What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russian artillery hammering Ukrainian artillery that terrorize Donbas children.

0    01                3d781324-2983-4035-b016-4ad6465b0e6f.jpg

Why you bother to reply with this comment anyway? When the man did not know whatever melt in Siberia would ended up flooding more Russian arable land to begin with, making it a moot point.
My previous comment was meant ironic. Instead of new smartphone, new electric car, new software, or anything thing against global warning, the only goodies the Russians bring to the world is death and destruction. They spend so much money on a war to seize others people territories although they have the biggest landmass on the planet. People will keep them as thieves in memory.

No Putin doesnt -even western sources in US are saying now that Russian losses have reduced to a minimum. stop lying.

full scale war with who? US and NATO are too tired, demotivated, and divided to fight now - they dont even have ammunition anymore to go and fight. tehy will die in Ukraine like rats , like the Ukrainian soldiers now are dying (but def not at as horrible a rate)
So you mean the casualty rate of Putin’s army is 0, they are zombies or something they can’t die? Ok maybe Ukraine should resort to thing in old third rate horror movie films.

Wow, a bunch of useless point.

At least you agree Global Warming is a pressing concern.

By the way, I don't know a lot about Geology or Environmental Science, but as a native Kansas, I pretty much knows everything about farming, my family own several farm since the beginning of last Century. I know how irrigation ditch work, and soil work and I can tell you even if you really melt our Siberia, it wouldn't be a arable a land than the flatland which is most likely going to be flooded by raising water level, due to a composition of a lot of factor. Unless by "Habitable you mean you cannot be self sufficient from the land"

And then ask yourself this. Didn't Russia, being the BIGGEST COUNTRY ON EARTH BY A MILE, have enough habitable land already?
I'm not familiar of what the land conditions are in Kansas.
My family is also technically from a farming background.. and for more than 150 years of the history of our holdings that I know of. We have cleared these kinds of situations.
From swampy land near the Indus in North Punjab to Canal fed acres in Northern Sindh. I can see the changes in the soil due to restless cultivation and crop cycles being destroyed due to abnormal weather...
Siberia has 2 plateaus, technically the water will flow north or south depending upon the geography of the specific area.... This should help in the drainage.. and as we know that plateaus are generally flat on top.... If not all some of it can be made arable...
Arability is one part of habitability... Habitable simply means which can be inhabited or lived in. Siberia right now has a small population due to extreme cold. Rising temperatures will open the possibility of more bearable living conditions, better year round connectivity with the rest of the country/world.
Global Warming is a fact for me. I never said that it's good or bad. I just said what might happen in Siberia. The thing with melting permafrost is that the land releases carbon with all the microbes eating the decaying stuff left in the ground all this while.... Carbon releases in atmosphere causing green house effect... Chain reaction of sorts... Some what like chlorofluorocarbons instead this is a habitat.... The thawing of the Siberian seems to me like irreversible. Keeping that in mind I'd rather see what I can use the new holdings for rather than worry about the floodings that are going to happen somewhere else....
Why would I be concerned about how Russia uses the land and why is it important to maximize arability in russia and close countries ?
Situation in Southern Hemisphere countries getting worse day by day wrt water droughts and soil degradation. We need more arable land in the North.

French Nazi supporting UkroNazis against the Russians who removed the sword of Nazism from the heads of the French 80 years ago. :lol:

Yup, an islamophobic zio-Nazi to be precise. Elsewhere on the internet, that same user was publishing elaborate and violent Muslim-demonizing rants. They know they'd get permanently banned if they tried the same here.

Although they did post some material insulting towards our Prophet (s) in this very thread, which I reported. Let's see if they'll be sanctioned accordingly.

Everyone, please take a look at the following:

Which includes offensive material directed against Prophet Muhammad (s) - my apologies for having to reproduce this, but it's for the sake of exposing an islamophobic troll who otherwise might get away with it while others don't:

islamophobia.png

I invite everyone to report this disgusting breach of forum rules.

Also on another website, the same user was defending President Assad of Syria tooth and nail, whereas here they'll call him "genocidal".

Just an agitator on a disinformation and psy-ops mission. Failed mission I should add, since as you can see not even NATO supporters are taking them seriously.

Last edited:
Artillery is not god of war anymore. These days air power rule. Havoc and Alligator artillery smashing helicopters smash French artillery.

This is true when it comes to NATO and NATO friends... Not when it comes to Russians: just like the Soviets or the Soviet client states, they're unable to make an efficient SEAD as well as reclaiming air superiority.
There is no god of war, actually, there is no god, and from war, all you ripe is death and destruction, war's only friend is the undertaker and those starting one, I mean guys like Putin, Stalin, Milosevic, or the MoFo in Rwanda, etc, deserve to pay dearly for their deeds. I sincerely hope Putin won't end like Hitler, he deserves something long and truly painful. Polonium 210 would be too nice... Then, those who knew what was coming and could have deployed a no fly zone and sent a NATO rapid reaction force, leaving Putin no other option than giving up, should end in jail. The fact they're dragging feet at delivering the necessary weapons to terminate the invaders ASAP is a pity too: with the appropriate gear, the Orcs can be fully wiped out of Ukraine within a week.
Russia has already lost a lot of its 109 Ka-52 Alligators and more than a few of its 108 Mi-28N Havocs of the Jan 2022 inventory🤡 :omghaha:
Moreover, forget about newly built ones : these choppers rely on western parts, especially French electro-optics, which have been cut-off since 2014... Same for the laser targetting pod for Sukhois... Putin has just enough for his own military, just look at the delays to deliver all advanced systems, incl. S-400...
Orc Ka-52 shot down by Ukrainian Stugna ATGM
It's been a while since clients are losing interest into Russian military choppers:
I wouldn't go for the Chinese choppers too : they're just sub-par copies of obsolete French 70's/80's Aérospatiale (now Airbus) choppers with bad engines, even if they modified the Dauphin as the Z-19 gunship... If for some reason, a country is on bad terms with EU/France, the alternative is HAL: at least, they have genuine Safran engines and they have unrestricted access to western technologies, especially electro-optics, countermeasures but the #1 point: there is no great aircraft without a great engine

At the present day, there is NO French artillery having been smashed by any of Mordor's helicopters, and considering the very long range of the French artillery and the inability of Russia at going after dynamic targets, and surely not using choppers at doing such deep penetration considering the THOUSANDS of ManPADS deployed by Ukraine,
Moreover, you're unable to provide any video, location or numbers for the good reason you invented this bullshit...
Considering how hi-tech the gear is : a CAESAR is a kind of 55km (likely more) ranged sniper gun : 1m accuracy with unguided shells at such a distance is simply unique, there is nothing else like this, well, IMHO, all guns are not deployed, personnel is still eing trained. There is a single zone where, through recoupment, there might be 2 CAESAR guns deployed, on separate points and visibly, the effect may be devastating : gatherings or command & control busted deep behind the front on one side, Orcs repelled of 7km within a day on the other side.
Considering the Orcs don't dare to send aircraft or choppers, it's obvious that the guns are deployed together with NASAMS, Mistral ManPADS which are networked with the AWACS loitering over NATO protected zone, so even low altitude targets aren't missed, the area being into a larger circle with S-300 covering high altitude... And my little finger tells me that Ukraine has some radars that make Su-57's stealth useless...

By the way, I don't know a lot about Geology or Environmental Science, but as a native Kansas, I pretty much knows everything about farming, my family own several farm since the beginning of last Century. I know how irrigation ditch work, and soil work and I can tell you even if you really melt our Siberia, it wouldn't be a arable a land than the flatland which is most likely going to be flooded by raising water level, due to a composition of a lot of factor. Unless by "Habitable you mean you cannot be self sufficient from the land"

And then ask yourself this. Didn't Russia, being the BIGGEST COUNTRY ON EARTH BY A MILE, have enough habitable land already?
Which side of your family is from Kansas? Your Mexican/Puerto Rican father or your Hong Kong mother.

Dude you are all over the place 🙄

Which side of your family is from Kansas? Your Mexican/Puerto Rican father or your Hong Kong mother.

Dude you are all over the place 🙄
You do know when someone is an American with "Mexican Descent" that does not mean he is born in Mexico or Puerto Rico. His family move to the US since Mexican-American war, and guess which state is above Texas (Well, above Oklahoma) they decided to settle??

Exactly what kind of stupid *** question is this?? You need to check whether your brain is still functioning, and is not fried...Cause you are asking brain dead question like a dobie head

Last edited:
Everyone, please take a look at the following:

Isn't "Slava Ukrainia" a Nazi / Right slogan of the ones who are killing, injuring and torturing Russian citizens ? Have these people no shame in shouting that out ?

I'm not familiar of what the land conditions are in Kansas.
My family is also technically from a farming background.. and for more than 150 years of the history of our holdings that I know of. We have cleared these kinds of situations.
From swampy land near the Indus in North Punjab to Canal fed acres in Northern Sindh. I can see the changes in the soil due to restless cultivation and crop cycles being destroyed due to abnormal weather...
Siberia has 2 plateaus, technically the water will flow north or south depending upon the geography of the specific area.... This should help in the drainage.. and as we know that plateaus are generally flat on top.... If not all some of it can be made arable...
Arability is one part of habitability... Habitable simply means which can be inhabited or lived in. Siberia right now has a small population due to extreme cold. Rising temperatures will open the possibility of more bearable living conditions, better year round connectivity with the rest of the country/world.
Global Warming is a fact for me. I never said that it's good or bad. I just said what might happen in Siberia. The thing with melting permafrost is that the land releases carbon with all the microbes eating the decaying stuff left in the ground all this while.... Carbon releases in atmosphere causing green house effect... Chain reaction of sorts... Some what like chlorofluorocarbons instead this is a habitat.... The thawing of the Siberian seems to me like irreversible. Keeping that in mind I'd rather see what I can use the new holdings for rather than worry about the floodings that are going to happen somewhere else....
Why would I be concerned about how Russia uses the land and why is it important to maximize arability in russia and close countries ?
Situation in Southern Hemisphere countries getting worse day by day wrt water droughts and soil degradation. We need more arable land in the North.
Again, just because it is Plateaus, that does not mean it's arable. Soil Nutrient loss gradually with ground water, and if the land is on a Plateau, which mean it is on top of a mountain, which mean the soil there wouldn't hold nutrient, another issue with temperature, it will still be too cold for crop given it would have been low 50s, I mean just because the ice melt in Siberia, that does not mean it suddenly have a hot summer. It will still be cold, not just freezing cold.

Then there are also soil pH. Which is something I don't know how it goes in Siberia.

But I think we are way too off topic on this, I mean, if you want to open a thread and talk about farming, I can come by and talk about it if I have time. But I am not going to do it here.

. When IAF says it sucks, you can believe them : When you are able to shoot down a F-16 with a MiG-21, you mean business...

When Palestinians (who can't pronounce their name because there is no "P" in Arabic, and the etymology is the Hebrew word Paleshet which means "Invader") launch 4500 rockets against Israeli towns, for sure, IDF should bend over and let the invaders do a Shoah v.2.0...
In 1918, the census in Jewish Palestine showed only 15,000 Arabs over a population of 100k, half of these Arabs weren't even born there...
View attachment 852992
Palestine is pronounced as Filastin in Arabic...🤡

Also F16 shot down by Mig21 😂😂😂

What a clown

Signs of the first cracks in the Ukraine is winning narrative trumpeted by the media for so long in contrast to the facts? The NYT and Washington Post have also admitted Ukraine is not winning either as had Zelensky in a recent interview. Another few $billions plus more weapons and surely Ukraine could turn the tide even though most of their best forces have already been defeated sorry I meant to say safely 'evacuated'. Mustn't use the word defeated.

They admitted today they are losing 200 men a day. 1400 a week. 6000 a month. And five times that wounded. So say 35,000 men lost a month. So on that basis their entire army will be gone before Christmas wtf is going on

It's only offensive for cretin Erdogan who is an absolute munafiq and whose fanboys pretend him to be the mahdi! His dirty shenanigans to force the transit of a pipeline into Syria added to his backing of ISIS have caused the death of no less than half a million, some say 800k of his"brothers" in the Ummah...
I'm pretty sure you're of those constantly bashing Israel, guess what?
Erdogan did 10x worse than the Zionists in only 10 years.
This is not about your prophet, it's all about a rascal who uses religion as a tool for his criminal acts, his dictatorship, his embezzlement of public funds and his cosying with terrorists and organized crime!!!
Erdogan calls for boycott of French goods after Charlie Hebdo ridiculed him (and his habit of intending **** clubs) on alleged "insults to the prophet", now look at this :
View attachment 853135
This Hermès "Birkin" handbag worth 6 months of Erdogan's salary as president of Turkey... These cartoons are no insult to your prophet, Erdogan is the insult, and considering his purchases of ISIS blood oil at $15-20 per barrel which helped funding years of rampage by these lunatics and their terror attacks at a world wide level, be aware that the #1 victims are Muslims, and if there is "islamophobia" in Dar al-Hurb, you can absolutely thank Erdogan and his associates.
Assad is absolutely a dictator, but hey, guess what? There's a single democracy in the Middle East, all other countries are either authoritarian regimes or failed states, and the failed ones are often so, thanks to those using religion as a political tool to manipulate people into doing horrible things or for demagogy purposes...
The day people like you will understand this and why it's necessary to keep religions out of politics, no matter which religion it is, then it'll be a great step forward for a better world.
Only morons take Charlie Hebdo cartoons seriously, why don't you show the Macron one? It's worse than all those shown in the protests Erdogan triggered, telling lies to the public, protests which turned violent with people ending killed, thanks to Erdogan's demagogy and lies...

I knew u r a stupid brown chamcha. Shah se zyada sha ka wafadar. Its common with inferiority complex ridden brown crap who gets western nationality 😂.

Palestine is pronounced as Filastin in Arabic...🤡

Also F16 shot down by Mig21 😂😂😂

What a clown
A brown clown and i bet this scumbag is an indian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom