What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
@jhungary

Giving a negative rating for a joke ??
Seriously I thought you were a decent guy, even if I don't share your views ....

Yesterday was @jamahir, now a joke ..... 🤔

View attachment 855726
Too many WASP zionist liberals wannabes here. All they do is puke the same narrative all day. Apparently white banana trash is not appreciated enough on this forum. it's okay to trash everyone except wasp zionist liberal wannabes.

Last edited:
Too many WASP zionist liberals here. All they do is puke the same narrative all day. Apparently white banana trash is not appreciated enough on this forum.
lol, yeah white banana trash is not appreciated enough on this forum, but leecher takes the day eh??

@LeGenD @waz can any of you come down and shut down these "Banana" "Psychopath" talk.

Thanks

Footage of the destruction and burning of American howitzers

The Russian forces announced the destruction of 13 drones, and the interception of 4 Tochka missiles and 21 missiles from the Oragon system

According to Russian official sources, there are 7 missing and 3 injured, and rescue operations are still underway, as a result of the Ukrainian Harpoon missiles targeting 3 Russian platforms for gas exploration in the Black Sea, south of Odessa.

1655864637361.png

1655864690777.png

It's stop being a joke when they are calling you directly on it. When they single you or anyone else out specifically, that stop being a joke, that become a personal insult.

And if I tell you you are a carpet worshipper (akin to how you Muslim pray) would you see that as a joke and laugh it off?? Not Muslim in general, but YOU. YOU are a carpet worshipper. Do YOU find that funny??

I mean I would not go around and make joke like that, if this is in a pub, you make joke like this is looking for a fight. You probably will end up getting more than a negative rating. A joke is "American are dumb" not "You are dumb"

Get it?
Didn't quoted you regarding " You are a dumbass"

I have quoted you about the Banana joke, regarding westerners Asians how they are viewed, it a funny joke, no racism, indecency or insult.... Just smart Parallel with colours, if you can find any hint of racism or whatever other thing, I'll be grateful if you enlighten me.

Well, I've read many jokes about Muslims and Arabs, some are really funny even if somehow provocative.

Regarding the "Dumbass" thing, I find your perception really strange, personally, I'd prefer to be called a "Dumbass", than "Muslims or Arabs are Dumbass", I won't get upset over myself but will be over my community or my religion.

I'm not advocating name calling and personal attacks, not at all, I'm really shocked and astonished how much people here call names "retarded" "Stupid", .... Are commonly used without any mods interference.

Kaliningrad is accessible from Saint Petersburg by air and ship. A land blockade is not a complete blockade. Plus, if Germany invades Russia then China invades Germany. Three can play the game.

Germany invading Kaliningrad? are you serious ????

China invading Germany? You mean Russia???

I meant Lithuania. If Lithuania invades Kaliningrad then China will vanmoose Lithuania. And it won't be pretty. China would seriously annex Lithuania and make them all Chinese citizens.
Take a rest + some tea with mint or Lemonade ✌️

I have quoted you about the Banana joke, regarding westerners Asians how they are viewed, it a funny joke, no racism, indecency or insult.... Just smart Parallel with colours, if you can find any hint of racism or whatever other thing, I'll be grateful if you enlighten me.

Well, I've read many jokes about Muslims and Arabs, some are really funny even if somehow provocative.

Regarding the "Dumbass" thing, I find your perception really strange, personally, I'd prefer to be called a "Dumbass", than "Muslims or Arabs are Dumbass", I won't get upset over myself but will be over my community or my religion.

I'm not advocating name calling and personal attacks, not at all, I'm really shocked and astonished how much people here call names "retarded" "Stupid", .... Are commonly used without any mods interference.

Have you seen Resevoir Dog? Where they give out names to all the thieves, where it was funny that "Mr. Brown" took exception to being called "Mr. Brown". I know too many honkytonks with bricks up their asses that need to lighten up and clear out all the negativity in their system. Just take a laxative and called it a night.

Again, same principal applies.

If I call Turks or Egyptian are "Sand Nergo" (Can't use that word I want to use but you should know the term) That probably meant as a joke, But what if I say it in your face and call you "Com'ere Sand Nergo" does that mean a joke to you or do you find that funny??

How about African and the "N" word. If I say all African are "ni..er", that is an untasteful joke, borderline racist. But when I come up to a Black American I don't know and say "Hey Ni..ger" do you think he would still think this is an untasteful joke??

I mean if you don't find it offensive, then you don't leave him negative rating, but does that mean because he call me a banana and that does not offend you, then I shouldn't feel offended??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom