What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, tell me which part identify this gun as M777. Name me some feature M777 have appear in this picture.

Now go.

Wow! really, a negative rating for showing you a M777 being destroyed?! Wow, you really are a baby throwing your dummy out of your pram aren't you!? OMG!! :devil: :omghaha: :rofl:

Wow! really, a negative rating for showing you a M777 being destroyed?! Wow, you really are a baby throwing your dummy out of your pram aren't you!? OMG!! :devil: :omghaha: :rofl:
I gave you a -ve rating for insulting me and calling me dumbass.

And you still have not proven this is a M777, again, show me which part in this gun identify it as M777? Otherwise the joke is on you.

I think they lost 4 M777, but this is not one of them. This is quite clearly a D-30

No it's not, it's clearly a M777 :devil: :omghaha: :rofl: :rofl:

1655828456346.png

1655828484014.png

1655828580426.png

Try telling that to all the NATO fanboys here! lol

Let them, let them. Pitiable NATO supporters need to spin themselves some alternative narrative to find consolation in. You need to understand, their muffled frustrations and insecurities are running high as we speak.

Some losses were to be expected, its war after all. Another 18 are on the way.

Send all of America's M777. Don't make a difference. They will continue to be hunted down as long as the Kiev regime continues shelling the civilians of Donbas where president Yanukovych was from.

Iskander artillery and Mi-28NM attack aircraft slaughter M777 artillery like there's no tomorrow.

So far Russia's lost ("killed in action") some 4000 to 6000 troops maximum by all unbiased expert estimates. Whereas the staggering Ukrainan casualty rate is documented well enough including thanks to the Kiev regime's own public admissions.
Unbiased experts? Links please.

In march leaked russian news already talked about 10.000. And oryx lists a huge number of destroyed russia material.

Truth is that NATO will be losing their main territorial springboard through which they intended to destabilize Russia proper. Not to mention the economic damage they're incurring. A major strategic win for Russia is looming.

Lets first see if russia can even win and hold donbass. 80% ukraine is now forever lost to them.

Europe, their largest trade partner is now their renewed new coldwar enemy.

Strategic win my ***

80% ukraine is now forever lost to them.

Russians don't want to be friends with the Kiev regime which shells civilians of Donbas. Even if Russia has no diplomatic relation with the Kiev regime, Russia is on moral high ground. I wouldn't want to associate myself with psychopaths myself.

Likewise, Russia broke diplomatic relations with Moldova and Georgia when Moldova and Georgia shelled their own civilians in Transnistria, South Ossetia, Abkhazia.

I am not asking you to repeat what You said, I am asking you to ID which parts make it M777.

I can show you which part on this guns make it NOT M777.

russian.jpg

First of all, as I said, the barrel and the side skirt in this picture is roughly 1/2 thru the barrel. As the actual M777 it reaches 2/3 of the barrel.

On the other hand, the area highlighted in black circle is smooth. In M777, the top side have the optics on top (Green Circle as reference) and the bottom side you have the latch/notch that hold that barrel in place via a screw jack (Red Circle), It will not be smooth like the gun destroyed in the picture. You need that notch because that where you take down the barrel so you can put it together and have it airdrop. There is also a considerable gap within that shielding so that you can access the screwjack, which I don't see in the gun that was destroyed.
1655828484014.png

M777.jpg

Unlike you, I have had field stripped a M777 (well, I didn't do it myself) so I know what it looks like, the gun that you show have no way you can take it apart, which is what M777 is famous for.

So no, that is NOT a M777.

We don't know the angle on how that barrel turn, it could be 2A65 or 2A36 or any system turn to the side.

Now, your turn, what identify that destroyed gun is M777, talk is REALLY CHEAP, now show me some action, prove that I was wrong, please, and I am not asking for "The RT title is M777" BS, I need you to physically identify that gun as M777 by point it to the feature that appear on a M777.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom