What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it weren't for Russians. US and cronies would not have been able to brag about victory in European theater in WW2
This is shortsighted assumption. USSR benefitted a lot from the American Lend Lease program - a large number of aircraft, tanks and trucks were shipped to USSR which contributed to its fighting capacity and mobility.

USAF would have destroyed Germany in any case.

@LeGenD
Why did you delete my post?
I removed a post in which you were found to be trolling me. Your other posts are at display.

"Hang your chemistry and electricity! If you want to make a pile of money, invent something that will enable these Europeans to cut each others' throats with greater facility"
~ Hiram Maxim 1882 (Inventor of machine gun)
pic.png

If AIPAC decides today that America must attack Iran, Egypt, or others, no force in America can stop it.

Federal Reserve takes your hard-earned money and spends it as they see fit.

We're in the brink of World War III because Blinken and the Deep State decided to bring Russia to its knees.

If APIAC decided that every American should donate their livers to Israelis so they have one just in case, FENA would be rounding up Americans and shipping those livers off while they are still warm.

And yes, they decided to twist the knife into Russia, they wanted to make sure the corpse was dead. But the corpse is standing and and its moving. And now they will try to hit it on the head with the shovel.

What is a COIN operation before I start to think it is for coin operated laundry?
COunter INsurgency. I believe Russia thought that Ukrainian government was weak so all they had to do was do what US did in Afghanistan or what they did in Syria: shock and awe with air power, go in with special forces, shoot up the commanders and organized resistance collapses. This works against poorly motivated insurgents but doesn't work against even inferior organized troops.

Ukraine is not that weak and the government isn't that unpopular though which is why their first assaults failed.

Remember that even when Nazi Germany steamrolled Poland in what is regarded as basically destroying an unarmed opponent as a war crime, they still lost 17k soldiers, 270 planes and 1000+ vehicles even though they had far more planes, vehicles and soldiers. Poland was far smaller and poorer than Germany at the time. Russian expeditionary military is actually smaller than Ukrainian.

As per the Turkish analysts it's an "Intelligence" warfare. It's obvious from so blatant mistakes at the Staff Planning levels at both sides. A deep "smoke and mirror" game is being played with tons of hard to explain events. The ordinary Ukrainians are paying the price...

My note: As for the countries like Turkey and Pak it's a win-win situation for it's the war of the Imperialists vs Imperialists as per the DIVINE RULE that stipulates an intense hatred brewing 24/7 amongst the Usual Suspects for each other...

Last edited:
COunter INsurgency. I believe Russia thought that Ukrainian government was weak so all they had to do was do what US did in Afghanistan or what they did in Syria: shock and awe with air power, go in with special forces, shoot up the commanders and organized resistance collapses. This works against poorly motivated insurgents but doesn't work against even inferior organized troops.

Ukraine is not that weak and the government isn't that unpopular though which is why their first assaults failed.

Remember that even when Nazi Germany steamrolled Poland in what is regarded as basically destroying an unarmed opponent as a war crime, they still lost 17k soldiers, 270 planes and 1000+ vehicles even though they had far more planes, vehicles and soldiers. Poland was far smaller and poorer than Germany at the time. Russian expeditionary military is actually smaller than Ukrainian.

Wrong comparison. Russia is using their C class army of paramilitary, Chechen soldiers, and some army regulars for this war. They haven't really used their advanced weapon systems, not even their stealth bomber. US and NATO went into Iraq with strong force and it took them 1 month and 1 week to conventionally defeat Iraq's army.

I think the IEA generals and planners were way better tactically then the Russian planners and tacticians.. This is not a knock on Russia but I think IEA just lucked out with someone gifted that came thru the ranks.

Because the way they executed the offensive was pitch perfect whereas the Russian offensive was allover the place in the beginning stages. The IEA used the turkish crescent tactics encirling first from the border areas then going to the villages first and finally encircling the cities themselves and while entering the cities also encirling them which creates siege mentality that defeats the opponents majority of the time it creates uncertainity for the foes and they will rush to open a corridor and to exit the battle majority of the time because being under fully encircled siege is unpleasant feeling mentally.

Example the Soviets failed to take Panjshir in 9 attempts despite having alot of logistics but IEA did it in like 5 days and it is one of the toughest places due to topgraphy hence they found a genius plan which is to send in smaller units of mountaineers to exclusively fight for the mountain tops while NFA was expecting IEA to throw in the cavalry it was a bluff for the first 3 days they were only sending in small units to fight for the mountain tops and zero logistics and once the mountain tops were taken IEA threw in the cavalry even Helicopters and warplanes leading to the complete collapse of a mythical fortress in 5 days.

From the tactical point of view don't know who that guy is within IEA who was in charge but he was genius and if he was the one doing the offensive for Russia then Ukraine would have been paralyzed by now

I would also like to add...

I heard rumors that they were planning for that blitz for 5 years and laying the ground works and also one thing to notice is he stormed all 34 provinces and cities of the country in one big offensive but left one province and they just kept passing by it during the blitz back and forward withint touching it or attempting on it and that province was Panjshir and the reason they left it be was due to topography and they knew this province will darn their resources hence first take everything come back a month later when you have consolidated the remaining of the country

Last edited:
@LeGenD I asked you to answer my question on whether you were implying that NATO is not a blood lusted offensive organization, how is that trolling?
I have given you my answer already. Both Russia and NATO are aggressive forces - both have attacked other countries from time-to-time. Neither camp has the higher moral ground.

Russian narrative in regards to invasion of Ukraine rings hollow, however. Russia already shares border with NATO member states, and no NATO member state have assaulted Russia thus far. Russia is assaulting one neighboring country after another on the other hand. What do you think NATO member states are supposed to do under these circumstances? Leave their borders unguarded? Common sense please.

As for the post which I removed - you know very well why I removed it. Do not put labels on me again.

6, six days, 6

It seems to me that the size and speed of what has been done in 6 days is not taken into account

---

And, on top of that, in this corner of the world, in this forum, we refugees, escapees and fugitives from the Western madhouse have to continue to put up with the insufferable Western narrative.

I have given you my answer already. Both Russia and NATO are aggressive forces - both have attacked other countries from time-to-time. Neither camp has the higher moral ground.
Well that's a good start, at least you are not claiming that the US has the moral high ground.

Russian narrative in regards to invasion of Ukraine rings hollow, however. Russia already shares border with NATO member states, and no NATO member state have assaulted Russia thus far. Russia is assaulting one neighboring country after another on the other hand. What do you think NATO member states are supposed to do under these circumstances? Leave their borders unguarded? Common sense please.

I already answered this part in the previous posts, repeating the same talking point over and over doesn't turn it into reality,if you have no new reply then just don't reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
By far the biggest challenge is that the modern western world is a atomized society while Islam and eastern civilizations are holistic. The recent burst of promenon and genderfluidity is precisely the product of atomization. It is also the reason why the west fails to penetrate islamic societies with its ideas. In many ways the western civilization is the youngest of all world civilizations and therefore its philosphies are also young and energetic but in a bigger picture its also foolish.

The western world is so dominant that its axioms are taken as default and universal, often even by well educated people, maybe even more so.
Or at least most attractive at the moment. The world is filled with ideas. Some parallel and some contestant. Parallel ideas, we can live with. Contestant ideas, not so much.

Wrong comparison. Russia is using their C class army of paramilitary, Chechen soldiers, and some army regulars for this war. They haven't really used their advanced weapon systems, not even their stealth bomber. US and NATO went into Iraq with strong force and it took them 1 month and 1 week to conventionally defeat Iraq's army.
US also outnumbered Iraq in 1991 and had almost equal numbers in 2003 while Russia went in with 1/2 the troops Ukraine had. Russia did seem to underestimate Ukraine. Now they're fixing their mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom