What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putin about weapons shipped from the United States to Ukraine: "We break them like nuts"
People should care less of what Putin says, his brain is not working probably. he often goes insane.
For instance lately he says thanks God European companies leave Russia so Russian companies will thrive. As if he just waits for the moment. I am happy if those European companies head to Vietnam.

Well, buying stuff like this is very much like buying a car. You can never believe what you see on the surface.

Not going to suggest I have done this before, I can neither conform or denied it. But unlike car, there aren't really a lot of people have seen a real Javelin before, let alone know how it work or how much does it worth. So you will get idiot that fall into these kind of scam.

For example, someone brought this for $4000 in Australia through dark web. Thinking it was an actual Law and actual illegal.

View attachment 851254

Thing is..........

https://replicagunsandordinanceaustralia.com/replicagrenadelaunchers.html

While you can immediately see that this M72 tube were made in Resin, if you have not handled one, you probably would think that was a genuine article. And seeing you think this is a real rocket launcher, hence illegal to own in Australia, chances are even if you found out you've been duped, you probably would keep your silence.

While if you know the stuff, it's easy to see 1+1 does not make 3. But the thing is, you will need to know that stuff first to see 1 + 1 is not 3. Again, let me stress this again, I can neither confirm or denied I have involved in illegal arms trade before :)
Hahahah, this is a classic case of Caveat Emptor.

Oh?

So first blow up the countries and then show up with some puny relief?
First destroy cities and homes of people and then take some refugees?

What the actual ****?

As far as looking into the mirror goes -- US and its allies need to do it since forever.

Who committed genocide in Australia, Americas and almost wiped out native population?
Who displaced millions in form of slavery?
Who did imperialism?
Where did two world wars start?

Funny part is that if this is caring, we would have preferred non-caring.

BTW even if I take your claim

at face value; US and its allies are the only people who have been attacking and fanning wars all over the globe.
Take a telly of number of countries in which CIA toppled governments, supported belligerent despots and supplied weapons and US and its allies
Oh?

So first blow up the countries and then show up with some puny relief?
First destroy cities and homes of people and then take some refugees?

What the actual ****?

As far as looking into the mirror goes -- US and its allies need to do it since forever.

Who committed genocide in Australia, Americas and almost wiped out native population?
Who displaced millions in form of slavery?
Who did imperialism?
Where did two world wars start?

Funny part is that if this is caring, we would have preferred non-caring.

BTW even if I take your claim

at face value; US and its allies are the only people who have been attacking and fanning wars all over the globe.
Take a telly of number of countries in which CIA toppled governments, supported belligerent despots and supplied weapons and US and its allies will be on the top.

"Legally Self Defence"???

You know even if I take this ridiculous claim at face value, US has been continuing military action in Afghanistan long after elimination of UBL. For 10 more years.

There was nothing legal about it. It was warmongering plain and simple. Then US withdrew leaving same Taliban incharge who they were fighting for 20 years or so.

:rofl: So US supplied and funded UBL and his Al-Qaeda. For what? To defend USA?
No, to fight Russia -- US's ideological enemy.

And you brand me the one who does not understand the basic. :rofl:

Anyways, swedes and their country. Who cares!
Simplistic and onesided views.

1. Russia acted just as much a “imperium” (if not more) then the USA
2. The damage to afghanistan was relatively light (Unlike the russian invasion there). With the billions spent trying to build up a functioning state we actually got living standards up, education up, medical access up etc. Funny for an “invader” who “doesnt care for brown people”
It would have been alot easier to just appoint villages responsible to keep order, and if this failed just erase them. Rinse and repeat. Nobody could have stopped us.
3. We take refugees from all over. Even wars from sunni-shiite, indian-pak.
4. Muslims should not have too big mouth when pointing fingers since their history is knee deep in the blood of their victims. From just as big of a slave trade, to ottoman imperialism, to depopulating european coastlines due to slavery and piracy. They also simply do not care for those outside of their religion

The Ukrainians continue to push the Russians back in Severodonetsk, and look to have control over 60-70% of the city.
If true then this is a massive development.

Russias attempted “cauldrons” have been diminishing in size for months. The advances stalling to almost a crawl.

Again they failed to encircle severodonetsk, but after the artillery barrages a frontal assault seemed possible.

That they are losing what little key attacking units/ability that they seem to have left will be a hard hit. They might culminate soon.

I also see ukraine using more and more western artillery. I really hope that reserve army being trained up is not mostly propaganda so they actually have a chance to start to displace russia from its conquered territory (cherson especially seems vulnerable)

Well, US should help, but EU need to diversify their energy need, get the from US, Europe and Middle East.

As I said before, there are law in the US preventing monopoly of any single market, EU probably have to have similar law, there are anti-trust law in EU but we can all agree that did not do anything..........

The talk is not about laws, but about thousands of compromised politicians, and lawmakers.

As I said before, China has a number of actual active CPC members working as congress staffers, and Russia beaten China many times over on political infiltration.

The reason US never been active on global oil markets is no other than a successful lobbying effort.

All democratic societies are magnitudes more vulnerable to infiltration than Russia, or China themselves.

If the small UAE is said to have "thousands" of US politicians effectively on payroll, imagine how many China, and Russia do.

What Ukraine shows, and what Western medias missed is just how profoundly you can infiltrate another country. Ukraine has arrested more than 4000 citizens for armed subversion, and the number of government employees fired/suspended/arrested informally/administratively, or just quietly shot is 10x that.

Literally, Russia had 2 full armies worth of directly recruited agents, this is not counting voluntary sympathisers/collaborationists.

Last edited:
If true then this is a massive development.

Russias attempted “cauldrons” have been diminishing in size for months. The advances stalling to almost a crawl.

Again they failed to encircle severodonetsk, but after the artillery barrages a frontal assault seemed possible.

That they are losing what little key attacking units/ability that they seem to have left will be a hard hit. They might culminate soon.

I also see ukraine using more and more western artillery. I really hope that reserve army being trained up is not mostly propaganda so they actually have a chance to start to displace russia from its conquered territory (cherson especially seems vulnerable)

Russia had to send in reinforcements on its flanks in Severodonetsk. It’s a real possibility that Russian forces have culminated there.

People should care less of what Putin says, his brain is not working probably. he often goes insane.
For instance lately he says thanks God European companies leave Russia so Russian companies will thrive. As if he just waits for the moment. I am happy if those European companies head to Vietnam.

I don't think he is much different than what he was 10 years ago. If you really listen to say Kim Jongun, he is faaar from being crazy, or really idiotic.

It just now feels he is insane after people stopped treating him seriously, and people in the West listen more to what he says while being on defensive.

If Kim was invited to Davos, or G8, he would've too produced some quasi-smart speeches written by speechwriters.

Last edited:

No proof presented that the plane is Russian or it was even shot down in Ukraine recently. It seems to me it is part of the false propaganda that some are waging in the Western media in order to hide the persistent Russian victories from the Western audience.

Russia had to send in reinforcements on its flanks in Severodonetsk. It’s a real possibility that Russian forces have culminated there.

People are cheering and are happy to meet with the Chechen Alhmat liberators, and you want us to believe your claims that Russians are in trouble in Severodonetsk? It seems to me you live in a parallel universe. 👇

Last edited:
Igor Girkin has confirmed the Ukrainian counterattack in Severodonestk and that there was heavy losses among Russian troops and especially among Kadyrov's tiktok warriors. Russia's pushing all their reserves to Severodonestk.

No proof presented that the plane is Russian or it was even shot down in Ukraine recently. It seems to me it is part of the false propaganda that some are waging in the Western media in order to hide the persistent Russian victories from the Western audience.

People are cheering and are happy to meet with the Chechen Alhmat liberators, and you want us to believe your claims that Russians are in trouble in Severodonetsk? It seems to me you live in a parallel universe. 👇

👇 👇 👇

50-60% of Severodonetsk is under Ukraine control.

Russia had to send in full reinforcements today. Culmination is near

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom