What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it...hand out negative ratings when you lose an argument! And what about your personal insults? :devil: :omghaha: :laughcry:
Where did I personally insult you? Or are you saying you can only dish but can't take :rofl: :rofl:

And from where I see it, you resort to personal insult points to you losing an argument.

Again, that thing is as big as a telephone box, and if you tell me you can't see it even I point it out and circle it in green, what am i suppose to do? Transfer my cornea to you?? :rofl: :blah:

It's astonishing, how someone can be THAT butthurt about few howitzers. It's not a Nimitz Carrier, not a Virginia Class sub, no, only few shitty howitzers and he is still arguing!:crazy:
:lol:

Absolutely astonishing isn't?!! :laughcry: I mean he claims to be a "military expert" who has "been there and trained Nazis", but is so deluded in his own fantasy that he can't even identify an M777..which by the way he claims to have "field stripped"!! :omghaha: No wonder the Ukies are being wiped out if they've received training from this clown.

And then he hands out negative ratings when he's feeling butt hurt and shown to be wrong...what a child.

It's astonishing, how someone can be THAT butthurt about few howitzers. It's not a Nimitz Carrier, not a Virginia Class sub, no, only a few shitty, primitive towed howitzers and he is still arguing!:crazy:
:lol:
First of all ginger, I already said Ukriane lost 4 M777 as per OSINT. I have no problem Ukrainian losing the system, it's just money, what I have problem is folks like you and @Corax try to put something out that is not true and when you were challenged and instead of taking apart my point by providing evidence, you resort to name calling and ignorant that and delusion this.

If you would have point it to me where it look like M777 instead of going on 20 post trying to throw personal insult then your arguement "MAY" have some merit. But no, that is not the path you take, and that is what I have problem with.

Even that dude @Iron Shrappenel tried, you two did nothing, that's worse of the worse.

Absolutely astonishing isn't?!! :laughcry: I mean he claims to be a "military expert" who has "been there and trained Nazis", but is so deluded in his own fantasy that he can't even identify an M777..which by the way he claims to have "field stripped"!! :omghaha: No wonder the Ukies are being wiped out if they've received training from this clown.

And then he hands out negative ratings when he's feeling butt hurt and shown to be wrong...what a child.
I handed out negative rating because you throw baby tantum and throw out personal insult and calling people name.
If you can't elevate an argument over children playground, then don't partake in one in a public forum. If you keep on calling people name, I will keep on giving you -ve rating.

the Ukrainians can't operate our modem equipment. All our 777 howitzers they got had to have all digital tech taken off so they can even use it

the Ukrainians can't operate our modem equipment. All our 777 howitzers they got had to have all digital tech taken off so they can even use it
Not all, as I show there are some still have the communication box attached, and Canada is supplying Excalibur round means, they have to have that communication box to use them. Otherwise why supply them those round when you are just using them as normal base bleed round??

Manage to find a M777 Ukrainian is using with the Bracket not the communication box

View attachment 855838

Now tell me where that bracket located in the picture below??

View attachment 855839

Dude, if you can't see the bracket in this gun, you probably need to do an eye check (probably need an IQ test as well)

View attachment 855840

Are you telling me you can't see the bracket (The one inside the green circle) Now, show me where that bracket in this picture?? That bracket is not a small feature, it run the entire length of the Communication Box (as pictured) and it's probably half the height of that box .

View attachment 855841

If you think the two picture is the same, then you really do need a head check.
:suicide: :disagree:

look man, emoji anything you want.

I am just saying I can't see either the bracket or the communication box in that picture and also the optical device on the other side, I have doubt that is a M777. I am more than happy it is or it isn't, as long as you can show me prove that go over my suspicion.

As I said, I know M777 is destroyed by Russian, and OSINT have shown 4 wreck and there may be more, I have no problem M777 is being destroyed, anything can be destroyed. And this, I don't think it is, if you believe otherwise, you believe otherwise, but if you want to say that I was wrong, then you need to prove that I was wrong, otherwise that's just your belief.

look man, emoji anything you want.

I am just saying I can't see either the bracket or the communication box in that picture and also the optical device on the other side, I have doubt that is a M777. I am more than happy it is or it isn't, as long as you can show me prove that go over my suspicion.

As I said, I know M777 is destroyed by Russian, and OSINT have shown 4 wreck and there may be more, I have no problem M777 is being destroyed, anything can be destroyed. And this, I don't think it is, if you believe otherwise, you believe otherwise, but if you want to say that I was wrong, then you need to prove that I was wrong, otherwise that's just your belief.
You can believe what you want to believe and I will believe in what can be clearly seen... One can't bee so naive to ignore the bushes those guys were putting up against the gun. the burnt debris and smoke can obscure view of the optical device... This is post firing so most probably they were trying to hide it.... The breach, gun length are all to similar to the M777 than any Russian gun. You were earlier posting here that you saw a shield but that story didn't hold up so you are chasing this... We can go down this rabbit hole but you will never reach the end if you keep on digging... That's an M777 in my opinion and in the majority of the members opinion with different opinions... Now, I don't have any issue in what you believe.... You can believe it's the Tooth fairy's wand if you want. I don't care.
But asserting something that isn't should really raise questions with yourself.
Cheers.

Not all, as I show there are some still have the communication box attached, and Canada is supplying Excalibur round means, they have to have that communication box to use them. Otherwise why supply them those round when you are just using them as normal base bleed round??

The US has chosen the towed M777 over their self-propelled M109 howitzers for Ukraine because the M777 is inherently easier to maintain; the tracked M109s require months of training for the mechanics to keep them moving. The M777s are very mobile as well; they are in frontline service with US airborne and Stryker brigades. The CAESAR will be easier for the Ukrainians to maintain than M109s because the trucks are far easier for less-trained mechanics to understand. One issue for the Ukrainians in the near future is going to be the complicated logistics of maintaining all the different systems they are receiving from various countries, since it will be difficult to get the right spare parts to the right units at the frontier

Su-35 attacking ground targets

The US has chosen the towed M777 over their self-propelled M109 howitzers for Ukraine because the M777 is inherently easier to maintain; the tracked M109s require months of training for the mechanics to keep them moving. The M777s are very mobile as well; they are in frontline service with US airborne and Stryker brigades. The CAESAR will be easier for the Ukrainians to maintain than M109s because the trucks are far easier for less-trained mechanics to understand. One issue for the Ukrainians in the near future is going to be the complicated logistics of maintaining all the different systems they are receiving from various countries, since it will be difficult to get the right spare parts to the right units at the frontier

Spare parts is the least of Kiev regime artillery men worries. Their biggest worry is Mi-28NM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom