What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Americans really want to help Europe solve the Russian problem, it is actually very easy. Dissolve NATO and let Russia join the EU,

You know there are minimum conditions to join the EU.

The most basic requirement is that only stable democracies can join the EU.

Does Russia today seems to you a " stable democracy " ? ? ?

~

And the crowdfunding will be a waste because the drone will be shot down soon.

@jhungary, you did not believe me when I said the Ukrainian civilians welcome the Russians and allies in the liberated cities.

@Akritas @Apollon, this is the way of the Russian and allied fighters - not to harm the Ukrainian civilians, unlike the fanatics among the Ukrainian military who commit war crimes.

Nice to see ANNA news agency back on the internet. It did wonderful work in showing the Syrian government side and Russian side in the Syria war until ANNA was banned from YouTube.

:lol:

Ukraine is ruled by a nazi Jew.
(Source: Kremlin)

Ukraine army is commanded by Hilary Clinton.
(Source: Xinhua)

The Moon is not cheese but chinese.
(Source: chinese posters)

The last is incorrect but the first two are correct.

How would you describe a democracy ?

Do tell me if the Russian captured Lysychansk in a frontal assault from Sieverodonetsk? The one that I have said and for your convivence Circled in the post

IMG_20220705_101139.jpg

When I wrote that on 26 May, Russia had not yet broke out from Popasna, that changed since that day. Here are the progress of Russian advance in Popasna

June 26

Severodonetsk Battle Map Draft June 26,2022.png

June 27

Luhansk Battle Map Draft June 27,2022.png

June 28
Luhansk Battle Map Draft June 28,2022.png

June 29

Luhansk Battle Map Draft June 29,2022_0.png

June 30

Severodonetsk Battle Map Draft June 30,2022.png

Going back to my original post, The Position in Lysychansk is defendable as long as

1.) Sloviansk and Kramatorsk is NOT threaten
2.) Russia did not break thru from Poposna

And Russia DID Break thru from Poposna, what do you want me to say??

Attachments

• Luhansk Battle Map Draft June 29,2022_0.png
    Luhansk Battle Map Draft June 29,2022_0.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 24
@jhungary
The U.S. should give the Ukrainians more HIMARS or M270s along with ATACMS since the U.S. Army is replacing them with PRSMs soon. They could easily hit the ships in Sevastopol where the Russian ships and submarines are reloading the cruise missiles to launch them at the cities especially Odessa. Even hit where they keep the cruise missiles at. One of the main reasons why the Russians wanted to take Crimea back in 2014 for its location. Also used them against distant targets where the supply points are at along with helo and aircraft bases in occupied areas.
They need something that can turn the tides. Not just MLRS.

MLRS has been doing the Ukrainian good (It is probably the sole reason why Russia "withdraw" from Snake Island.

Problem is, we need to give them more, and as I said, the US should have give the Ukrainian all the Marine M270 (They have around 70 MLRS in storage after switching to HIMARS) Most analyst said they only need 60 to turn the tide of battle.

If I am the Ukrainian, I will probably try to retake Kherson first, they are now within Artillery range, the Ukrainian are probably thinking about what they should do, if this is the US, we will take the airport first, and then use the airport 5 mile North of the city to use as a supply base and go down to Kherson with heavy artillery and MLRS cover.

Not sure if this is true, but local channel (Telegram and Instagram) tell the TDF and Ukrainian force to get ready for Assault in the next 2 weeks.

The war is going to speed up. WHY? Because the capture of Lisichansk and areas around it would STRAIGHTEN THE SUPPLY ROUTES OF RUSSIAN MILITARY !! IT WILL GIVE RUSSIA ACCESS TO RAILWAY, ROADS AND BRIDGES. Just have a look at Lisichansk and the areas around it.

The whole region of Donbass will fall soon. The cities of Karkiv and Poltava are in imminent danger. It appears that Russia will go all the way to Dnipro River !!! Don't be surprised if Kyiv is divided into two cities with the Dnipro River acting as a Bounder .
I think Ukraine War will last much longer than your estimation. Russia only throw 200,000 troops into the war, less than 1/3 of Pakistan Army.

Russia uses guns against PAX STUPOR drones in Ukraine. To combat the drones, the allied forces of the Russian military began to use guns against the STUPOR drones in Ukraine. The complex against drones PARS "STUPOR" emits electromagnetic impulses and suppresses the control channels of drones. To neutralize the drone, you need to press and hold the button on the weapon, the drone loses contact with the operator and, depending on the drone model, can smoothly land, hover, or return to the operator. Weapons against drones operate at ranges up to 1500 meters and suppress the reception of signals from all types of navigation satellites. The charge of the weapon is enough for 4 hours and it is available for free sale, the price is about 10 thousand dollars.

Russian army units, the Chechen Akhmat regiment, captured four Ukrainian Varta armored vehicles. The vehicles are based on the MAZ-5434 truck and have enhanced mine protection, the armored vehicle is capable of transporting eight soldiers, including crew members. It is not clear for what reason the vehicles were abandoned, the Varta armored vehicles are 2018 and fully operational. According to preliminary data, the trophies of the Russian army will be sent to the front to strengthen the units of the Russian army.

Published footage of the impact of the Russian ATGM crew from a distance of 3500 meters on a military truck of the Ukrainian army.

~
did Ukraine ever looked like a stable democracy in all its history ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom