What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHO:

First shipment of medical aid to arrive in Poland tomorrow.​

Six tonnes of trauma care and emergency supplies - enough to help 150,000 people - will be arriving.
However, it is not clear how they will get to Ukrainians in need without a humanitarian corridor established.

The World Health Organisation said it had given emergency supplies to 23 hospitals in Ukraine before the conflict, but its supplies in Kyiv are currently inaccessible.

It also warned it had reports of imminent shortages of cancer medications and insulin, as well as oxygen tanks.
"There is an urgent need to establish a corridor to ensure humanitarian workers and supplies have safe and continuous access to reach people in need," said WHO director-general Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus.

Evidence?

I don't know why the deflection of that other person is still playing out till now on this thread.
He had other objectives anyway ...
Just check one word "Mamluk"
It's meaning and impact!

Slaves ruled Muslims!
Mahmud Ghaznavi, the son of slave... his grandfather The King...!
Do find out how... anything further derails the thread even more...

FM3Cid9acAA2LmT

China, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh Abstains.......More than half of the world Abstain to condemn Russia.
Serbia, and Bosnia condemn Russian aggression. Wow.

Serbia the Russian pet is turning against the master.

Bosnia seems to have adopted the EU stance as it has now become unanimous in EU. And that overrides the Bosnian Serb veto. What great rule, your foreign policy is whatever EU decides.

Jump off the bridge? sure, the EU agrees. Anyway its rare to get EU to agree on something, Putin did it.

It is argued sex slavery and slavery in general hasn't really been abolished, just had a rebranding. Regardless the evidence I gave was slavery that is identical to any other form of slavery.

The entire West is a Zionist plantation, so we have slavery right now. The entire Western societies have been enslaved now. They attacked Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan gave Palestine to their Zionist Jewish bosses, and sanction Iran on behalf of their Zionist Jewish masters. Hundreds of thousands of their soldiers are either killed or wounded in Muslim lands in order to create Greater Israel between Euphrates to the Nile. They're trying to squeeze Russia in order to subdue them and bring them under the Zionist Freemasonry control, while sacrificing Ukraine and others. And they changed their religion in the West to the point that Zionist Jews are seen as walking gods. There is no need to go back to history for slavery. It is right here in the West.

Answer my question.
history speaking, NATO Airstriked and dismemberment of Yugoslavia, which has human rights issues with Kosovo. NATO attacks Iraq because it has weapons of mass destruction. NATO did these only to show power and they want, these countries can't threat NATO at all
Russia attacked Ukraine, not right, but Russia did better than NATO, several days ago,U.S. airstrikes on Somalia, and then, is anyone condemning

if russia is US, and as US logic, Russia has full "reason",
Does the Nazis exist in Ukraine, yes
Over the past eight years, Ukraine has launched an offensive against two republics in the east that voted for independence, 15,000 civilians have died, and the Azov Battalion has even massacred individual villages
Ukrainian legislation prohibits Russian from appearing in courts, government, schools, and media. Ukrainian is the only official language. All civil servants must pass the Ukrainian language exam. One in five people in Ukraine speaks Russian. Is it a cultural genocide?

Last edited:
Well i dont know where this discussion is heading to but i would say i blame West, Ukraine and Russia also,
however i blame the West, Nato more as they got Russia cornered with so many warnings not to bring Ukraine into NATO.
Meaning West Missles will be on Russian border meaning Russia won't gonna have time to counter them in that senario i am totally with Russia as they are protecting their interest.
Remember CUBA crisis and how USA went bonkers when Russia tried to place their ICBMS at that time there was an immeninet threat of a cold war.
So inorder to avoid that West & NATO should have not expanded but they did and now this idiot Zelensky wanted to align towards NATO he is getting the medicine for that.
If he was a sensible person he would remain Neutral maintain neutral relationship with West and NATO all would have been fine, but people doesn't seem to understand that actually the main culprit behind this is WEST & Nato. :)

Answer my question.
Why do you think NATO is deploying missiles closer and closer to Russia? Do you actually believe the BS reason that NATO gave that they are deploying those missiles closer to Russia because of Iran and N. Korea? Ofcourse they are deploying these missiles to put military pressure on Russia to bleed them out (because Russia would have to commit more to military spending), they already have been attacking Russia with hybrid warfare long before this invasion happened so they hope this hybrid warfare ( NATO expansion plus sanctions plus colour revolutions) that they waged on Russia (again long before the 2022 invasion) would lead to Russia crumbling from the inside.

Now answer my question were you trying to imply that NATO is not a blood lusted offensive organization?

I think the IEA generals and planners were way better tactically then the Russian planners and tacticians.. This is not a knock on Russia but I think IEA just lucked out with someone gifted that came thru the ranks.

Because the way they executed the offensive was pitch perfect whereas the Russian offensive was allover the place in the beginning stages. The IEA used the turkish crescent tactics encirling first from the border areas then going to the villages first and finally encircling the cities themselves and while entering the cities also encirling them which creates siege mentality that defeats the opponents majority of the time it creates uncertainity for the foes and they will rush to open a corridor and to exit the battle majority of the time because being under fully encircled siege is unpleasant feeling mentally.

Example the Soviets failed to take Panjshir in 9 attempts despite having alot of logistics but IEA did it in like 5 days and it is one of the toughest places due to topgraphy hence they found a genius plan which is to send in smaller units of mountaineers to exclusively fight for the mountain tops while NFA was expecting IEA to throw in the cavalry it was a bluff for the first 3 days they were only sending in small units to fight for the mountain tops and zero logistics and once the mountain tops were taken IEA threw in the cavalry even Helicopters and warplanes leading to the complete collapse of a mythical fortress in 5 days.

From the tactical point of view don't know who that guy is within IEA who was in charge but he was genius and if he was the one doing the offensive for Russia then Ukraine would have been paralyzed by now

Last edited:
history speaking, NATO Airstriked and dismemberment of Yugoslavia, which has human rights issues with Kosovo. NATO attacks Iraq because it has weapons of mass destruction. NATO did these only to show power and they want, these countries can't threat NATO at all
Russia attacked Ukraine, not right, but Russia did better than NATO, several days ago,U.S. airstrikes on Somalia, and then, is anyone condemning
I have discussed this matter at length in following post:

if russia is US, and as US logic, Russia has full "reason",
Does the Nazis exist in Ukraine, yes
Over the past eight years, Ukraine has launched an offensive against two republics in the east that voted for independence, 15,000 civilians have died, and the Azov Battalion has even massacred individual villages
Ukrainian legislation prohibits Russian from appearing in courts, government, schools, and media. Ukrainian is the only official language. All civil servants must pass the Ukrainian language exam. One in five people in Ukraine speaks Russian. Is it a cultural genocide?
I have discussed this matter in following post:

Why do you think NATO is deploying missiles closer and closer to Russia? Do you actually believe the BS reason that NATO gave that they are deploying those missiles closer to Russia because of Iran and N. Korea? Ofcourse they are deploying these missiles to put military pressure on Russia to bleed them out (because Russia would have to commit more to military spending), they already have been attacking Russia with hybrid warfare long before this invasion happened so they hope this hybrid warfare ( NATO expansion plus sanctions plus colour revolutions) that they waged on Russia (again long before the 2022 invasion) would lead to Russia crumbling from the inside.

Now answer my question were you trying to imply that NATO is not a blood lusted offensive organization?
See above.

Military buildup is on both sides. Russia profits from sales of arms as well.

First shipment of medical aid to arrive in Poland tomorrow.​

Six tonnes of trauma care and emergency supplies - enough to help 150,000 people - will be arriving.
However, it is not clear how they will get to Ukrainians in need without a humanitarian corridor established.

Whats in this medical Aid? Needles, Tylenol, Javelin, band aids, stinger, bandages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom