talk about "Muh EViL RuSsIa!"

There now that I've spelled it out for you hopefully it's easier to understand. :enjoy:
LMAO, way to side step your own point, because you realized you didn't read my comment properly.

This entire thread is a gift that keeps on giving

Monopoly on violence... 🧐
PalestineUkraine.jpg

Hey Pakistanis its ok to point out western hypocrisy in reporting but why are you guys backing Russia?
Dude what Russia is doing is exactly what India did to us
We wont take sides but its not justified

Who is backing Russia? We don't have such short memories!

We are talking about developments related to Ukraine that we care about.

On Ukraine: I'm absolutely certain posters on this thread have all the sympathy for Ukraine, as I do, but our sympathy is no good.

Best we can do is be fog of war enjoyers.

They are part of the colonialisers puppet regimes. Unfortunately, the colonisers have left but left their puppets behind not only in this continent but elsewhere.

How are "they" the colonizers and how are these "regimes" puppets ?

Please kindly write with respect just as I am writing with respect.

Asante.

Eh what ? When was I disrespectful ? It was you, yes ?

All this sanctions is temporary Russia has already scored a moral victory besides the invasion itself and they laid a claim on Europe via Ukraine. I predict right now and mark my words Finland is next and this will be an easy invasion and as a matter fact much much easier incursion as the population is only 5m.

Bearing the sanctions persist because previously the idea would have been him waiting couple of years atleast another 10 years before invading Finland but if the sanctions are in place and heavy he will just go ahead and get it out of the way immediately post Ukraine without any pause and max any pause will be few months just regrouping his forces to enter Finland and then he will use Sweden as bargaining chip...

Threatening to go in and then re-enter negotiations in order for them to remove sanctions.. Voila his gained Ukraine and Finland back to back and all sanctions lifted for sparring Sweden

I doubt they will go further than Ukraine but your comment on East Orthodox alliance could come true. Russia has been slowly trying to promote orthodoxy and disagree with the west extreme liberal/secular ideology, they have no choice aswell, if Russia follows the west then over the years Russia will become the west sidekick. The west ideology is very attractive, they promote it through Hollywood, media, education system and slowly its creeping all over the world and conquering. I've met many European and they are religious and conservative, family type of people.

Bro, don't engage him if you make a reasonable argument, he'll just call you arrogant and start to malign you.
tnx rafiki - why moderators dont clean up this place. no civilised debate can be had.

is he a banyani/muhindi?

Yes...if winning was just about casualties then clearly America won. But wars are about who is standing last. America lost my friend. However you paint it

That's correct.
And I think Russia/Soviets were not a competent fighting force against the Germans in WW 2 either but they prevailed over the Germans because of grit and ability to take huge losses. In the end, a chunk of Europe was occupied by the Soviets for decades. Russians maybe a greatly diminished force now and I think Ukrainians are not some babe-in-the-woods weak and defenseless but Russians are going to be more and more ruthless the more resistance they face and eventually they will prevail in securing a chunk of Ukrainian land and hold on to that for decades. Ukrainians are giving a good fight back but honestly nothing so extraordinary about it: Ukrainians have been preparing for this war, their population numbers are not bad when compared with Russia, they have been well supplied by foreign powers, AND they are fighting on their own turf. I'd wager that it is the Russians who are having to fight a formidable defensive force and Russians are at a slight disadvantage here!!

I never said anything about winning.

Lmao, these attempts to attack me, without directly naming or replying to me are hilarious! 🤣🤣

I dont have problem engaging directly.

I know we all have our biases and there is nothing wrong in that. But just be human for a little while. Those people killed in those countries indiscriminantly by carpet bombings also had families, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, father, mother...

From one day to the next, they lost their house in which they have been living all life long. Their schools were gone, their hospitals destroyed and no country would even accept them as refugees.

I am not saying, that you should not support the US or the West, I am just saying be a little human and do not blindly support all their actions.

If Russia is doing wrong, so were they. If Russia is to be sanctioned and prosecuted, so should they be.

That would be a more balanced view.

Well tanks are useless or less effective. I hope Pakistan gets a lesson and put less effort in tank induction. Should invest in drones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom