What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile from Washington:

Putin may encircle Kiev with tanks, but he'll never gain the hearts and souls of the Iranian people." - Joe Biden

1646220089076.jpeg

Source:

—-
😂

It's dailymail, what did you expect?
😂 that’s true to be honest 😂

Meanwhile from Washington:

Putin may encircle Kiev with tanks, but he'll never gain the hearts and souls of the Iranian people." - Joe Biden

View attachment 820066

Source:

—-
😂

😂 that’s true to be honest 😂
This man should retire - honestly. He is too old for the office.

This man should retire - honestly. He is too old for the office.
To be fair, he has to say this. It's kind of his job.

Still, from how things are going, Russia still isn't anywhere close to taking Kyiv, and Russian control over the few taken cities is gonna definitely be challenged, as Russian forces will need to leave to join other offensives (leaving a vulnerable token force behind). Russia doesn't have enough forces, nor ground support from locals to make an occupation work, not even temporarily...

...and that's Russian's long term problem, even if they win the war. Russia doesn't have the resources or manpower to keep Ukrainian cities under its control.

All of that doesn't even mention Russia's domestic problems.

Either way, this entire situation is pretty much a cluster **** for Putin.

🤣

[Edit] I should mention that the US had this problem in Iraq until the very end. They took the cities and installed their government, but their convoys were still getting constantly targeted, because the US failed to win domestic support (in Patreus's words "hearts and minds"). Keep in mind, the US had significantly more resources, and logistical support than Russian does, or atleast has shown to have used in Ukraine.

Last edited:
Once Russia exceeds a certain limit Germany or UK has to quickly deploy forces into Ukraine and basically once Russia crosses over that blue line an Incursion has to occur from the polish side. Put in 150.000 German forces and then there will be negotiations settle for the western part of Ukraine

I agree Germany has to draw a certain redlines because if Russia overruns everything to many refugees will slip into Poland and Germany and I mean in the millions could reach upwards 10m and both countries can't handle it and Poland can't change grund reality it is to weak but Germany could and hence they need to draw a redline and salvage the western portion by deploying 100k+ The Russians by that time have anyways meet their objectives and won't want to bump heads with Germany over that portion..

Germany has to step-up

Last edited:
Which countries have not imposed sanctions against Russia?

🔹 Moscow partners in the BRICS group (Brazil, India, China, South Africa).

🔹 CSTO Countries: Belarus, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan.

🔹Azerbaijan and Moldova abandoned anti-Russian restrictions. But the most unexpected was the position of Georgia.
🔹 Latin America (Argentina, Venezuela, Guatemala, Colombia, Cuba, Nicaragua, Chile).

🔹In the Middle East: Syria, Egypt, Turkey.

🔹 There are two non-EU Balkan countries in Europe: Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina. Hungary took an ambivalent position.

Bosnia will not agree on Russia sancitons because the serbs in Bosnia have a veto over such decisions.

But, very big but, any policy adopted by all EU states becomes Bosnias Foreign policy automatically by law. So we will be imposing sanctions on Russia at some point.

Unfortunately, Russia buys $130 million worth of Pharma products from us. And we buy from them crude oil and gas.

Its not ideal that we lose 130 million of exports especially in the Pharma sector, because who else will buy our pharmaceutical products? I can't even believe Russians would buy so much from us because you really need to trust someone to use their medicine.

So that will be jobs losses right there if they retaliate with sanctions. But Its probably worth it to stop their behaviour.

Also Russian Sberbank is destroyed in all Blakan countries. They have closed or been bought by local banks. So my relatives get to keep their savings. I can not believe someone would put their money in a Russian bank. Thats just crazy. When you gave Austrian banks, Italian banks, Local banks and even a Dubai bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom