What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not there to play tourist, would you be dumb enough to take picture so people can geolocate you and hit those camp?

Again, I don't say that so you can believe me, honestly I don't really care what you think.

As for fighting, this ain't my war, I am not Ukrainian, and as long as what I teach them and kill Russian, I don't really care.

I have already said why this is not M777, not going to repeat again.

But I will part with this convo with this. I probably can make a video saying I have destroyed an Abrams tank very easily when I didn't And you are talking about a state with probably unlimited resources to do it. And this is not the first time they said something happened "With video evidence" and it did not.

As I suspected...you're all mouth and talk and BS :rofl: :omghaha: That's it, run away like a chicken when you can't back up all your talk and proven wrong.

Why did you choose that frame ?
And the only one where the shadow is obscured... How convenient for you...
Satellite imagery because those resources can't be used on other more important targets... :lol:

View attachment 855768
That is most definitely an M777..... If you don't want to believe it that's your opinion .. but fact remains a fact ....
First of all, frame can be anything, how do you know this is a M777? As I said in my post, the barrel is too clean, unless you are talking about an M777 without optics or that GPS box (You don't have the GPS component but that box is still welded into the barrel assembly.) You can't match that to any of that on that destroyed gun on the feature that M777 have, just because it looks like it, then it must have been?

On the other hand, frame can be fake. just because I put a video out and say "X Y Z is destroyed does not make it really X Y and Z is actually destroyed. You can fake it. You do know that, right?

For example. Tell me which one of the tank below is a Real M1 Abrams and why it is real and why it is fake?
1.3431.jpg

e3e211b77d13656bbce47e5c2fd1f993.jpg

i709663.jpg

i778425.jpg

R.jpg

Not all of the above are real M1 Abrams and was used in movie, and if you can aesthetically make a tank look a lot like a tank you want to look like, how hard is it to make a artillery gun looks like it, and the one above is just Hollywood cheap copies and you are talking about a state have billions of budget to make something real, and it's not like they have not done that before.

And finally the story that comes with that video is just too incredible to believe. lol Ukraine try to take back Snake Island and took their M777 in another island to support that effort just to be bombed by the Russian and lost an entire platoon on that island? LOL Do you really buy into that angle? If you do, I have a bridge to sell you, it's there, you can use it, and it will be yours for just $8 millions dollars.

First of all, frame can be anything, how do you know this is a M777? As I said in my post, the barrel is too clean, unless you are talking about an M777 without optics or that GPS box (You don't have the GPS component but that box is still welded into the barrel assembly.) You can't match that to any of that on that destroyed gun on the feature that M777 have, just because it looks like it, then it must have been?

On the other hand, frame can be fake. just because I put a video out and say "X Y Z is destroyed does not make it really X Y and Z is actually destroyed. You can fake it. You do know that, right?

For example. Tell me which one of the tank below is a Real M1 Abrams and why it is real and why it is fake?
View attachment 855797
View attachment 855798
View attachment 855799
View attachment 855800
View attachment 855801

Not all of the above are real M1 Abrams and was used in movie, and if you can aesthetically make a tank look a lot like a tank you want to look like, how hard is it to make a artillery gun looks like it, and the one above is just Hollywood cheap copies and you are talking about a state have billions of budget to make something real, and it's not like they have not done that before.

And finally the story that comes with that video is just too incredible to believe. lol Ukraine try to take back Snake Island and took their M777 in another island to support that effort just to be bombed by the Russian and lost an entire platoon on that island? LOL Do you really buy into that angle? If you do, I have a bridge to sell you, it's there, you can use it, and it will be yours for just $8 millions dollars.

Dude, you look so sad and pathetic with your attempts to show it wasn't a M777 :rofl: :omghaha: :devil:

As I suspected...you're all mouth and talk and BS :rofl: :omghaha: That's it, run away like a chicken when you can't back up all your talk and proven wrong.
Wrong what??

Again, as I said, believe it or not is up to you, I didn't bring that up to say anything important, I brought that up to talk to another member there are a tank grave yard exist and I have had a conversation with the dude that in charge of that grave yard.

Wrong as in that "Grave yard" does not exist if I werent there? Or Wrong as in you don't believe Russian tank was destroyed and paraded in the street in Kyiv and store somewhere??

Again, look into a mirror before you tell people they are proven wrong, I am still awaiting on which parts of that picture mapped to a M777 component so to prove that you are right. Anytime now, and I can't wait forever.

Dude, you look so sad and pathetic with your attempts to show it wasn't a M777 :rofl: :omghaha: :devil:
And yet I still have not seen you try to prove me wrong, are you too scare to do it, chico? :rofl:

But of course, you say it is, then it must be, right? You are the god of war, am I correct?? :rofl: :rofl: :blah: :enjoy: :enjoy: :lol: :lol:

Wrong what??

Again, as I said, believe it or not is up to you, I didn't bring that up to say anything important, I brought that up to talk to another member there are a tank grave yard exist and I have had a conversation with the dude that in charge of that grave yard.

Wrong as in that "Grave yard" does not exist if I werent there? Or Wrong as in you don't believe Russian tank was destroyed and paraded in the street in Kyiv and store somewhere??

Again, look into a mirror before you tell people they are proven wrong, I am still awaiting on which parts of that picture mapped to a M777 component so to prove that you are right. Anytime now, and I can't wait forever.

And yet I still have not seen you try to prove me wrong, are you too scare to do it, chico? :rofl:

But of course, you say it is, then it must be, right? You are the god of war, am I correct?? :rofl: :rofl: :blah: :enjoy: :enjoy: :lol: :lol:

SHOUT LOUDER...IT WILL MAKE YOU RIGHT!! :omghaha: :rofl:

Yes, "You a retard ?" is used here often. Mental retardation is a sad, involuntary condition and those here who use it as insult are such idiots who are insensitive and non-empathetic. Now idiocy is a totally voluntary condition. So JHungary should negative rate idiots who use "Retard" as well but he is not doing it.

What's China's interest in Lithuania ?
I am not a rating police. why would I care about stuff that not said to me.

Again, you can call the entire American population "Retard" that's okay with me, but what's not okay with me is you call me "Retard"

SHOUT LOUDER...IT WILL MAKE YOU RIGHT!! :omghaha: :rofl:
SO STILL NO ANSWER lolol:enjoy: :blah: :rofl:WHAT MAKE ME RIGHT IS THAT YOU FAILED TO PROVE ME WRONG. Not because of some dumb font size.

I mean, how hard is it to prove that I am wrong instead of doing this dance?? Geez, I can't even understand how someone intelligence can be that shot out. But hey, if you want to keep doing it, it is up to you.

I am not a rating police. why would I care about stuff that not said to me.

Again, you can call the entire American population "Retard" that's okay with me, but what's not okay with me is you call me "Retard"

SO STILL NO ANSWER lolol:enjoy: :blah: :rofl:WHAT MAKE ME RIGHT IS THAT YOU FAILED TO PROVE ME WRONG. Not because of some dumb font size.

I mean, how hard is it to prove that I am wrong instead of doing this dance?? Geez, I can't even understand how someone intelligence can be that shot out. But hey, if you want to keep doing it, it is up to you.

There is clear video showing M777s being towed, deployed, and destroyed, reported as destroyed online by other observers, but just because YOU'RE BUTT HURT, YOU WHINE LIKE A BABY!! :rofl: :omghaha:

I CAN DO THIS ALL DAY!

There is clear video showing M777s being towed, deployed, and destroyed, reported as destroyed online by other observers, but just because YOU'RE BUTT HURT, YOU WHINE LIKE A BABY!! :rofl: :omghaha:

I CAN DO THIS ALL DAY!
So, you still have no answer other than it is a M777 as per you. And you, I don't know, what kind of military service experience you have??

You can do this all day does not mean you are right. Again, map the M777 parts on that picture, then we can talk, otherwise I am not interested in this is a M777 because I said so explanation.

AND I CAN DO THIS ALL DAY TOO! I hope you have clear your entire afternoon, as I have nothing to do but hang out here all day. :laugh: :cheesy:8-):rofl::enjoy:

So, you still have no answer other than it is a M777 as per you. And you, I don't know, what kind of military service experience you have??

You can do this all day does not mean you are right. Again, map the M777 parts on that picture, then we can talk, otherwise I am not interested in this is a M777 because I said so explanation.

AND I CAN DO THIS ALL DAY TOO! I hope you have clear your entire afternoon, as I have nothing to do but hang out here all day. :laugh: :cheesy:8-):rofl::enjoy:

LIVE IN DENIAL ...BUTT HURT!! :omghaha: :rofl: :devil:

I thought his propaganda fight over each cm of mariupol and later severodonezk was funny, but this is so ridiculous. And how hard he is trying, posting again walls of garbage text, unrelated pics etc.

Such a NPC.:lol:

I thought his propaganda fight over each cm of mariupol and later severodonezk was funny, but this is so ridiculous. And how hard he is trying, posting again walls of garbage text, unrelated pics etc.

I know right? I mean even a petulant child wouldn't even behave like this :laughcry: and this guy claims to be a "military expert" who was "there" in Ukraine training Uki Nazis! :omghaha:
Well, no wonder the Uki Nazis are taking such a hammering if they have this so called "expert" training them!

Hearing a lot of "I am wrong" but not a lot of "Evidence pointing out I am wrong"

Again, I said my piece as for how or why I don't think they are M777, which is already one thing more than you do, I mean sure, if you try to use photogenic evidence to take my argument apart, I will admit defeat, but you know what? All that I hear is, I am wrong, because you said so. None of that has been done what-so-ever.

But sure, you know everything, I don't know jack shit, am I correct?? as long as you are the loudest, and most annoying, you don't need to show prove that someone else is wrong with their arugment, all you need is for you to say "I am wrong" then I am automatically wrong, regardless of what kind of experience you had and I had, am I right??

I know right? I mean even a petulant child wouldn't even behave like this :laughcry: and this guy claims to be a "military expert" who was "there" in Ukraine training Uki Nazis! :omghaha:
Well, no wonder the Uki Nazis are taking such a hammering if they have this so called "expert" training them!
I did not claim to be a "Military Expert" I was elevated to that position by the management here. Or do you thin k you can add that title in by yourself??

well, if you can show me prove that I am wrong and those are M777, maybe you would know what is an "military expert" here mean, but hey, you are just you, and you are nobody, which mean what you said is just "___" lol :D :lol::blah:

@waz @LeGenD

Can you come here and clean up this threat, a lot of the post from @NotSure @Corax is not about the topic, instead they are about me. I mean sure, if you want to open a thread and area to discuss me, I am all for it, but can they do it somewhere else??

I can discuss any Military Problem they fancy, but whether or not I serve and what military knowledge I process is not the topic of discussion here.

View attachment 855797
View attachment 855798
View attachment 855799
View attachment 855800
View attachment 855801

A member claimed a few posts back that the M777 shipped to Ukraine have their digital computers removed.
Now you tell me if that is true, how relevant does the GPS box is...
Wait..... Did you just claim that they made a prop.... Hahaha...
Bro, now you're just sounding pathetic...
And by your standard of delusion I'm sceptical if that's a bridge or toothpicks joined together....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom