What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russian drone alert. So, the thousands of young Russian, conscript soldiers dying on Ukraine's territory against their wills is ok? But, Ukrainians fighting for their own land is...wrong? Perhaps you should have told the defenders of Stalingrad that in WW2. You Russians are so deluded its pitiful
LOL, bunch of nonsense. Get some shrooms and hit some ghenge and chill a bit. Here's what I think and not the moral coconut arguments you seem to be delusional about. Every war is a tragedy, and should be avoided, and every death Russian or Ukrainian breaks my heart and this war should end as soon as possible. Not to mention billions affected by high energy prices around the world so financiers/traders/Weapons manufacturers in London and New York can make billions from suffering of innocent people. Capiche.

Last edited:
After Lyschansk, Russian forces storm Kharkiv

Shoigu:
Ukrainian forces left 39 tanks and other armored vehicles, 11 guns and mortars and 48 anti-tank missile systems in Lysichansk during the withdrawal, and the total losses of Ukrainian forces in two weeks amounted to more than 5 thousand fighters.
@Cassan_Kozlov

Ukrainian bombing of the Donetsk train station market.
@khalediskef

Lavrov:
US freezing of state assets is outright theft
@Cassan_Kozlov

Attachments

• 1656977684602.png
    1656977684602.png
    409.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

The Russian army continues to bombard eastern Ukraine and is advancing to control the Donbass region

Ukrainian Foreign Minister 🇺🇦:
The West should explain to us why Ukraine could not join NATO, while Sweden and Finland did!
@rzc_o8

Germany posts its first monthly trade deficit in more than 3 decades due to rising energy costs.
@aooooraaa

After Lyschansk, Russian forces storm Kharkiv

Shoigu:
Ukrainian forces left 39 tanks and other armored vehicles, 11 guns and mortars and 48 anti-tank missile systems in Lysichansk during the withdrawal, and the total losses of Ukrainian forces in two weeks amounted to more than 5 thousand fighters.
@Cassan_Kozlov

Today, Finland and Sweden have completed in one round negotiations to join NATO, and tomorrow the accession protocol will be officially signed.
@soldier2017kg
View attachment 859152

Ukrainian bombing of the Donetsk train station market.
@khalediskef

Lavrov:
US freezing of state assets is outright theft
@Cassan_Kozlov
Slap on the face to Ukraine by Nato

LOL, bunch of nonsense. Get some shrooms and hit some ghenge and chill a bit. Here's what I think and not the moral coconut arguments you seem to be delusional about. Every war is a tragedy, and should be avoided, and every death Russian or Ukrainian breaks my heart and this war should end as soon as possible. Not to mention billions affected by high energy prices around the world so financiers/traders/Weapons manufacturers in London and New York can make billions from suffering of innocent people. Capiche.

More nonsense from desperate Russian drones trying to justify their unthinkable crimes against humanity. how embarrassingly misinformed do you have to be to believe this tosh - but papa Putin and his media stooges told me..... Oh no, poor Russian babies - Ukraine didn't like you language and cultural influence boo hoo, sob sob - let's bomb the hell out of them in response. Infantile justification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom