What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden is a traditional guy. But Trump seems to be a loose cannon :undecided:

They restricted the guy basically to nothing and honestly I don't see him coming back to office.

They considered him an insane individual and treated him like one. His own general called China saying don't worry if he declares war or claims to launch nuclear strikes we have restricted him in fear of triggering the Chinese in going for first strike that is the level he was at

Last edited:
20+ Years in the poorest country of the world.

2 Trillion $ + wasted in a wasteland

Flattened cities by carpet bombings (cluster bombs, mother of all bombs, depleted uranium and what not)

Countless attacks on Funerals, Weddings, Kindergartens, Hospitals

Retreated by installing the same govt they wanted to defeat.

Not a single person prosecuted against war crimes in ICJ (or whatever is that shyt called)

And this is victory for those Western mainstream media consumers.

Simply pathetic on every human level!
Send Latvian army to this poorest country in the world and see how long it will last there. Latvia won't be able to hold a province for a month.

Afghans are simple and hardened people on average. They do not have many possessions to loose. Afghan Taliban had too many hideouts in the region. They knew what they had to do - they made sure that the government installed by NATO will not be able to build solid foundations in different provinces (sabotaging activities and shadow governance). They were patient above all else. They knew that that NATO cannot stay for indefinite period.

As the war continued to drag, the costs of logistics and maintaining a government continued to climb for NATO. The costs exceeded 1 Trillion USD mark eventually.

Some countries might not have much of an army but they can fight very well. Keep this fact in mind.

Back to topic now.

They restricted the guy basically to nothing and honestly I don't see him coming back to office.

They considered him an insane individual and treated him like one. His own general called China saying don't worry if he declares war or claims to launch nuclear strikes we have stricted him in fear of triggering the Chinese in going for first strike that is the level he was at
There is a quite a bit of resentment to Biden right now. I'm not so confident that Biden will get reelected.

There is a quite a bit of resentment to Biden right now. I'm not so confident that Biden will get reelected.

Personally I preferred Trump hopefully he buys the right people to get back in office and he will have alot of backing from the GULF and AIPAC.. He was basically their guy and that is why Biden was bitter to these backing him like Israel and the Gulf as soon as he came to power but he shouldn't have brought that into office and local politics should remain local and one shouldn't bring that into the international arena but I could see them trying everything they can to bring him back to power

What would happen if Russia blow up a Western weapons shipment to Ukraine in Ukraine land/air space?
would it be used the Article V of NATO?

Personally I preferred Trump hopefully he buys the right people to get back in office and he will have alot of backing from the GULF and AIPAC.. He was basically their guy and that is why Biden was bitter to these backing him like Israel and the Gulf as soon as he came to power but he shouldn't have brought that into office and local politics should remain local and one shouldn't bring that into the international arena but I could see them trying everything they can to bring him back to power
I doubt. US is too intoxicated in power. They don't want a president to tell them withdraw.

I doubt. US is too intoxicated in power. They don't want a president to tell them withdraw.

You doubt he will come back to power?

What would happen if Russia blow up a Western weapons shipment to Ukraine in Ukraine land/air space?
would it be used the Article V of NATO?

It depends where it happens if it happens inside Ukraine airspace or inside Ukraine it is all fair game

Send Latvian army to this poorest country in the world and see how long it will last there. Latvia won't be able to hold a province for a month.

Afghans are simple and hardened people on average. They do not have many possessions to loose. Afghan Taliban had too many hideouts in the region. They knew what they had to do - they made sure that the government installed by NATO will not be able to build solid foundations in different provinces (sabotaging activities and shadow governance). They were patient above all else. They knew that that NATO cannot stay for indefinite period.

As the war continued to drag, the costs of logistics and maintaining a government continued to climb for NATO. The costs exceeded 1 Trillion USD mark eventually.

Some countries might not have much of an army but they can fight very well. Keep this fact in mind.

Back to topic now.

I want justice, I want those who flattened cities, schools, hospitals be prosecuted. All of them.

Once some of them are made an example of, the next wars will become less probable.

Start from George Soros.

PS: My country is the same as yours.

@dBSPL @Vergennes
You two are reposting the same tweets again and again. The funny thing is you two are frequently posting the videos of each other.
Kindly Stop making a mess of the thread.
I've been having a problem with displaying twitter media on the forum lately, if I repost a previously posted videos by some other, please warn me by quoting, I'll delete it immediately. Or you can report it to the Mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom