What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
My passport is issued by Germany. I speak and write German, i can speak Greek. I m connected to Germany and greece which are both EU member states. Im not ashamed of anything, i love to represent wide aspect of european cultures.

The big majority of Eueopeans see themself as nationality plus european

577293514321f16c018b4828
Exactly so u have a German passport. So a German nationality.

Dumbo there is no European nationality. Germany is part of EU. Now jog on and get an education. Stupid Greek

Exactly so u have a German passport. So a German nationality.

Dumbo there is no European nationality. Germany is part of EU. Now jog on and get an education. Stupid Greek

Germany is 16 federal states. All have different culture and dialects as well.

There is European nationality

I give you education

Citizenship of the European Union is afforded to all citizens of member states of the European Union (EU). It was formally created with the adoption of the 1992 Maastricht Treaty, at the same time as the creation of the EU. EU citizenship is additional to, as it does not replace, national citizenship.[1][2] It affords EU citizens with rights, freedoms and legal protections available under EU law.

Its even written on my passport: European Union.

By now with all that Naval Power - The Mighty Russian Navy should have bombed the hell out of Ukranian Resistance. It doesn't seem that way.

A super power in shambles against NLAW, Stingers, Javelin, TB2 and courage shown by Ukrainians.

Russia has committed less than 8% or so of its total firepower against a foe that was very much expected to be capable of some form of resistance, especially since it is being armed and funded by the entire NATO, having received in only three to four months the near equivalent of what Russia is spending in a year on defence. Unlike completely helpless, isolated and disarmed nations such as the Iraq of 2003 (actually a failed state at that time already) or the Libya of 2011, quick victory over which NATO regimes like to portray as an extraordinary feat indicative of their supposed global military supremacy. Whereas in reality, these respective scenarii and the challenges they pose are fundamentally different.

Russia has been displaying major prowess in this conflict indeed. Against a more or less capable enemy Moscow deployed no more than a fraction of the defending party's troop numbers, but has nonetheless snatched 20% of their territory while losing several times fewer men and equipment in the process. And this is while Russian forces are wary of causing extensive damage to regions inhabited by their kin, which they intend to annex - another constraint NATO hasn't been facing in its campaigns. Not only has Kiev been unable to halt the steady, daily Russian advances but it'll end up losing much more territory in the upcoming weeks and months. The resulting Ukrainian rump state will be in ruins while current Russian territory will remain entirely unharmed.

Last edited:
Whatever that rocks your boat, mate. But I am gonna stay on message. Those Russians have made my day today: The missile rain is relentless. Now, how about these T80 and T62 tanks that are coming to Ukraine now? Those Russians are certainly kicking arse.

Welcome to the multi-polar world!!

I hope you are aware that Russians deploying whatever garbages are in their reserves (like t62s) mean they have suffered such staggering losses that they have to deploy those antiquities,meaning their more modern hardwares were decimated. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom