What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

UAE gets more than it bargained for with war in Ukraine​

1646221612082.png

Damn calm down bro. Just don't get how you buy S400 Erdoğan has goodie goodie chats ice cream and outings with Putin

Then all of a sudden you're all for Ukraine and TB2s etc.

So confused.
Turkish government and a Turkish national posting on PDF are two different things. Any Turkish national can have different perspective. I hope this clears the confusion.

@dBSPL

It would appear that there is some discord and infighting among factions inside anonymous:

58D1BA10-F460-44A9-928A-CD728258538F.jpeg

Man, this putin worship is hilarious. So many "straight" brown men fantasizing about a 70 year old bald white man, who thinks of them as nothing more than inferior 🐒

It is not brown men but rather the white non-elite who love him. Proven by the admiration he is shown by US republican voters.

I maybe wrong but man, that was a chain reaction. Oh boy

@QWECXZ What say you bro?
I don't know. It's hard to tell if an explosion like that is nuclear or not without measuring radiation levels near the area because some tactical nukes have low yields (below 1 kiloton) that can be similar to thermobaric weapons. Beirut explosion for example was almost the size of an explosion caused by a small tactical nuke and we saw the mushroom cloud there too.

Assuming there's no nuclear fallout, it does seem like a thermobaric explosion though, probably hitting a fuel storage, a power plant or an ammo deposit. The warhead detonated mid-air which is like what FOAB does. The reason that it burns longer than usual is a combination of sucking oxygen in and probably flammable material where the missile hit.

Russian helicopter violates Japanese airspace​

1646222044308.png

It is not brown men but rather the white non-elite who love him. Proven by the admiration he is shown by US republican voters.
Nah, I've seen plenty of brown men, including on PDF, who adore him.

Meanwhile from Washington:

Putin may encircle Kiev with tanks, but he'll never gain the hearts and souls of the Iranian people." - Joe Biden
As an Iranian, I feel that Putin has definitely not gained my heart or soul, but I am enjoying the war he has started very much.

I know that sounds cold-blooded, but this war has opened my eyes to too many realities that they were only conjectures for me before.

Russian helicopter violates Japanese airspace​

View attachment 820075
I guess what we're seeing is real life practical example of when Nawaz and Zardari say:
"Mian sahb inqalabi ho jae gae"
😂

Man, this putin worship is hilarious. So many "straight" brown men fantasizing about a 70 year old bald white man, who thinks of them as nothing more than inferior 🐒
This is what happens when you let youtube be your political teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom