What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Germany just today has delivered Panzerhaubitze 2000 the worlds most powerful artillery

Not in the least bit. That title goes to Iskander.

The amount of Russian barbecue boys the Ukrainians roasted at Kyiv back in March says an entirely different story.
The man said "He don't care as long as European is killing each other" then immediately reply "Look up how many Ukrainian killed......"

LOL, if that is not pure gold, I don't know what is. And seriously, you can't make that shit up

The man said "He don't care as long as European is killing each other" then immediately reply "Look up how many Ukrainian killed......"

LOL, if that is not pure gold, I don't know what is.

Yeah, becuase NAZO fanboys like you seem to think the Uki Nazis are superhuman and can't be killed. No one is talking about how many men the Uki Nazis have lost on here, I wonder why? :devil: :omghaha: so how many Uki Nazis have been killed? If you're such an "expert", you should know right?! :devil:

I don't care, as long as they keep on slaughtering each other, supported by the Nazis like you.

Not really, around 30,000 Uki Nazis have also been roasted...look it up. And while you're at it...have a look at the numbers the Ukiies have actually ADMITTED...and you can at least double those numbers.

Oh i am a nazi now? Why exactly

LOL, if that is not pure gold, I don't know what is. And seriously, you can't make that shit up

I mean in the span of a month, the Russians were losing thousands of soldiers and hundreds of pieces of armor at Kyiv. The rate of loss for Russia at Kyiv was absurd.

Yeah, becuase NAZO fanboys like you seem to think the Uki Nazis are superhuman and can't be killed. No one is talking about how many men the Uki Nazis have lost on here, I wonder why? :devil: :omghaha: so how many Uki Nazis have been killed? If you're such an "expert", you should know right?! :devil:
Sorry, I am still trying to recover from your "I don't care" comment. :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

It's gonna take some time......

People die in wars for freedom and Independence. What matters is that each city that is free of Russia has the chance to develop free and look forward. Add the fact wr already took 400 billion € from russia to rebuild Ukraine and you know their future is secured

I mean in the span of a month, the Russians were losing thousands of soldiers and hundreds of pieces of armor at Kyiv. The rate of loss for Russia at Kyiv was absurd.
Russian is toasted. and at the end of the day, it DOES NOT COST A SINGLE NATO SOLDIER LIFE.

The "Wrong" European is being killed for him here, the "Evil" American and Anglo are still here and untouched, and that man still too estupendo to understand

(I know estupendo is terrific, you don't need to comment on it)

Last edited:
Simple question...tell me the losses on the Ukrainian side :devil:
You should ask How many "American" or "British" or "Evil West" has been killed.

Last time I check. those are the people you people hate and declare jihad, when is the last terrorist attack in Ukraine by Muslim? So sucks to be you this war killing all the wrong "White" and the evil continue, right?

:laugh: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl:

And to be honest, I don't care how many Ukrainian was killed, why would I care, I am not an Ukrainian.. I said a long time ago, as long as they whoop some Ruskie ***, I will do anything to help them.

Russian is toasted. and at the end of the day, it DOES NOT COST A SINGLE NATO SOLDIER LIFE.

The "Wrong" European is being killed for him here, the "Evil" American and Anglo are still here and untouched, and that man still too estupendo to understand

There is no war in the West. This is why the West is decaying. Without war, people devolve. You think no war is a good thing? Think again.

There is no war in the West. This is why the West is decaying. Without war, people devolve. You think no war is a good thing? Think again.

Well, China is decaying too, in fact China shrink more than the Entire West combine, do you think no war is a good thing?

And if you died in a war, that would be a bonus, so I am willing to buy you a ticket and fly you to Russia so you can par take in this "Special Military Operation". So are you just going to talk the talk, and not walk the walk??

You got to love how the Russian trolls try to completely forget what happened at Kyiv. But its hard to blame them though, I'd want to forget that nightmare too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom