What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gostomel firmly in Russian control (especially from Chechen)

What a huge blow for ukraine, that’s mean Ukraine defence lines around northwest kiev have been collapsed

PMIK meet with Chechen leader literally a day before Chechens were send into Ukraine.

This conflict started literally hours before IK-Putin one to one meeting.

The friendship between IK and Belarus president is bit , how shall I put, unusual?

My heart say that Pakistan got nothing to do with this conflict, mind however is taking 180 degree POV. There are many "coincidences" happening.

Now I seen videos with Russian policemen in POWs.

Are they really starting throwing riot police at an army?

Last edited:
Ukraine is a more than 600,000 km sq area and u saying they havent touched "half" of Ukraine in 3 days shows what a big moron u are.

It took these yanks along with the army of "allies" two full fledged campaigns, indiscriminate bombing of cities, to occupy Iraq (438,317 km²) , a country with no support, no weapons manufacturing capabilities and run by camel jokies!

These yanks and their poodles are insult to human intelligence.

The problem is that movements such as this usually inspire offshoots, they network and they expand to dream to carry out bigger and more spectacular attacks.

After the massacre of 51 people in Christchurch, New Zealand, in 2019—an arm of the Azov movement helped distribute the terrorist’s raving manifesto, in print and online, seeking to glorify his crimes and inspire others to follow. In the 16 years that followed the attacks of 9/11, far-right groups were responsible for nearly three-quarters of the 85 deadly extremist incidents that took place on American soil, according to a report published in 2017 by the U.S. Government Accountability Office.

Every society and culture has a problem with extremism and violent extremism, Muslims have the Taliban and militant fighters, neo-Christian and even agnostic movements have both Nazi and Antifa inspired movements. My point here is, if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck - it's a duck!

Without a doubt, Nazis are a dangerous and deadly ideology and considered as terrorist organisations by western countries. But there is a growing discontent with young men in western countries that are fed up with zionist control of their lives and their countries.

And this clash between far right and zionism is going to happen sooner or later. Muslims would be smart to stay out of that one.

330 pages and Amreeka has still not liberated Ukraine I am very disappointed. Amreeka never took that long to liberate Kuwait and Eyraq and half a dozen other places... Is Amreeka OK, hope it's doing well!!!! :)

Without a doubt, Nazis are a dangerous and deadly ideology and considered as terrorist organisations by western countries. But there is a growing discontent with young men in western countries that are fed up with zionist control of their lives and their countries.

And this clash between far right and zionism is going to happen sooner or later. Muslims would be smart to stay out of that one.

I disagree. The new Nazism has actually made peace with Zionist and Judaism .... Case in point, the undersigned Ukrainian President Zelensky is a Jew and he has supported the Azov Nazi Battalion.

Even Israel has been arming the Nazis.... Didnt you figure out why??

The Nazi new Jews are us.... Muslims. Wake up.

Rights Groups Demand Israel Stop Arming neo-Nazis in Ukraine
Human rights activists petition the court to cease Israeli arms exports to Ukraine since some of these weapons reach neo-Nazi elements in Ukraine’s security forces

John Brown
Jul. 9, 2018

group of more than 40 human rights activists have filed a petition with the High Court of Justice, demanding the cessation of Israeli arms exports to Ukraine.

They argue that these weapons serve forces that openly espouse a neo-Nazi ideology and cite evidence that the right-wing Azov militia, whose members are part of Ukraine’s armed forces, and are supported by the country’s ministry of internal affairs, is using these weapon

s.s.

@thetutle said:

Well, everyone have their own right to take side of this war. They also have their own right to condemn any sides. But I hope not in this thread. Because we are in a thread with title "Russia-Ukraine War News and Development". So maybe we can stick on the news and military side of the conflict, and put ideological and political war bickering in another thread. Ok, I get it. Putin is crazy, but I come to this thread to read the development of the war, not talk about right or wrong of any side.

It is better if somebody can make a thread for military analytics of this conflict. If you are a military man, understand know-how of military operation, you can make a writing so people in this forum can learn. Of course, others can debate your view, with of course, as long as they have military expertise that can be share with us.

Why? Because PDF is a military based forum. It has been to long for us to get some worthy military analyst that can broaden our horizon. Well, at least for me, a fan boy who want to learn.

What do you think? @The Eagle

Last edited:
Look at the Chinese, nowhere near the ally Russia hoped for. They are getting contained by America in South China Sea but still not a single voice of support from Beijing. Not any economic deals to ease sanctions on the Russians.
Chinese will be looking to pick the corpse of the failing Russian empire and get its land back in outer Manchuria. The west does not hold and Chinese land. Unlike Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom