What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to see the Russians upping their game and using their air assets to a greater extent, especially the Su-34s with PGM...so much for all the claims about them not having air superiority!

Russia has no air superiority even in their own territory. Ukraine sends Helicopters who blast oil and weapon depots inside russia on regular base

As far as I know, most of the people grinding away is Territorial Defence Battalion. Or National Guard Brigade. The core of Ukrainian Military that are up for the job is around 70000 men, majority of those were in or around Kyiv and only the 3 Brigade I mentioned is in the East, and they are at the rear.

Most of the Ukrainian recruit were trained by people like me for 6 weeks and pressed into Frontline Service (I know a lot of the people I trained ended up in that area), is this a fair trade? Nope, but it was not as bad or as degrading to Ukrainian combat power than you think. Problem is, what I can see is both side cannot sustain the loss rate they are suffering, and in a long haul if it was me, as I stated many time, I would just pull back and let Russian have Sieverodonetsk and defend the good side of the river, the fact that Ukrainian Military themselves fed these people into a grinder just got me scratching my head, I mean, unless there are some outside objective, I don't understand why they pull the combat ready brigade out of the line and fed TDF into a grinder with Russian in Sieverodonetsk, an objective Ukrainian do not needed or should not want to defend. If I am a betting man, this got the hallmark of Stalingrad, the Ukrainian is up to something.

It's not only Severo, but Izyum forest, and Popasna sector.

As I understand now, Kherson is a kind of diversion more than a genuine counterattack by the amount of forces there. They keep destroying Russian armour with whatever long-range they still have, and just wait for them to send more. Kherson may have a lot of Russian infantry from the start of the war, and previous accounts of relatively small Russian force there are not accurate.

If they really wanted, they still have few dozen soviet TBMs in reserve to take down the bridge with ease. After that, Russians will not be able to do any heavy resupply, nor evac the wounded by land.

Russia has no air superiority even in their own territory. Ukraine sends Helicopters who blast oil and weapon depots inside russia on regular base

Using that idiotic logic, no country has air superiority then has it?! I mean how stupid can one person get? How old are you, 12? Go back to smashing plates. I know you desperately want to be a pure blooded north European Aryan master race, but accept the fact that you're a dark featured Mediterranean mongrel of many races.

As I understand now, Kherson is a kind of diversion more than a genuine counterattack by the amount of forces there. They keep destroying Russian armour with whatever long-range they still have, and just wait for them to send more. Kherson may have a lot of Russian infantry from the start of the war, and previous accounts of relatively small Russian force there are not accurate.

If they really wanted, they still have few dozen soviet TBMs in reserve to take down the bridge with ease. After that, Russians will not be able to do any heavy resupply, nor evac the wounded by land.

It's pretty sad eventually 10 million Ukrainian men will be killed and about an equal number of Russian men will be killed but given the fact Russia has 4 times the population of Ukraine Russia can afford such heavy losses but Ukraine cannot so eventually Russia should be able to retake Donbas which is called the heart of Russia.

As far as I know, most of the people grinding away is Territorial Defence Battalion. Or National Guard Brigade. The core of Ukrainian Military that are up for the job is around 70000 men, majority of those were in or around Kyiv and only the 3 Brigade I mentioned is in the East, and they are at the rear.

Most of the Ukrainian recruit were trained by people like me for 6 weeks and pressed into Frontline Service (I know a lot of the people I trained ended up in that area), is this a fair trade? Nope, but it was not as bad or as degrading to Ukrainian combat power than you think. Problem is, what I can see is both side cannot sustain the loss rate they are suffering, and in a long haul if it was me, as I stated many time, I would just pull back and let Russian have Sieverodonetsk and defend the good side of the river, the fact that Ukrainian Military themselves fed these people into a grinder just got me scratching my head, I mean, unless there are some outside objective, I don't understand why they pull the combat ready brigade out of the line and fed TDF into a grinder with Russian in Sieverodonetsk, an objective Ukrainian do not needed or should not want to defend. If I am a betting man, this got the hallmark of Stalingrad, the Ukrainian is up to something.

Its to grind down Russian offensive capability. The Russians have lost a ton at Severodonetsk, which is ultimately not a strategically important city. Reznikov stated the summer was all about attriting Russian forces.

The Ukrainians are training at least 200,000 troops now. Manpower is not a problem.

Using that idiotic logic, no country has air superiority then has it?! I mean how stupid can one person get? How old are you, 12? Go back to smashing plates. I know you desperately want to be a pure blooded north European Aryan master race, but accept the fact that you're a dark featured Mediterranean mongrel of many races.

1. Ukraine airforce targets russian forces evrywhere. Which means Pussolini has no air superiority.

2. My father is german. My mother greek. My skin doesnt look dark in any way.

German is mainly Hunnic ancestry. In the 400s Huns conquered Germany, slaughtered German men, snatched German women. Greek is mainly Turkish ancestry. Turks conquered Greece, slaughtered Greek men, snatched Greek women.

450_roman-hunnic-empire_1764x1116.jpg

OttomanEmpireMain.png

Its to grind down Russian offensive capability. The Russians have lost a ton at Severodonetsk, which is ultimately not a strategically important city. Reznikov stated the summer was all about attriting Russian forces.

The Ukrainians are training at least 200,000 troops now. Manpower is not a problem.

Manpower is not a problem for the Russians either. The Uki Nazis have lost around 30,000 men, around the same as the Russians. But carry on what you're doing, it's fascinating watching the so called "civilised" world behaving so civilised.

I meant the entire Eastern Front. I am just using Sieverodonetsk as an example. As I said before, if I was the Russian, I will forget about Sieverodonetsk and flank the Ukrainian from both Lyman or Izyum and Popasna, and I will make Bekhmut my top Priority, because if you took Bekhmut, you don't need to cross the siversky donet river to hook around and envelope the Ukrainian from behind, if that happen, that's game set and match for the Russian.

As far as I see, both side fixated on sieverodonetsk, and I still can't wrap my head on that idea why. Kherson is not at all related in the action in the East, from what I am seeing that is a local counter offensive instead of an organised counter offensive which basically took advantage of Russia from stacking their force in the East. If I have to guess, the main event looks like where the combat ready troop are (South of Kharkiv) which mean they are either going to drive North and try to take Kupisansk, or go East and took back Izyum and Lyman front all the way cut across the Russian offense in the East. But I don't see this happen unless substantial western weapon and a lot more men. As I said, the Ukrainian indulged in defending that town make no tactical and operational sense, that town is 50-60% focal point of the entire Eastern Offensive, and so does putting their best troop in reserve. Something has to be going on and that has to be in that general area.

1. Ukraine airforce targets russian forces evrywhere. Which means Pussolini has no air superiority.

No they don't, the Uki Nazis don't have enough aircraft to operate across the entire country. They use their remaining few surviving aircraft in select places, and they're stupid enough to have shot down a lot of their own planes, which means they have no adequate IFF capability. When you've grown out of nappies, you might learn something.
Prove your skin isn't dark and you don't have black hair and brown eyes.

Bhai iski bhi sunlo koi, ye bhi 12 page se gazal suna raha hai.
I meant the entire Eastern Front. I am just using Sieverodonetsk as an example. As I said before, if I was the Russian, I will forget about Sieverodonetsk and flank the Ukrainian from both Lyman or Izyum and Popasna, and I will make Bekhmut my top Priority, because if you took Bekhmut, you don't need to cross the siversky donet river to hook around and envelope the Ukrainian from behind, if that happen, that's game set and match for the Russian.

As far as I see, both side fixated on sieverodonetsk, and I still can't wrap my head on that idea why. Kherson is not at all related in the action in the East, from what I am seeing that is a local counter offensive instead of an organised counter offensive which basically took advantage of Russia from stacking their force in the East. If I have to guess, the main event looks like where the combat ready troop are (South of Kharkiv) which mean they are either going to drive North and try to take Kupisansk, or go East and took back Izyum and Lyman front all the way cut across the Russian offense in the East. But I don't see this happen unless substantial western weapon and a lot more men. As I said, the Ukrainian indulged in defending that town make no tactical and operational sense, that town is 50-60% focal point of the entire Eastern Offensive, and so does putting their best troop in reserve. Something has to be going on and that has to be in that general area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom