What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take your demented fantasies elsewhere, I couldn't care less about them nor am I your psychiatrist. Don't quote me. Of course you failed to substantiate your claim, that's all which matters.

You know pics from inside a cooked off russian tank? There were videos where they pulled the corpses out. Quite hard work because the hatch is so small and the corpses are stiff. One blocked and they pulled harder and said: this one is stubborn xD

I Love ukrainian humor

You know pics from inside a cooked off russian tank? There were videos where they pulled the corpses out. Quite hard work because the hatch is so small and the corpses are stiff. One blocked and they pulled harder and said: this one is stubborn xD

I Love ukrainian humor

Contrary to what you seem to believe the nonsense doesn't affect me in the least. By repeatedly addressing someone on something they don't care about however, you are portraying and/or exposing yourself as having issues. I'd counsel to take your tablets.

Last edited:
Javelins are useless without their fire control units
lol, 30,000 for a plastic tube essentially......

Maybe if the seller can proof that tube was used and destroyed some Russian armor, probably it can fetch 30,000 but that tube probably worth around 2-3,000 in private collector hand. Which make me think I should be an arms dealer...I have had in contact with a lot of those discarded Javelin and AT-4 tube during my time in the Military, and they worth shit in the Army...

But a functioning Javelin would most likely hit $500,000 + on black market.

Everything you said makes complete sense, especially this part. $30K is pocket change in the weapon's black market.

So I doubt that this is a genuine article.

Certainly sketchy, for sure. Just goes to show you the level of possible propaganda and twisting of ground realities that this war has been mired with.

While some stuff is credible, long gone are the days of somewhat constant reliable information with all these social media aps and video postings etc., where every Donkey, Tom and Harry can spout a bunch of "alternative" bullshit just to push a certain biased narrative.

Everything you said makes complete sense, especially this part. $30K is pocket change in the weapon's black market.

Certainly sketchy, for sure. Just goes to show you the level of possible propaganda and twisting of ground realities that this war has been mired with.

While some stuff is credible, long gone are the days of somewhat constant reliable information with all these social media aps and video postings etc., where every Donkey, Tom and Harry can spout a bunch of "alternative" bullshit just to push a certain biased narrative.
Well, buying stuff like this is very much like buying a car. You can never believe what you see on the surface.

Not going to suggest I have done this before, I can neither conform or denied it. But unlike car, there aren't really a lot of people have seen a real Javelin before, let alone know how it work or how much does it worth. So you will get idiot that fall into these kind of scam.

For example, someone brought this for $4000 in Australia through dark web. Thinking it was an actual Law and actual illegal.

M72-new1.jpg

Thing is..........

https://replicagunsandordinanceaustralia.com/replicagrenadelaunchers.html

While you can immediately see that this M72 tube were made in Resin, if you have not handled one, you probably would think that was a genuine article. And seeing you think this is a real rocket launcher, hence illegal to own in Australia, chances are even if you found out you've been duped, you probably would keep your silence.

While if you know the stuff, it's easy to see 1+1 does not make 3. But the thing is, you will need to know that stuff first to see 1 + 1 is not 3. Again, let me stress this again, I can neither confirm or denied I have involved in illegal arms trade before :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom