What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its no propaganda. Its visible he is in pain. Whats better than seeing our enemy getting eaten by cancer?

I love to see our enemies suffer. Could watch cooked off russian tanks evry day.
Ha, but it appears it is the Euros who are mostly in pain with how things have turned out. It'll take another couple decades of rebuilding and being a total resource drain on the EU/west to stabilize Ukraine from here on.

Also, your only options for feeding your insatiable energy needs are the middle east or Russia/Ukraine.. or go full "green energy" and sissy battery operated vehicles :lol:

But you yourself said that Russians can be killed as long as its a clean and long shot. This was not clean at all.

I said i would do it clean and fast. I speak for myself. 🙂👍

Ha, but it appears it is the Euros who are mostly in pain with how things have turned out. It'll take another couple decades of rebuilding and being a total resource drain on the EU/west to stabilize Ukraine from here on.

Also, your only options for feeding your insatiable energy needs are the middle east or Russia/Ukraine.. or go full "green energy" and sissy battery operated vehicles :lol:

Building up a country is always a huge economic boom. Experts estimate it will cost 400 billion. Wr got 360 billion from russia as frozen money. EU said we will use this money. So in other words we get a 360 billion economic boom transfered to european companies to help rebuild Ukraine.

Its no propaganda. Its visible he is in pain. Whats better than seeing our enemy getting eaten by cancer?

I love to see our enemies suffer. Could watch cooked off russian tanks evry day.

It's nothing but an unsubstantiated claim. And if the past record of similar narratives coming out of the west is an indication, then it's baseless, pityful propaganda and psy-ops.

Whether or not you like to indulge in deriving satisfaction from such fantasies, they will never be more than that, i.e. fantasies.

It's nothing but an unsubstantiated claim. And if the past record of similar narratives coming out of the west is an indication, then it's baseless, pityful propaganda and psy-ops.

Whether or not you like to indulge in deriving satisfaction from such fantasies, they will never be more than that, i.e. fantasies.

Not a Fantasy. I love it most when they cook of without explosion. So the crew has something from it.

Black sea can provide many times the amount of gas Russia does

Not a Fantasy. I love it most when they cook of without explosion. So the crew has something from it.

A fantasy until proven, which isn't the case. Indeed western sources have a habit of concocting wild stories about world leaders who resist NATO and zionist bullying. Lying is part of western regimes' political culture, as happily hinted to by Michael Pompeo.

I don't know what explosions and crews have to do with the discussion topic at hand. You're all over the place, however these sorts of interjections tend to illustrate the fact that sadism too, is part and parcel of the political culture of western so-called "democracies".

Hence the relevance of the drawing I shared, where a typical "I"SIS executioner is shown next to a female symbolizing the Ukrainian regime. Both 'I"SIS and western regimes are essentially death cults dissimulating their true nature beneath a facade of lofty declared principles (Islam in one case, democracy and human rights in the other).

Last edited:
Black sea can provide many times the amount of gas Russia does
Can it ? .. but who has rights to explore that chance.. I doubt the Russians will be willing to ever relinquish control of Crimea.

Who will challenge them militarily, Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey.. NATO ?

Are you having comprehension issues? Kindly don't quote me if you're unable to discuss a topic without divagating, while pretending not to notice.

I dont care what you say. Just enjoy cooked off russian tanks. Mhhh tanks

I dont care what you say. Just enjoy cooked off russian tanks. Mhhh tanks

Please take these demented fantasies elsewhere, I couldn't care less about them nor am I your psychiatrist. There's no point in quoting me. Of course you failed to substantiate your claim, that's all which matters.

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been posted already, but it's interesting the balls it takes to black market such a potent weapon.

That's most likely a discard tube. Notice that the Command Launch unit was missing on the unit.

While I cannot say the "Missile" portion is missing as this is covered. But if the missile is present, then 30,000 seems like a very low price because the missile itself is $125,000

Anyway, without the CLU, you can't launch the missile, so most likely this is some momento someone is selling. Not really sure if that even classified as firearms or missile.

Javelin_with_checkout_equipment.jpg

On the other hand, we don't know who is selling it or even how long has this been on sale, that could be some Russian selling captured tube (Assuming this is a live round, which I highly doubt, seeing CLU is missing and the price). But a functioning Javelin would most likely hit $500,000 + on black market. So I doubt that this is a genuine article.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom