What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Germany’s heavy artillery arrives the battlefield.

German howitzer is easily hunted down by Russian missile artillery and attack aircraft.

German howitzer is easily hunted down by Russian missile artillery and attack aircraft.

Why dont you, for a change, post something showing us an Iskander hitting a mobile artillery unit in the field? We have seen Russia fire those things straight up in the air a hundred times. Its kind of boring.

When its in Berlin i will visit this exhibition of destroyed russian stuff

@jamahir @Corax @jhungary @F-22Raptor

Already replaced. Russia can manufacture 100+ T-90M within a year.

When I was there, they have a "Red Square" full of destroyed Russian equipment, tanks, APC, Z-car and so on.

The name does not come from "Red Soviet" but rather it was filled with Russian Blood.

The man in charge of that "Red Square" said if they melted down the destroyed tanks and other stuff, it would have enough steel to build another Empire State Building, I made a joke at him asking "Do you know how much steel you need to build an Empire State Building?"

Not that easy
The howitzer is mobile, agile. Hit and run. Its specialty: it fires salvo of long range ammunitions at targets at different angles in 40km away.

Russian army destroys Kiev regime M777 howitzer which was terrorizing civilians of Donbas where president Yanukovych was from.

M777 would have always been vulnerable to drone strikes and indirect artillery.... What we haven't seen is much truck and tracked artillery being destroyed by the Russians.... Ukrainians are doing a much better job at the shoot and scoot tactic than Russians ..

M777 would have always been vulnerable to drone strikes and indirect artillery.... What we haven't seen is much truck and tracked artillery being destroyed by the Russians.... Ukrainians are doing a much better job at the shoot and scoot tactic than Russians ..

This war has taught us the Russians have little capability to track moving targets. Fixed targets are all they can hit.

Their way behind the US in this capability

That's an M777 alright.... No shame in loss just some people here want to glorify weaponry as if they can't be destroyed.... Getting some Caesars out of action would be a challenge though...

We have yet to see that so... Let's claim what we see...

This war has taught us the Russians have little capability to track moving targets. Fixed targets are all they can hit.

Their way behind the US in this capability
We will see when America enters a war with a near peer adversary.... Or at least the one being supplied near peer equipment.... Fighting recycled T72s is no accomplishment... Especially when there was nothing anything close to the GPS back then.... The Pandora's box that US has opened now... The Russians will remember...

We will see when America enters a war with a near peer adversary.... Or at least the one being supplied near peer equipment.... Fighting recycled T72s is no accomplishment... Especially when there was nothing anything close to the GPS back then.... The Pandora's box that US has opened now... The Russians will remember...

The Russians are 20-30 years behind the US in microelectronics and sensor capability.

Not that easy
The howitzer is mobile, agile. Hit and run. Its specialty: it fires salvo of long range ammunitions at targets at different angles in 40km away.

It has huge RCS. Mi-28NM can detect and track it by radar from 50 km away and attack it using NLOS missile from 20 km away.

The Russians are 20-30 years behind the US in microelectronics and sensor capability.

F-22 is powered by Intel 486 CPU. Russian CPU is sufficient, plus they can buy CPU from China.

Shoot and scoot is expensive on fuel. Ukraine don't even have fuel for civilian cars. All of Ukraine's fuel are used for war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom