What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't "Slava Ukrainia" a Nazi / Right slogan of the ones who are killing, injuring and torturing Russian citizens ? Have these people no shame in shouting that out ?

They don’t say so in Ukraine. It is just a russian version and a troll question by the way

You do know when someone is an American with "Mexican Descent" that does not mean he is born in Mexico or Puerto Rico. His family move to the US since Mexican-American war, and guess which state is above Texas (Well, above Oklahoma) they decided to settle??

Exactly what kind of stupid *** question is this?? You need to check whether your brain is still functioning, and is not fried...Cause you are asking brain dead question like a dobie head
Didn't know they teach in Spanish in Kansas schools, as that was your excuse for your poor English last time you were challenged.

Anyways I don't want to interrupt you.

You have quite a fantastical life story.
Also don't forget to ask your buddies to delete these comments afterwards as we don't want others to find out. Do we now?

Yup, an islamophobic zio-Nazi to be precise. Elsewhere on the internet, that same user was publishing elaborate and violent Muslim-demonizing rants. They know they'd get permanently banned if they tried the same here.

Although they did post some material insulting towards our Prophet (s) in this very thread, which I reported. Let's see if they'll be sanctioned accordingly.

Everyone, please take a look at the following:

Which includes offensive material directed against Prophet Muhammad (s) - my apologies for having to reproduce this, but it's for the sake of exposing an islamophobic troll who otherwise might get away with it while others don't:

View attachment 853132

I invite everyone to report this disgusting breach of forum rules.

Also on another website, the same user was defending President Assad of Syria tooth and nail, whereas here they'll call him "genocidal".

Just an agitator on a disinformation and psy-ops mission. Failed mission I should add, since as you can see not even NATO supporters are taking them seriously.
@WebMaster @waz @Horus @PakSword

Do you allow blasphemy on this forum?

Didn't know they teach in Spanish in Kansas schools, as that was your excuse for your poor English last time you were challenged.

Anyways I don't want to interrupt you.

You have quite a fantastical life story.
Also don't forget to ask your buddies to delete these comments afterwards as we don't want others to find out. Do we now?
First of all, Spanish is taught in almost ALL southern US State. Even tho Kansas is in the Mid-West, depends on where you are in Kansas, it may or may not have a Spanish CV in every level

For example.

Why are all these School hire Spanish teacher if it does not have a Spanish CV.

Second of all, who told you I have to be brought up in Kansas? I can be brought up just about everywhere and anywhere.

Thirdly, as I said a million times, I don't do spell or grammar check when I post here, why? Only people had shit command of English would go after other people English instead of their point to begin with. I can bet you $1000 dollars My English is better than you, if you don't believe me, I can leave you my WhatsApp and we can have a chat, but If I have to guess, you probably can only speak Call Center level English..

And finally, only idiot have no substance will challenge who that person is, instead of what he is talking about, so, are you an idiot??

P.S. I don't delete shit, don't need to when you are always telling the truth. Only sketchy a$$ people will think of deleting their convo history because there are something to hide. My Profile is open, and you can look up all my post, I dare you to find a post that I contradict myself.

Last edited:
First of all, Spanish is taught in almost ALL southern US State. Even tho Kansas is in the Mid-West, depends on where you are in Kansas, it may or may not have a Spanish CV in every level

For example.

Why are all these School hire Spanish teacher if it does not have a Spanish CV.

Second of all, who told you I have to be brought up in Kansas? I can be brought up just about everywhere and anywhere.

Thirdly, as I said a million times, I don't do spell or grammar check when I post here, why? Only people had shit command of English would go after other people English instead of their point to begin with. I can bet you $1000 dollars My English is better than you, if you don't believe me, I can leave you my WhatsApp and we can have a chat, but If I have to guess, you probably can only speak Call Center level English..

And finally, only idiot have no substance will challenge who that person is, instead of what he is talking about, so, are you an idiot??

P.S. I don't delete shit, don't need to when you are always telling the truth. Only sketchy a$$ people will think of deleting their convo history because there are something to hide. My Profile is open, and you can look up all my post, I dare you to find a post that I contradict myself.
What is CV?

I looked at this thread and I couldn't find the blasphemy.

Please have a look at this post:

More or less in the middle of it, the following picture is posted:

islamophobia-png.853132

Text on the left hand one translates into: "Erdogan - In private, he is very funny" and in the speech balloon, the figure says: "Uuuuh! The Prophet!" while lifting a hijabi female's dress and exposing her bottom.

On the right hand one, title reads: "Caricatures: the Prophet reassures Erdogan". A drawn character supposed to represent the Prophet (s) says: "You'll see... One ends up getting used to it...". This is in reference to the islampobic cartoons insulting Prophet Muhammad (s) that were published in France and Denmark.

Please have a look at this post:

More or less in the middle of it, the following picture is posted:

islamophobia-png.853132

Text on the left hand one translates into: "Erdogan - In private, he is very funny" and in the speech balloon, the figure says: "Uuuuh! The Prophet!" while lifting a hijabi female's dress and exposing her bottom.

On the right hand one, title reads: "Caricatures: the Prophet reassures Erdogan". A drawn character supposed to represent the Prophet (s) says: "You'll see... One ends up getting used to it...". This is in reference to the islampobic cartoons insulting Prophet Muhammad (s) that were published in France and Denmark.

Got it missed that on the right. Thanks.

No chandu. It's Resume it's been that way since forever.

Your curry @ss needs to stick to the scam call centers.
Did you need an eye check?? What did I wrote in the first sentence of the last post?

I AM NOT IN THE US.......

And no, I am not talking about resume, genius, I am talking about Course Curricula, used to call CV when I was in High School. Panday

So you mean the casualty rate of Putin’s army is 0, they are zombies or something they can’t die?
1. this isnt what i said.
2. this isnt what you claimed - you claimed Putin has same losses as Ukraine- THAT IS A LIE.
Ok maybe Ukraine should resort to thing in old third rate horror movie films.
you mean war crimes? pls no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom