What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile from Washington:

Putin may encircle Kiev with tanks, but he'll never gain the hearts and souls of the Iranian people." - Joe Biden

View attachment 820066

Source:

—-
😂

😂 that’s true to be honest 😂
Let’s hope they are not planning to win Iranian “hearts and minds”.

This is the new western losers obsession:

1. Russophobia
2. Islamophobia
3. Iranophobia
4. Sinophobia (currently on hold since they need Chinese support against Russia)
True but I would also say what's stopping these countries from uniting and giving a befitting reply to the loosers. The west is strong because its united. I am still waiting for Russian key allies to respond.

Exactly!!!

At some point around 1789, when being told that her French subjects had no bread, Marie-Antoinette (bride of France's King Louis XVI) supposedly sniffed, “Qu'ils mangent de la brioche”—“Let them eat cake.” With that callous remark, the queen became a hated symbol of the decadent monarchy and fueled the revolution

True but I would also say what's stopping these countries from uniting and giving a befitting reply to the loosers. The west is strong because its united. I am still waiting for Russian key allies to respond.
China needs to be more assertive and in the long term it poses the real economic challenge to the west. Most of the Muslim world overtly or covertly is backing Russia, which BTW has also played in rather duplicitious role in the Middle east, backing the Zionist criminals. Hopefully, now as Russia faces an existential threat it may have to reconsider its policies.

UPDATE

Residents of Ukrainian city Konotop have rejected Russian ultimatum to surrender or face massive bombardment. They have decided to resist Russian forces.

Ukrainians are brave souls without any doubt.

Sources added:

Last edited:
China needs to be more assertive and in the long term it poses the real economic challenge to the west. Most of the Muslim world overtly or covertly is backing Russia, which BTW has also played in rather duplicitious role in the Middle east, backing the Zionist criminals. Hopefully, now as Russia faces an existential threat it may have to reconsider its policies.

The Russians are no angels.

But consider, what is the West's end game here?

What do they want?

And what's next after this?

If I were China, I would consider helping out the Russians.

What's the next step for the West after a weakened Russia or even a post Putin Russia?

It's straight up confronting a rising China.

A multipolar world would be a much more pleasant place for Muslims (by that I mean Muslim majority states) than a uni or bipolar one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom