What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The EU is able to sanction the transit of goods through its territories from Russia; and that's what it has done. There could, of course, be repercussions but the decision has been made that allowing Russia to move whatever it wants into Kaliningrad, in the circumstances, is a bad idea and constitutes a threat. And I tend to agree

Again, same principal applies.

If I call Turks or Egyptian are "Sand Nergo" (Can't use that word I want to use but you should know the term) That probably meant as a joke, But what if I say it in your face and call you "Com'ere Sand Nergo" does that mean a joke to you?

How about African and the "N" word. If I say all African are "ni..er", that is an untasteful joke, borderline racist. But when I come up to a Black American I don't know and say "Hey Ni..ger" do you think he would still think this is an untasteful joke??

I mean if you don't find it offensive, then you don't leave him negative rating, but does that mean because he call me a banana and that does not offend you, then I shouldn't feel offended??
@ Jhungary, honestly not trying being sadistic and bud in the conversation. "Banana" has no racial discriminatory slang to it, and its like differentiation of cultural background. So it's not in the same sentence as " hey Ni..ger to it" , it means you are a slave to your master. That's a whole different orientation. If you disagree, just ignore my post and I am not trying to start something with this post, just a different perspective.

Again, same principal applies.

If I call Turks or Egyptian are "Sand Nergo" (Can't use that word I want to use but you should know the term) That probably meant as a joke, But what if I say it in your face and call you "Com'ere Sand Nergo" does that mean a joke to you or do you find that funny??

How about African and the "N" word. If I say all African are "ni..er", that is an untasteful joke, borderline racist. But when I come up to a Black American I don't know and say "Hey Ni..ger" do you think he would still think this is an untasteful joke??

I mean if you don't find it offensive, then you don't leave him negative rating, but does that mean because he call me a banana and that does not offend you, then I shouldn't feel offended??

Don't even try to talk to someone who follows the race by color, or race by Nationality or race by ethnicity or race by religion narratives. Those people are extremely foolish and dangerous.

Test the waters, if they do think that way, drop it immediately. These people are deranged and delusional

Don't even try to talk to someone who follows the race by color, or race by Nationality or race by ethnicity or race by religion narratives. Those people are extremely foolish and dangerous.

Test the waters, if they do think that way, drop it immediately. These people are deranged and delusional
yeah, not going to engage with this anymore.

Already tagged mod to take care of this.

In Chinese schools every morning there is patriotic song playing on loudspeaker while children do morning exercise outside wearing uniform and red scarf.

Wow , that sounds like no fun at all.

I guess Bee-girl , would not feel comfortable there :

~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom