What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't u see the irony that Ukrainians are literally dying for EU as cannon fodders.
When I say I am ready to die for pho means I love eating pho. Nothing with dying. EU is an economic bloc. Not military. You mix up with Nato. Pls educate yourself.

Many samples of Western weapons delivered to Ukraine were captured by Russian troops. One of them is the Franco-German man-portable anti-tank missile system MILAN. On the video you can see the version of the MILAN 2 ATGM, developed in 1984, according to the soldiers, the complex is inferior to the Russian ATGM, but due to its light weight it is convenient for use in the city. With the help of captured MILAN anti-tank systems, Russian soldiers strike at Ukrainian surveillance cameras installed on the pipes of the Azot plant in Severodonetsk. After the strike, the calculation quickly leaves the position, as the Ukrainian army quickly strikes back.

I wonder if Russia reverse engineer MILAN for urban warfare the way Iran reverse engineered BGM-71.

No I am telling you that you are talking crap...but it went over your Greek head.

European head, not greek head.

And no, i talk truth you are simply uneducated.

Here for you

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...QQFnoECAkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3KLAj1Kv6JErpgtxUvWwHQ

German Russian pipelines were build 50 years ago against heavy critizism and even sanctions of USA. Putin destroyed what was build in 50 years which is crazy.

On a basic thing, im european. You have zero knowledge in european history. Dont talk bullshit where you know nothing about.

Can you dispute with a technical argument? How about the fact that the F-35 is now an Aggressor providing US and allied air forces realistic training tactics against low radar observable threats? Still think your J-20 have any chance of surviving?
No. The F-35 will be detected and shot out of the sky. Then PLAN defense will sink US ships.

What in the I believe MSM news blindly is wrong with the Ukraine supporters lol. Russia was winning, is winning and will win.

Russia had Ukraine as complete colony by 2014. Leads war against Ukraine since 2014, lost 11 generals, flagship and tenthousands of soldiers and got completly cut of from Europe. Meanwhile holds snallest amount of land area in Ukraine since 2014, had to leave entire north, has no chance to conquer the country. Made NATO stronger than ever before. Was that Pussolini goal?

European head, not greek head.

And no, i talk truth you are simply uneducated.

Here for you

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...QQFnoECAkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3KLAj1Kv6JErpgtxUvWwHQ

German Russian pipelines were build 50 years ago against heavy critizism and even sanctions of USA. Putin destroyed what was build in 50 years which is crazy.

On a basic thing, im european. You have zero knowledge in european history. Dont talk bullshit where you know nothing about.
Looool Europe is not a country. And not a nationality and I am uneducated....loool typically Greek...now go break a plate because that shows education.

Looool Europe is not a country. And not a nationality and I am uneducated....loool typically Greek...now go break a plate because that shows education.

My father is german, my mother greek. I cant even write Greek. The EU is a federation, i have a european passport. On my passport ist EU symbol and flag.

Of course you are uneducated, you sidnt know about german chancellor Willy Brandts Ostpolitik where he started energy projects with USSR in an attempt to create stable and peaceful relations .

Russian rescue ship loaded with Tor-M2K,sunk.

What's going on with the Russian Navy? Now,I know it's just a rescue ship with probably little to no counter-measures and weapons,but...did they have the warning system turned off?

rbwly5pa8365wxBVnAT-o.jpg

rbwm68drfgTr01VXu4C-o.jpg

rcw35n5f1tdFpH6uH2l1-o.jpg

rcw35m8h5uyjZSr2qMP-o.jpg

Trashing Nazis since 1941, modern day western imperialists since 1918.

Last edited:

And what about the Ukrainian navy? Well, it doesn't exist anymore.

Also looking at that list, it contains only one properly armed warship. The rest are some landing vessels, four tiny coastal patrol boats, as well as a simple tug boat.

In order to "smoke the Russian navy" in the Black Sea (let alone elsewhere) as claimed by the Tweet, they'll need to destroy so much more than that including all the attack craft. Which of course is never going to happen.

Last edited:
My father is german, my mother greek. I cant even write Greek. The EU is a federation, i have a european passport. On my passport ist EU symbol and flag.

Of course you are uneducated, you sidnt know about german chancellor Willy Brandts Ostpolitik where he started energy projects with USSR in an attempt to create stable and peaceful relations .
Loool...European passport...OK which country issued your passport because there is no country called Europe. R u dumb?

So what u don't write Greek or German. You are 50% Greek and u hate it. Why? What are you ashamed of.

France Germany Spain etc all in Europe and all have their own borders languages cutle etc...under European Union but they don't say I am European and not French etc...

I think u are about 12 years old and struggling with geography and simple things

The day the war started in Ukraine , wheat prices jumped by 50% .

Pretending this does not effect Somalia is a blunt lie. Somalia could barely feed it's people as it is. Without western aid Somalians would starve. Gratitude would be the more normal response .

If a someone countryman where in danger of hunger , because off this stupid and unnecessary war , one would expect this person , to wish and pray for this war to be over as soon as possible.

Not to throw oil on the flames , and indulge himself in war propaganda reports.

Doing fine you say :

Thousands of Somalis at Risk of Starving to Death, Aid Groups Say

10060000-0aff-0242-fe6c-08da4fd231da_w650_r0_s.jpg

Somalis who fled drought-stricken areas walk next to a cluster of makeshift shelters at a camp for the displaced on the outskirts of Mogadishu, Somalia, June 4, 2022. Almost a million where displaced because of the drought.

~
~

Lack of rain in the Horn of Africa has nothing to do with the war in Ukraine - a war that is sponsored, funded, and armed by the West. Somalia imports rice and other quantities from South Asia and Far East. The trade between Horn of African countries and Uktaine was zero. Blaming Russia for the lack of rain in the Horn of Africa and consistent Western policies that destroyed Somalia's bread basket is just idiotic and it shows you have no clue of what you're talking about.

The IDPs (internally displaced people) that you showed are only found in the Southern part of Somalia, and it is due to the war between Al-Shabaab and Somali government government forces.

The irony that is never explained is the West imposes arms embargo on the Somali government forces - an embargo that hinders the Somali government forces from winning the war against the Al-Shabaab terrorists. That way Al-Shabaab and ISIS have a free reign in the country.

While the Somali government consistently demanded the arms embargo is lifted from it, the Western powers in the UN Security Council maintain it to ensure the war continues, which is the root cause of the despair in Somalia.

So on one hand they claimed to be fighting against the local Al-Qaeda affiliate ( the Al-Shabaab) and ISIS; on the other hand, they deny the Somali government from obtaining meaningful weapons in order to defeat the terrorists. That way, they ensured the stalemate to continue, which contributes to the despair to civilians caught in the war.

Now, stop derailing the thread. Not sure why you hide behind IsraHell's flag when it is clear you are not from there. Why don't you tell us where you come from?

Last edited:
What about the Ukrainian navy? It doesn't exist anymore. :lol:

Also looking at that list, there's only one properly armed warship. The rest are all landing craft, four tiny coastal patrol boats, as well as a mere tug boat.

In order to "smoke the Russian navy" in the Black Sea (let alone elsewhere), they'll need to destroy much, much more than that including all the attack craft. Which of course is never going to happen.
By now with all that Naval Power - The Mighty Russian Navy should have bombed the hell out of Ukranian Resistance. It doesn't seem that way.

A super power in shambles against NLAW, Stingers, Javelin, TB2 and courage shown by Ukrainians.

Loool...European passport...OK which country issued your passport because there is no country called Europe. R u dumb?

So what u don't write Greek or German. You are 50% Greek and u hate it. Why? What are you ashamed of.

France Germany Spain etc all in Europe and all have their own borders languages cutle etc...under European Union but they don't say I am European and not French etc...

I think u are about 12 years old and struggling with geography and simple things

My passport is issued by Germany. I speak and write German, i can speak Greek. I m connected to Germany and greece which are both EU member states. Im not ashamed of anything, i love to represent wide aspect of european cultures.

The big majority of Eueopeans see themself as nationality plus european

577293514321f16c018b4828

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom