What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is your post related to this topic?
You just felt like dragging the Israel-Palestinian conflict into my chat with Tai Hai Chen about China being the protectors of civilians… Great. Now what?

You just felt like dragging the Israel-Palestinian conflict into my chat with Tai Hai Chen about China being the protectors of civilians… Great. Now what?

Keep your pain to yourself and get back in line. Everyone here has one or the other form of pain. If you come on this forum to seek sympathy for your cause you ain't getting none. We cannot relate to your pain just like you cannot relate to ours.

Keep your pain to yourself and get back in line. Everyone here has one or the other form of pain.
You just do that. You dont have read everything here. Just ignore what you dont find interesting.

You just do that. You dont have read everything here. Just ignore what you dont find interesting.

All I am saying is don't get sentimental and seek empathy. It is too late for that. The vast portion of the world doesn't feel nor share the same pain that you feel for Ukraine. Like you have never felt any pain and empathy for other causes. This topic is strictly informative for most members. We come here to learn what is taking place. Nothing more nothing less. I suggest you do the same instead of posting pictures.

Hows that even related to my post adressing

"Indians r*pe tourist. That means others get to do the same." This is the "logic" of Putinites.

"Because Palestinians! Bomb Kiev!"

"Trump has white skin. Make the whitey suffer!"

These trolls are 100% pawns of Trump who wants to destroy the EU.

They are even stupider than the Trumptards in the US who believe Trump is fighting the deepstate of cia Pompeo.

The WEF is not the deepstate, neo-liberalism is not the deepstate, globalism is not the deepstate. Same as China and Japan are not the deepstate. These are cold war hold overs that were carrots to the countries to prevent the globe from siding with the Soviets. Now that Russia is owned by Trump and company, the deepstate want a recall on the success of the EU, recall on the independence on the EU. Trump and Putin are a recall on globalism, trade, success in China and Europe,

What Trump wanted to do to China is what Trump/Putin want to do to the EU.

Last edited:
Personally, I do not know why you are not banned since You have violated Forum Rules multiple times. Perhaps mods are less strict than the rules indicated.
They just delete your violating posts.

View attachment 855330

I add a spoiler tag to all of the graphic posts and even make it very clear that it is "GRAPHIC". Besides, there are others who posts dead Russian soldiers and brag about it, while calling them all names in the book. Therefore, your faux outrage is laughable.

I don't get banned because I follow the rules. I just report the news.

Estonia has accused Russia of violating its airspace for the first time by helicopter, in a highly provocative move ahead of a major NATO summit.

Russian warships violated danish waters in the Baltic Sea two times 6 days ago near the island Bornholm. A few weeks ago, US and danish military made exercises landing HIMARS on the island.

All I am saying is don't get sentimental and seek empathy. It is too late for that. The vast portion of the world doesn't feel nor share the same pain that you feel for Ukraine. Like you have never felt any pain and empathy for other causes. This topic is strictly informative for most members. We come here to learn what is taking place. Nothing more nothing less. I suggest you do the same instead of posting pictures.
It was a reply to his claim about China.
Im not seeking any sympathy. And definitely not from you. You posting that picture tells me everything I need to know about you.

It was a reply to his claim about China.
Im not seeking any sympathy. And definitely not from you. You posting that picture tells me everything I need to know about you.

There's a good Western saying. One man's hero is another man's terrorist. A Tian An Men protester is a hero from America's perspective, a terrorist from China's perspective. Likewise, an Occupy Wall Street protester is a hero from China's perspective, a terrorist from America's perspective.

There's a good Western saying. One man's hero is another man's terrorist. A Tian An Men protester is a hero from America's perspective, a terrorist from China's perspective. Likewise, an Occupy Wall Street protester is a hero from China's perspective, a terrorist from America's perspective.
Sure, only difference is the Occupy Wall Street protester survived to tell about it. The “chineese avengers“ made sure the protesters and their history disapeared.

The Chinese protesters were charged with being traitors of the Chinese nation and consequently they were publicly hang.
Good job by the Avengers. Mustve been difficult to hang all those students being shot and run over by tanks.

Good job by the Avengers. Mustve been difficult to hang all those students being shot and run over by tanks.

China is a fascist country, not a laid back hogwash Western country. China has military parades. In Chinese schools every morning there is patriotic song playing on loudspeaker while children do morning exercise outside wearing uniform and red scarf. In a fascist country like China there is no mercy for traitors. On the other hand, a Western country these days is like this:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom