What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manpower is not a problem for the Russians either. The Uki Nazis have lost around 30,000 men, around the same as the Russians. But carry on what you're doing, it's fascinating watching the so called "civilised" world behaving so civilised.

The problem for the Russians is they've already lost a third of their armored force. 40%-50%+ losses by end of year or early next year is possible. Thats not sustainable for them. Their armor losses are huge.

I meant the entire Eastern Front. I am just using Sieverodonetsk as an example. As I said before, if I was the Russian, I will forget about Sieverodonetsk and flank the Ukrainian from both Lyman or Izyum and Popasna, and I will make Bekhmut my top Priority, because if you took Bekhmut, you don't need to cross the siversky donet river to hook around and envelope the Ukrainian from behind, if that happen, that's game set and match for the Russian.

As far as I see, both side fixated on sieverodonetsk, and I still can't wrap my head on that idea why. Kherson is not at all related in the action in the East, from what I am seeing that is a local counter offensive instead of an organised counter offensive which basically took advantage of Russia from stacking their force in the East. If I have to guess, the main event looks like where the combat ready troop are (South of Kharkiv) which mean they are either going to drive North and try to take Kupisansk, or go East and took back Izyum and Lyman front all the way cut across the Russian offense in the East. But I don't see this happen unless substantial western weapon and a lot more men. As I said, the Ukrainian indulged in defending that town make no tactical and operational sense, that town is 50-60% focal point of the entire Eastern Offensive, and so does putting their best troop in reserve. Something has to be going on and that has to be in that general area.

It's astonishing that none of the NAZO fanboys on this forum have any real understanding of the mindsets of the Uki Nazis and the Russians. Both are Slavs, they are willing to destroy each other through shear hatred, and they don't care about the cost. That is why NAZO fuelling the flames of this conflict will not result in a decisive outcome, it will drag on until one side eventually annihilates the other. Sieverodonetsk may not be important for YOU...but it IS important for those who are there willing to slaughter each other. This is something you cannot understand, and you've made the same mistake around the world, from the Middle East to Asia.

No they don't, the Uki Nazis don't have enough aircraft to operate across the entire country. They use their remaining few surviving aircraft in select places, and they're stupid enough to have shot down a lot of their own planes, which means they have no adequate IFF capability. When you've grown out of nappies, you might learn something.
Prove your skin isn't dark and you don't have black hair and brown eyes.

Looks quite white for me

20201216-061631-4.png

That said, Ukraine fights for its freedom against Russia. Its that simple, its their war for independence and so far they do great. I admire them as heroes and im proud that we support them

Its to grind down Russian offensive capability. The Russians have lost a ton at Severodonetsk, which is ultimately not a strategically important city. Reznikov stated the summer was all about attriting Russian forces.

The Ukrainians are training at least 200,000 troops now. Manpower is not a problem.
The problem is, in term of attrition warfare, you don't put troop in something not at all important to defend. Because that bleed your own troop as well as your enemy.

If you look at the overall situation, Russia try and failed to break out from Izyum, Lyman and Popasna since May, which is, well, you can say threaten the line of communication between Ukrainian forces in Kramatosk, Sloviansk and that general area. In the army, you were taught not to commit troop on a losing battle, I mean, there are no point to reinforce a failure and Sieverodonetsk is going to fall by all account, so if this was me, I would withdraw to the other side of that river and defend the area when I am facing it instead of in front of it. That way you just need to push back in Bekhmut and Izyum and let the Russian come to you, you have a lot easier job to defend.

That is not how Ukrainian play tho, they put troop in and grind down the Russian, which trying to take a town that have no strategic importance other than be able to completely taken Luhansk. While the Best Ukrainian force are more or less withdrew from front line and into an R&R period. (Bear in mind 1TB, 93 Mech and 95 Air Assualt were not extensively used in Donbas) which have all the tale-tell hall mark of Battle of Stalingrad. Germany are super fixated on Stalingrad and uses the majority of their troop to make the offence, leaving Romania and Czech troop in defend of the flank. This is just like what this war now, Russian troop are super focus on Sieverodonetsk and leaving LNR and DPR people to protect their flank.) Not saying history is going to repeat, but this is increasingly likely and it look a lot like Starlingrad.

It's astonishing that none of the NAZO fanboys on this forum have any real understanding of the mindsets of the Uki Nazis and the Russians. Both are Slavs, they are willing to destroy each other through shear hatred, and they don't care about the cost. That is why NAZO fuelling the flames of this conflict will not result in a decisive outcome, it will drag on until one side eventually annihilates the other. Sieverodonetsk may not be important for YOU...but it IS important for those who are there willing to slaughter each other. This is something you cannot understand, and you've made the same mistake around the world, from the Middle East to Asia.

You are wrong.

Russia was defeated in history again and again. Japan, Germany, UK, Finland all gave Russia crushing defeats in history. And back then russia had demographics to replace fallen soldiers. Now it has lowest birthrate in the world and cant sustain gigantic losses. It had to adjust its goals multiple times. At first planned to get all of Ukraine. Now tries to at least get 20% of it. As it looks like Ukraine will become EU member aspirant. What we see now is Russia trying to hold its minimum goals

The problem for the Russians is they've already lost a third of their armored force. 40%-50%+ losses by end of year or early next year is possible. Thats not sustainable for them. Their armor losses are huge.

And how much have the Uki Nazis lost? or are they supermen and immune to bullets? The Russians can't train men and produce equipment? The ex-Soviet bloc European countries have exhausted their Soviet era junk, unless you're willing to pump Ukraine full of NATO equipment, which your senile president Bident can't and won't do, you token gesture numbers of equipment won't make any difference on the ground. With a smaller population and no industrial production base, your Uki Nazi fourth Riech puppets won't win a war of attrition.

The exhaustion of the Russian military is in US strategic interests. The more they have to scrape the barrel, the better it is for the US and the West. We're more than willing to help the Ukrainians achieve freedom from the Russian Nazis.

So, your answer is "They are Slavs, and this is what they do"?

Man, I am glad you weren't anywhere near any military.............

You are wrong.

Russia was defeated in history again and again. Japan, Germany, UK, Finland all gave Russia crushing defeats in history. And back then russia had demographics to replace fallen soldiers. Now it has lowest birthrate in the world and cant sustain gigantic losses. It had to adjust its goals multiple times. At first planned to get all of Ukraine. Now tries to at least get 20% of it. As it looks like Ukraine will become EU member aspirant. What we see now is Russia trying to hold its minimum goals

I guess Germany or Greece never lost any war though right?! lol go back to smashing plates. If you genuinely believe birth rates will be a factor in this war, i.e. a multi generational conflict, then say bye bye to your beloved EU.

And how much have the Uki Nazis lost? or are they supermen and immune to bullets? The Russians can't train men and produce equipment? The ex-Soviet bloc European countries have exhausted their Soviet era junk, unless you're willing to pump Ukraine full of NATO equipment, which your senile president Bident can't and won't do, you token gesture numbers of equipment won't make any difference on the ground. With a smaller population and no industrial production base, your Uki Nazi fourth Riech puppets won't win a war of attrition.

Germany just today has delivered Panzerhaubitze 2000 the worlds most powerful artillery

Bhai iski bhi sunlo koi, ye bhi 12 page se gazal suna raha hai.
Well, better than a sausage pic and tell me that is some Indian Military Academy....It's more like a set of behind the scene from "Macho, Macho man........"

I guess Germany or Greece never lost any war though right?! lol go back to smashing plates. If you genuinely believe birth rates will be a factor in this war, i.e. a multi generational conflict, then say bye bye to your beloved EU.

Each dead russian is a family line that ends.

Its simple math. Old population, low birthrates - incapable to do long wars

The exhaustion of the Russian military is in US strategic interests. The more they have to scrape the barrel, the better it is for the US and the West. We're more than willing to help the Ukrainians achieve freedom from the Russian Nazis.

Oh absolutely, that's why I WANT you to keep doing what you're doing! It's the best thing that could have ever happened to the rest of the world. The only problem is you're delusional enough to believe the Uki Nazis can win this. They won't, not with the current token amount of military support they're getting. Short of converting the entire Uki Nazi military to NAZO standard equipment, they won't win, and that won't happen. The Russians will eventually take Donbas, and then it will remain as a simmering dispute.

The US has barely supplied the Ukrainians. The US can keep supplying the Ukrainians for YEARS if need be.

So, your answer is "They are Slavs, and this is what they do"?

Man, I am glad you weren't anywhere near any military.............

Yep, in the same way the Afghans do what they do, fight either themselves, or anyone who's stupid enough to invade, or the Arabs and Israelis, they will never live side by side. But carry on, your NAZO is doing the right thing for the rest of the world.

Each dead russian is a family line that ends.

Its simple math. Old population, low birthrates - incapable to do long wars

And what happens to each dead Uki Nazi? Do they magically sprout out from the ground? Are you retarded? Did you get dropped on your head as a child? Most of Uki population has emigrated, their women probably sold off into sexual slavery in Germany and across Europe, and their men are dying like rats in Ukraine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom