What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said I don't care as long as they keep killing each other, I said I am not Ukrainian, and I honestly don't care how many Ukrainian died. I CARE HOW MANY RUSSIAN DIED THO. THE MORE THE MERRIER. Isn't that already implied when I say "As long as they whoop them asses"??

Dude, at least learn some Inglis if you were to leech off the UK. It make you look stupid. Seriously

:rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :enjoy: :enjoy: :p::p::yahoo::yahoo::taz::taz::chilli::chilli::cheesy::cheesy::D:D

Dude, you've just been caught out!! :devil: :omghaha: :rofl: Keep on saying what you're saying!! :omghaha::rofl: The sad part is that you don't even realise how stupid you sound!!

Oh look at you now...you're throwing your dummy out of your pram and issuing negative ratings to everyone!! :rofl: :devil: :omghaha:

lol, first of all, do you really think the FBI is that free and have nothing to do to investigate someone that post anonymously on a forum somewhere??

I used to work with a lot of FBI guy in the task force when I do military intelligence, I am pretty sure they already have a file on me.

Second of all, do you really think this is getting into my nerve lol??

You got to love how the Russian trolls try to completely forget what happened at Kyiv. But its hard to blame them though, I'd want to forget that nightmare too.
well, these people hide behind 7 foot of concrete wall in the warmth and safety of their basement, that's why they can be all that. When action need to be done, they are going to ignore this ever happen. Honestly, I respect more for those people who fight on the other side of these conflict than these people. at least those who fight took a side and bet their life on it, these folks here? They run their mouth on the back of those people.

WOW! Another M777 goes BOOM!! Lots of ammunition cook off, looks like the Russians hit a major Uki Nazi position there, including MLRS and ammunition stocks.

Iskanker and Mi-28NM out range M777. They are nick named M777 killers.

So far Russia's lost ("killed in action") some 4000 to 6000 troops maximum by all unbiased expert estimates. Whereas the staggering Ukrainan casualty rate is documented well enough including thanks to the Kiev regime's own public admissions.

Now if the Russian toll reaches as much as 35.000 by the end of the war (read the inevitable moment of Russian victory across the board), it will still be perfectly manageable for Moscow. For it would correspond to just about 1% of the total size of the Russian military. And that number is an unrealistically elevated one to start with. Either way, it'll be peanuts for Russia. But except for some extreme cases, the notion that kill ratios are of any relevance to the outcome of a conflict is news to me.

Truth is that NATO will be losing their main territorial springboard through which they intended to destabilize Russia proper. Not to mention the economic damage they're incurring. A major strategic win for Russia is looming.

Russian army destroys Kiev regime M777 howitzer which was terrorizing civilians of Donbas where president Yanukovych was from.

even blind dumbass can see there is a ballistic shield on those gun, M777 does not have ballistic shield. Plus the profile is all wrong. The side mount on this gun is along half length of that barrel. While M777 is approximately 2/3

But hey, what do I expect from gullible people like you, you probably never even see a M777 in action.

M777-artillery.jpg

So far Russia's lost ("killed in action") some 4000 to 6000 troops maximum by all unbiased expert estimates. Whereas the staggering Ukrainan casualty rate is documented well enough including thanks to the Kiev regime's own public admissions.

Now if the Russian toll reaches to 35.000 by the end of the war (read the inevitable moment of Russian victory across the board), it would still be perfectly manageable for Moscow. For it would correspond to just about 1% of the total size of the Russian military. And that number is an unrealistically elevated one to start with. But except for extreme cases, the notion that kill ratios are of any relevance to the outcome of a conflict is news to me.

Truth is that NATO will be losing their main territorial springboard through which they intended to destabilize Russia proper. Not to mention the economic damage they're incurring. A major strategic win for Russia is looming.

Try telling that to all the NATO fanboys here! lol

Caesar howitzer is easy target for Iskander and Mi-28NM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom