What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're such an expert, why don't you show us what howitzer it really is :devil: :omghaha: :rofl:
Well, there is a reason why there are 350 positive rating between you and me.

You, don't know shit, pretend to know shit.

Me, I know shit, but when I don't know, I said I don't know.

As I said, this is not clear enough to say what it is. It DO look like M777 without said feature I said, and the story that comes with this is BS at best, laughable at worse. Ask me what this is? AS I told you 20 post ago. Unless they have a clearer satellite picture, you can't tell that is anything. As far as I concern, this could have been made in a studio. Again, if TV studio can make a Chieftain looks like an Abrams. it's not hard to make a 2S36 or any artillery system or even a few telegraph post looks like a M777.

And I am more inclined for Russian to go back and take pic on that M777 wreckage if they really did destroy 2 platoon of M777, they would have put drone and satellite on site like crazy as this is a big propaganda win. Russia is not that type that destroy something advance from the west and keep it to themselves. So where is the battle damage assessment photo? You tell me.

But it's not hard to see the Russian story is create to hook on 5 years old, and from where I am seeing it, it work pretty well on you. :D :enjoy: :rofl: :blah:

@Corax so much for air superiority

The same "air superiority" that Patriot systems provided the Saudis against Iranian drone strikes on their oil refineries?! :devil: grow up, learn something, then come back and bark.

As I said, this is not clear enough to say what it is. It DO look like M777 without said feature I said, and the story that comes with this is BS at best, laughable at worse. Ask me what this is? AS I told you 20 post ago. Unless they have a clearer satellite picture, you can't tell that is anything. As far as I concern, this could have been made in a studio. Again, if TV studio can make a Chieftain looks like an Abrams. it's not hard to make a 2S36 or any artillery system or even a few telegraph post looks like a M777.

And I am more inclined for Russian to go back and take pic on that M777 wreckage if they really did destroy 2 platoon of M777, they would have put drone and satellite on site like crazy as this is a big propaganda win. Russia is not that type that destroy something advance from the west and keep it to themselves. So where is the battle damage assessment photo? You tell me.

But it's not hard to see the Russian story is create to hook on 5 years old, and from where I am seeing it, it work pretty well on you. :D :enjoy: :rofl: :blah:
:devil::rofl::omghaha: you know **** all...just spouting BS about how you're an "expert" who trained the Uki Nazis. So now you're claiming this is all a Russian hoax with fake M777s?!! :rofl::omghaha: if you can't show what these howitzers are, STFU. They are M777s and you need a ton of burnoil for your butt hurt

That guy is still going on and on about a couple M777 losses :lol: He does realize another 18 are on the way and the US, Canada, and Australia have provided nearly 130 howitzers:disagree:

Have you seen Resevoir Dog?
Nope

Where they give out names to all the thieves, where it was funny that "Mr. Brown" took exception to being called "Mr. Brown". I know too many honkytonks with bricks up their asses that need to lighten up and clear out all the negativity in their system. Just take a laxative and called it a night.
No idea what you are talking about, but nevermind....

That guy is still going on and on about a couple M777 losses :lol: He does realize another 18 are on the way and the US, Canada, and Australia have provided nearly 130 howitzers:disagree:

Wow, 18! My god the Russians must be quaking in their boots!! :omghaha: The same way you and your lapdogs bark about a few token HIMARS and M777s, which are clearly being destroyed, but your poodles seem to be butt hurt and denial about it :rofl::devil:

Nope

No idea what you are talking about, but nevermind....
He is saying nicknaming people with color (as in reservoir dog) some people think calling people by color is not appropriate, and people with shit up their arse would have a problem with that, but it was used anyway, by the way, Mr Brown is played by Tarantino himself.

On the other hand, color is one of the more frequently use code for units. I don't see any problem calling me Mr White, Mr Black or calling my entire Unit Red or Blue or Green. Not sure if that was implied by him tho.

Wow, 18! My god the Russians must be quaking in their boots!! :omghaha: The same way you and your lapdogs bark about a few token HIMARS and M777s, which are clearly being destroyed, but your poodles seem to be butt hurt and denial about it :rofl::devil:

The Russians have lost a third of their armored force in 4 months. That’s all that needs to be said. :D

Well, he is just trying to pushing on.

That guy goes 20 post just going off about that, it would have been more convincing if he at least try to challenge my point, but he is all arse when he didn't, I don't mind going around with him, it's fun to see him squirm like a little kid.

Well, he is just trying to pushing on.

That guy goes 20 post just going off about that, it would have been more convincing if he at least try to challenge my point, but he is all arse when he didn't, I don't mind going around with him, it's fun to see him squirm like a little kid.

The only "arse" here is someone who throws his dummy out of his pram when he's proven wrong. And you still haven't identified those howitzers "mr expert bs" :devil: :omghaha: :rofl:

1655912057153.png

Ukrainian forces getting very close to Kherson, which is much more strategically important than Severodonetsk BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom