4. People in their prime physical shape
Whom Russia sends forward today to die:
  1. Middle aged men
  2. Men with no military training at all, or just few weeks of it
  3. Completely hopeless DPR/LNR slaves
  4. Mercenaries
  5. Conscripts gangpresseded into signing the contact
You don't need to be a Westpoint grad to realise this is a very bad trade
As far as I know, most of the people grinding away is Territorial Defence Battalion. Or National Guard Brigade. The core of Ukrainian Military that are up for the job is around 70000 men, majority of those were in or around Kyiv and only the 3 Brigade I mentioned is in the East, and they are at the rear.

Most of the Ukrainian recruit were trained by people like me for 6 weeks and pressed into Frontline Service (I know a lot of the people I trained ended up in that area), is this a fair trade? Nope, but it was not as bad or as degrading to Ukrainian combat power than you think. Problem is, what I can see is both side cannot sustain the loss rate they are suffering, and in a long haul if it was me, as I stated many time, I would just pull back and let Russian have Sieverodonetsk and defend the good side of the river, the fact that Ukrainian Military themselves fed these people into a grinder just got me scratching my head, I mean, unless there are some outside objective, I don't understand why they pull the combat ready brigade out of the line and fed TDF into a grinder with Russian in Sieverodonetsk, an objective Ukrainian do not needed or should not want to defend. If I am a betting man, this got the hallmark of Stalingrad, the Ukrainian is up to something.

Yes indeed.

You know what i dont understand is, how a selfproclaimed communist supports a neo feudal state like russia, where a small elite wants to rob its peasants all chances of development. Crazy

As far as I know, most of the people grinding away is Territorial Defence Battalion. Or National Guard Brigade. The core of Ukrainian Military that are up for the job is around 70000 men, majority of those were in or around Kyiv and only the 3 Brigade I mentioned is in the East, and they are at the rear.

Most of the Ukrainian recruit were trained by people like me for 6 weeks and pressed into Frontline Service (I know a lot of the people I trained ended up in that area), is this a fair trade? Nope, but it was not as bad or as degrading to Ukrainian combat power than you think. Problem is, what I can see is both side cannot sustain the loss rate they are suffering, and in a long haul if it was me, as I stated many time, I would just pull back and let Russian have Sieverodonetsk and defend the good side of the river, the fact that Ukrainian Military themselves fed these people into a grinder just got me scratching my head, I mean, unless there are some outside objective, I don't understand why they pull the combat ready brigade out of the line and fed TDF into a grinder with Russian in Sieverodonetsk, an objective Ukrainian do not needed or should not want to defend. If I am a betting man, this got the hallmark of Stalingrad, the Ukrainian is up to something.

Territorial Defense is sort of like Assad's NDF National Defense Force. They are loyal to the government but poorly trained and poorly equipped and suffer tremendous casualties.

These fuel gazzlers are a drag on the Kiev regime which has severe fuel shortage due to Russia repeatedly bombing the Kiev regime's one and only oil refinery and the Kiev regime's fuel depots.

While there is plenty of trash in this forum from him, and many others,
I believe Apollon simply informed the member that Germany does not have full freedom of speech, and that certain ”speech” is prosecutable if the member who lives in Europe happens to travel to Germany.
So it is advise, more than a threat.

I might have read another post, of course,

Meanwhile, our Somalian friend who reported Apollon has at least 4 times published photos of dead Ukrainan soldiers, gloating about it.
Reported and posts removed, but no sign of a ban.
His continuous calling Ukrainans == Nazis is distasteful.
I would ask him to edit all old posts and remove such references.

1) Moderator LeGenD instituted an exemption to that rule, provided that a spoiler is added.

2) Plenty of pro-Ukrainian users posted multiple of pictures of dead Russians. The double standards and selective indignation of the quoted member are blatant.

3) I wasn't "advised" but, for all practical purposes, threatened by user "Apollon". And I pointed to the fact that this person themself have often transgressed the limits to freedom of speech as defined by German law, as they will certainly find out if they bring this website to the attention of German law enforcement.

Last edited:
SalarHaqq, he may indeed report you to his atrocious government departments so you should engage with the sane members of European society - progressive groups. But I don't know about the longevity of such progressive groups because yesterday I told Apollon about how the pro-Russia former chancellor of Germany, Gerhard Schroder, almost had a ban against him speaking publicly about Ukraine in Germany and this was in 2014 ! And two pro-NATO German parties CDU and CSU want EU to impose sanctions on Gerhard much like how Apollon wants EU to impose social and socio-economic sanctions on you which can be various things - loss of internet access, removal from employment, loss of bank account etc against you and your family if you have them there and any friend or colleague of yours sympathetic to you. This is plain terrorism which NATO proudly excels at for the 74 years of its existence.

Nothing the user can do other than massively shooting themself in the foot, given all the well visible things they have posted here. This I can guarantee.

Interesting to see the Russians upping their game and using their air assets to a greater extent, especially the Su-34s with PGM...so much for all the claims about them not having air superiority!

Su-34 can strike from Russian air space. They don't need air superiority as long as the Kiev regime does not dare to take the fight to Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom