What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how is Lavrovs multipolar world supposed to work.

You had several blocks
1. USA
2. China
3. EU
4. Russia

With EU weaning itself from American influence/control.
Russia gaining from being able to trade with both east and west, and become a silkroute hub.

Now thanks to russias attempt to annex ukraine…eu is weakened and more reliant on usa again.
Russia is also damaged, and loses its trade with their biggest customer. Now simply becoming Chinas cheap source of resources…fully its junior “partner” now.

The 2 already slightly weaker blocks got weakened further in favor of the two superpowers

And then Trump returns in 2024, destroys China... and the cia plan for a rules based dis(order) out of Washington and the British Crown, with Israel strong arming the Islamic nations is going to be imposed Washington geopolitics, with other Trump puppets being the new junior partners. The Putin strategy of destroying the EU depends on Trump getting back into the White House in 2025.

These individuals are not hiding which individuals they want to be the rulers:

The Trumper anti-Islam Le Pen Putinites were backed by Netanyahu in Europe and in North America

"We are very happy," agrees Filip Dewinter, a leading member of Belgian right-wing party Vlaams Belang. "It is a good thing for Israel, but also good for right-wing parties in Europe because he understands that the first danger for Europe is Islamisation." David Lasar, a foreign policy co-ordinator for the Austrian Freedom Party, echoed that sentiment. "For sure, I am very happy," says Lasar, who has worked hard in recent years to develop ties with staunchly conservative parties overseas. "It is a very important step that Netanyahu has won the election."

The Likud party has been cautiously returning the admiration. Many Israeli conservatives feel that the political mainstream in Europe has become increasingly antagonistic toward Israel in recent years. They point to Sweden's official recognition of Palestine and to the fact that other EU countries have discussed doing the same. European reaction to Operation Protective Edge, which saw the Israeli military invade the Gaza Strip last summer, was likewise critical. "A part of the centre-Left still sympathises with us," says Michael Kleiner, a senior Likud member. "But the younger generation is more guided by Muslim votes. Left-wing parties are tending more and more to compromise between moral values and the need to be nice to the Muslims."

Sentiments like that are music to the ears of European right-wing parties. "For me, Netanyahu is quite a positive choice," says Aymeric Chauprade, a member of European Parliament for (Le Pen's) Front National. "He is very strong against terror and against Islamists." Kent Ekeroth, a Swedish parliamentarian with the right-wing Swedish Democrats, agrees: "It is far better that Likud won," he says. "The Left doesn't take the security situation seriously and, because of that, they are far more likely to appease the Arabs."

These Trumpers and anti-Islam Europeans hold as their leader:

And ironically Putin does not tolerate extreme nationalism in Russia:

Because unbeknownst to the Islamic naions and Putinites in Europe, the Russian Jews say the Russian economy is run by the Chabad and other Jews

The media connections of Netanyahu want to make the Putinites of Europe be the "ruling government".

The Paypal Mafia that backs Trump goals, transhumanism and bitcoin as the global currency are going to be the new JP Morgans, new Rockefellers, new Carnegie. These are the new central bankers of bitcoin if the dollar collapses, the Paypal mafia, the Trump criminals and the old bankers are fully invested in bitcoin to impose that on Europe and the globe.

These Putinites are the new avant-garde of Trump and the cia.

The good side wants to take out Netanyahu and Trump from politics. Then move onto defeating Putin and keeping Le Pen from winning. Then make the UK a Republic and ban the British crown who is close to Trump. There is a reason why the Queen did not campaign against Brexit and let Trump campaign against the EU for the UK. The Trump Dynasty is planned to be the new "Kennedy Family royals" for politics. And UK backs them.

The British Crown allowed this to happen, along with MI6, Brexit is about the Anglo-American federation being the "rulers of the globe"

"Derail" the UK from being in the EU, before the planned demolition of the EU by Putin.

Putin taking out the European Union is step one. Trump takes out China. And Putin is allied with "President Trump" in 2025-2029, back in the white house.

Last edited:
Shoot and scoot is expensive on fuel. Ukraine don't even have fuel for civilian cars. All of Ukraine's fuel are used for war.
They haven't had much issue upto now.
Fuel is reserved all over the world for emergency services in case of war. No big deal.
Again,
Hunting mobile artillery should be first priority for Russian forces.
Maybe that's why we have seen the Mi-28NM enter the battlefield.

When I was there, they have a "Red Square" full of destroyed Russian equipment, tanks, APC, Z-car and so on.

The name does not come from "Red Soviet" but rather it was filled with Russian Blood.

The man in charge of that "Red Square" said if they melted down the destroyed tanks and other stuff, it would have enough steel to build another Empire State Building, I made a joke at him asking "Do you know how much steel you need to build an Empire State Building?"

Prove that you "was there". And if you can, how come you ran away like a chicken?! :devil: :rofl: :omghaha: How come you're still not there "killing Russians"?

They haven't had much issue upto now.
Fuel is reserved all over the world for emergency services in case of war. No big deal.
Again,
Hunting mobile artillery should be first priority for Russian forces.
Maybe that's why we have seen the Mi-28NM enter the battlefield.

Mi-28NM was deployed in combat a few days ago.

Mi-28NM was deployed in combat a few days ago.

Specifically for hunting mobile artillery I think... Otherwise the KA-52s were playing a good game of attrition... Mi-28NMs seem more like a scalpel than an axe let's see their impact.
One reservation with me wrt Russian tactics is that they are reactionary and very late at that... Why haven't these helis entered the war earlier is a question i can't get my head around.

Specifically for hunting mobile artillery I think... Otherwise the KA-52s were playing a good game of attrition... Mi-28NMs seem more like a scalpel than an axe let's see their impact.
One reservation with me wrt Russian tactics is that they are reactionary and very late at that... Why haven't these helis entered the war earlier is a question i can't get my head around.

Ka-52M is getting AESA radar. Ka-52M and Mi-28NM are new breed of Russian attack choppers. Both are armed with new BVR air to ground missiles.

Ka-52M is getting AESA radar. Ka-52M and Mi-28NM are new breed of Russian attack choppers. Both are armed with new BVR air to ground missiles.
Haven't seen many KA-52s using precision munition or the correct term would be as much as the should use... Moreover we have seen them firing salvo upon salvo of missiles in a general direction which I'm sure are less accurate than a MLRS ....

Rumors are constantly being spread on the Internet about Russia's alleged huge losses of tanks in Ukraine, some individuals even claim that Russia's losses in Ukraine amount to thousands, so Russia removes old T-62 tanks from storage. Indeed, Russia removed the old tanks from storage and sent them to Ukraine, but not because of fictional huge losses, but because tanks are transferred to the militia, one example of this you will see later in the video, in addition, these tanks are convenient to use as long-term firing points or as mobile artillery, using them from a distance of 3-4 kilometers. Next, the video shows a detachment of Ossetian militia on Russian T-62 tanks.

Russian artillerymen destroyed American 155-mm M-777 howitzers in Ukraine during a counter-battery fight. It is reported that in general, 15 M777 howitzers were destroyed per day, most of which were in the area of the Druzhkovka railway station, the howitzers did not have time to fire a single shot.

more like you butt hurt over being called out for mistaken another system to a M777.

I still yet to see you try to prove that was a M777. I mean, I did my part, yours's lacking. :rofl: :cheesy: :lol::enjoy:

But hey, what do I expect, right? You somehow know how or what a M777 looks like and point out that I am wrong? Not Likely LOL :rofl::rofl:
Here is the full video.

It is no coincidence that the Trump family has been friends with the Chabad since Fred Trump donated land to the Chabad. The Trump family and Chabad go back 7 decades and perhaps more. Putin and Chabad are immensely close too.

Chabad and other jews admit to running the economy of Russia, according to Chabad Jews.

Putin, Trump, British conservatives have same exact partners in Russia. Namely, Chabad, Russian Oligarchs and Russian Mafia.

Rumors are constantly being spread on the Internet about Russia's alleged huge losses of tanks in Ukraine, some individuals even claim that Russia's losses in Ukraine amount to thousands, so Russia removes old T-62 tanks from storage. Indeed, Russia removed the old tanks from storage and sent them to Ukraine, but not because of fictional huge losses, but because tanks are transferred to the militia, one example of this you will see later in the video, in addition, these tanks are convenient to use as long-term firing points or as mobile artillery, using them from a distance of 3-4 kilometers. Next, the video shows a detachment of Ossetian militia on Russian T-62 tanks.

Russian artillerymen destroyed American 155-mm M-777 howitzers in Ukraine during a counter-battery fight. It is reported that in general, 15 M777 howitzers were destroyed per day, most of which were in the area of the Druzhkovka railway station, the howitzers did not have time to fire a single shot.

But we have seen lower numbers of T-80s and T-90s.... Either they have been pulled back for a rainy.. or hail stormy day in that matter. Or Russia has realized that there is no actual difference in survivability of T62 or T80 unless the tanks have Active Protection Systems onboard.... Moreover there haven't been much tank vs tank action... So 62s are good enough for lobbing HE rounds towards houses and trenches...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom