What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the last image you can also see that the GPS box is bolted... Once removed only the bolts are visible... So no box... So if you want to volunteer for HD pics.. Feel free to take a trip to Ukraine :disagree:
lol, you will still see the "Bracket" if you removed that box not just the bolt. And that bracket is almost 1/2 of length of that box, which you can see the bracket cover from the last image. .

I don't need to go to Ukraine to see a M777, I have used them in Afghanistan and I have seen a few here in Australia

But then it's a moot point, because Ukraine kept the box when they use the system

Last edited:

On the other hand, just on the balance of probability, and say Canada really do send 4 old M777 system without that box, there are 132 (108 now) guns in Ukraine, 98 of those are from US (All A2) and 6 is from Australian (Also A2) now tell me the chance, even if Canada did not send A2, that the Russian scooped up a system without that box is?

Some of those are destroyed already.

lol, you will still see the "Bracket" if you removed that box not just the bolt. And that bracket is almost 1/2 of length of that box, which you can see the bracket cover from the last image. .

I don't need to go to Ukraine to see a M777, I have used them in Afghanistan and I have seen a few here in Australia
The bracket would obviously be less visible in those pics as they are of less quality....
There is more chance of U.S removing the system with the exception of the Canadian....
Australia.... Weren't you a farmer in America a few weeks back....
No wonder you beat about the bush so bad....

The bracket would obviously be less visible in those pics as they are of less quality....
There is more chance of U.S removing the system with the exception of the Canadian....
Problem is, I don't yet see a system that was used by Ukraine have those box removed. And as I said, as low quality as it would, you would still be able to see ether the box or the bracket.

look at this screen cap form a video, you can still see the communication module (it actually intact in this video) and its detail despite shit quality. And then it also come with a question, would US remove some box from some system and not the other??

And no, I am not a farmer, my family own farm, I know how to farm, does that make me a farmer? Dude, are you a chef if you know how to cook? What a stupid analogy.

Ukriane M777 system.jpg

Another one. You can see the dude's AK, and the box is clearly seen on the gun

Ukrainian M777.jpg

and as I said, even if the box is removed, that Bracket is quite big, almost as big as the box, you would be able to see that on that photo.

Last edited:
Yes, that's the one I am talking about. It's rather small. Well, small by my standards.
Well, this is as big as the suburb I am living, and I am pretty sure it is quite defendable with a couple of hundred troops....

The M777s sent to the Uki Nazis have clearly been downgraded, and the in the video from the UAV you're not going to see detail to that degree. But the "military expert Latin American, Redneck, Ozzie, Chinese, farmer, military commander who trained Uki Nazis" has superhuman eyesight and can pick out those details. The clown sitting in his mum's basement with multiple identities is so butt hurt he's making up crap as he goes along.

Uki Nazi M777

1655902192397.png

US M777

1655902226189.png

Manage to find a M777 Ukrainian is using with the Bracket not the communication box

M777 without Communication Box.jpg

Now tell me where that bracket located in the picture below??

1655828580426.png

The M777s sent to the Uki Nazis have clearly been downgraded, and the in the video from the UAV you're not going to see detail to that degree. But the "military expert Latin American, Redneck, Ozzie, Chinese, farmer, military commander who trained Uki Nazis" has superhuman eyesight and can pick out those details. The clown sitting in his mum's basement with multiple identities is so butt hurt he's making up crap as he goes along.

Uki Nazi M777

View attachment 855836

US M777

View attachment 855837
Dude, if you can't see the bracket in this gun, you probably need to do an eye check (probably need an IQ test as well)

M777 without Communication Box.jpg

Are you telling me you can't see the bracket (The one inside the green circle) Now, show me where that bracket in this picture?? That bracket is not a small feature, it run the entire length of the Communication Box (as pictured) and it's probably half the height of that box .

1655828580426.png

If you think the two picture is the same, then you really do need a head check.

Last edited:
Manage to find a M777 Ukrainian is using with the Bracket not the communication box

View attachment 855838

Are you telling me you can't see the bracket (The one inside the green circle) Now, show me where that bracket in this picture??

View attachment 855839

Was you dropped on your head as a boy?! :omghaha: That's clearly an M777, partially camouflaged as the video showed the Uki Nazis covering them up with branches. But you're not going to see any mythical "bracket" 🤦‍♂️:rofl::devil:

Can you see the smoke, the branches?! Despite that, you can clearly see it's an M777.

1655902800263.jpeg

Last edited:
Was you dropped on your head as a boy?! :omghaha: That's clearly an M777, partially camouflaged as the video showed the Uki Nazis covering them up with branches. But you're not going to see any mythical "bracket" 🤦‍♂️:rofl::devil:
Then all I can say is that you are blind. That thing is as long and as big as the optical module (the cylinder) and you are telling me you can see the cylinder and not that Bracket??

LOL, boy, it's time to fit your eye patch :blah: :D :enjoy: :haha: Or you got smack often by your mother from peeing in the bed that you cant see?? :cheesy: :rofl:

Live in your own delusion.
Lol, again resort to personal insult. Why am I not surprised??

Even Ray Charles can see it and if you cannot see it, don't blame me for it. I have even circle it and tell you where it was. :rofl: :rofl: :haha:

Ukraine doesn't have much forests in much of the country, but tons of small villages in the east every few kilometres allows enemy to disperse, and hide.

East of the country is much more hilly, making long range direct fire easily avoidable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom