What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
A member claimed a few posts back that the M777 shipped to Ukraine have their digital computers removed.
Now you tell me if that is true, how relevant does the GPS box is...
Wait..... Did you just claim that they made a prop.... Hahaha...
Bro, now you're just sounding pathetic...
And by your standard of delusion I'm sceptical if that's a bridge or toothpicks joined together....
The GPS box would still be there on top of the optics, and I don't see from the top side of this photo, can you? Just because you removed the GPS receiver, that does not mean the box is gone. The box is quite distinctive.

Again, all I am asking is you map the parts of M777 on that photo, if I am BS like you said, that should be easy,

I am not interested in this is pathetic or I am delusional. Show me proof that I am wrong if you want me to shut up.

It's that easy, you can save the "I am stupid, I am delusion" somewhere else.

Wow, calling for big daddy after polluting the thread with your garbage. You are such a tough guy, a real fighter.

Like the murican mercenary after his capture: "I am against war".

:lol:
Save with the personal insult please.

And more importantly, if you have to insult someone, at least try to make sure it spell correctly before you send it.
insult.jpg

Bad reports from Donbas, good from Kherson

1. Russia used its firepower advantage to advance from the south. They hopped multiple small villages
  2. Kiselivka is fully abandoned by Russians sans soldiers who used Russian retreat to desert. Lots, and lots of heavy ammo!

Bad reports from Donbas, good from Kherson

1. Russia used its firepower advantage to advance from the south. They hopped multiple small villages
  2. Kiselivka is fully abandoned by Russians sans soldiers who used Russian retreat to desert. Lots, and lots of heavy ammo!
From Telegram?

I feel exactly the same...he's a keyboard warrior, probably sitting in his mum's basement in sweatpants, and pretending he's "been to Ukraine" training the Nazis. But when he's challenged and shown to be wrong, all he can do is throw his dummy out of his pram and start issuing negative rating to everyone :omghaha:
Again, one final post.

If you said I am Bullshit, I am a keyboard warrior, then it would not be that hard to prove me wrong. But then 20 posts into this and I still did not see you try to match any part of M777 in that photo to try to prove me wrong.

I mean, sure, I can be wrong, and I was wrong for a couple of time, but this is just low. as I said, I am only right about the situation 70% of a time before it happened, I mean, everyone have a mouth to say stuff, but can they back up what they said is another issue. I had, you didn't.

Now, you can either do that, and let people here see you are not all talk, or you can keep bashing me over it without supporting any of your argument, that's your choice, but if all you want is to do the latter, then I will just say this "Prepare to get banned'

China ain't called the world's oldest continuous civilization for nothing. 5,000 years ago, Sumerian settlers conquered China from the hunter gatherers and brought civilization to the land of the twin rivers.
No, human as such is primitive. Nothing has changed since dinosaurs. Human kill each other sometimes just for fun. Sometimes just for shoes, washing machines. Animals never do that. Animals know no hatred, no racism. No, chinese are no exception. If we are not prepared we would end up in gas chambers.

Have not check on my source about the current situation, been involved with some dingoberry here.

If the Russian vacated Kiselivka, that put Kherson in solid artillery range (Some 15 km) with some range to spare, would have thought the Russia would not give that up without a fight, well, there are no where to go but to go back all the way to Kherson if they do vacate.

Have not check on my source about the current situation, been involved with some dingoberry here.

If the Russian vacated Kiselivka, that put Kherson in solid artillery range (Some 15 km) with some range to spare, would have thought the Russia would not give that up without a fight, well, there are no where to go but to go back all the way to Kherson if they do vacate.

The village is not that big, and was changing hands weekly in first months of the war. There are just 3-4 concrete building there to hide.

The GPS box would still be there on top of the optics, and I don't see from the top side of this photo, can you? Just because you removed the GPS receiver, that does not mean the box is gone. The box is quite distinctive.

Again, all I am asking is you map the parts of M777 on that photo, if I am BS like you said, that should be easy,

I am not interested in this is pathetic or I am delusional. Show me proof that I am wrong if you want me to shut up.

It's that easy, you can save the "I am stupid, I am delusion" somewhere else.

Save with the personal insult please.

And more importantly, if you have to insult someone, at least try to make sure it spell correctly before you send it.
View attachment 855808

IMG_20220622_162522.jpg

Look at the left drawing of the M777 (Early). Earlier models seem to not have the GPS box. Here are some examples of ones deployed in Ukraine, the last photograph is just for reference and not of actual combat in Ukraine... All SS have been taken from YouTube of these respective channel. Anyone is free to check these.....
Now, is that bridge a bridge or what ?
Surprised of how attached you are to these equipment.... At the end of the day they are all vulnerable to destruction...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-22-16-33-31-47_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-22-16-33-31-47_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_2022-06-22-16-32-57-83_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-22-16-32-57-83_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 17
  • images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 20
The village is not that big, and was changing hands weekly in first months of the war. There are just 3-4 concrete building there to hide.
Are you sure? I am pretty sure Kiselivka is a satellite residential suburb close to Kherson.....Or am I thinking of a different Kiselivka

Kyselivka.jpg

View attachment 855813
Look at the left drawing of the M777 (Early). Earlier models seem to not have the GPS box. Here are some examples of ones deployed in Ukraine, the last photograph is just for reference and not of actual combat in Ukraine... All SS have been taken from YouTube of these respective channel. Anyone is free to check these.....
Surprised of how attached you are to these equipment.... At the end of the day they are all vulnerable to destruction...
In the last image you can also see that the GPS box is bolted... Once removed only the bolts are visible... So no box... So if you want to volunteer for HD pics.. Feel free to take a trip to Ukraine :disagree:

View attachment 855813
Well, all 3 pictures you show have the GPS box on it if you look closer, the earlier M777 does not have one, but the US Army one is all upgraded to A2 version, which have them and can fire Excalibur round

Both services are “pure fleeted” with M777A2 guns (the “A2” can fire Excalibur), with the only difference between Army and Marine Corps configurations being that the Marine Corps howitzers do not have the run-flat tires used on Army guns. A key performance parameter (KPP) for the M777A2 is a maximum 10,000 pound weight, allowing external airlift by the Osprey. Eliminating the run-flats saved around 120 pounds, providing “a little cushion” that had been sought by Marine Corps planners.

So all US system have that box there.

Now, I can't say this for the other country that donated the M777 system, but I do know Australian only have A2 as well, and Canada have send 4 guns, and they are the one that send the Excalibur round, so I would assume those 4 guns are A2.

On the other hand, just on the balance of probability, and say Canada really do send 4 old M777 system without that box, there are 132 (108 now) guns in Ukraine, 98 of those are from US (All A2) and 6 is from Australian (Also A2) now tell me the chance, even if Canada did not send A2, that the Russian scooped up a system without that box is?

And yes, I do have a bridge to sell you, it's large, it's cable, and it's famous, and it's all yours but you can't take it home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom