What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funnily enough, USA spent more money on killing Benny the Laden than on the whole WW2
Think the inflation adjusted is not. But don't quote me on that.

Russia would quickly go broke if it carries out your threat . Gas would arrive quickly from other countries and nobody in their right mind would do business with Russia ever again. What Putin is doing will probably get him fired. Someone didn’t think this all the way through! yet Russia does not play this geopolitical games over gas deliveries, they never done that, not even in the midst of the Cold War ?
That's all fine and dandy if they didn't do that. But they are doing it now. In fact, Russia (or rather Putin) is banking of EU to back off because of the gas and oil card Russia hold.

But then, USSR at the height of cold war will not launch a hot war like this anyway to begin with, which more or less make your point they haven't done that during Cold War moot. USSR only ever launched one hot war during its 70 or so years existence, and that's war in Afghanistan. And that is the dying stage of Soviet Union.

Last edited:
Think the inflation adjusted is not. But don't quote me on that.

That's all fine and dandy if they didn't do that. But they are doing it now. In fact, Russia (or rather Putin) is banking of EU to back off because of the gas and oil card Russia hold.

But then, USSR at the height of cold war will not launch a hot war like this anyway to begin with, which more or less make your point they haven't done that during Cold War moot. USSR only ever launched one hot war during its 70 or so years existence, and that's war in Afghanistan. And that is the dying stage of Soviet Union.

The big question is why have we resulted in the dependency on gas and oil now?! All the eggs are in one basket , I see your point on Russian oil should end, USA should be helping by turning up the output,

The big question is why have we resulted in the dependency on gas and oil now?! All the eggs are in one basket , I see your point on Russian oil should end, USA should be helping by turning up the output,
Well, US should help, but EU need to diversify their energy need, get the from US, Europe and Middle East.

As I said before, there are law in the US preventing monopoly of any single market, EU probably have to have similar law, there are anti-trust law in EU but we can all agree that did not do anything..........

Superior by huge magnitudes to the cheap, tasteless drivel produced by NATO regimes, their mouthpieces and cheerleaders. However, as far as Russian-made illustrations are concerned, the term "propaganda" hardly applies since these are in fact metaphoric yet faithful reflections of reality.

There are credible indications that Zelensky the imposter and harlequin is an addicted consumer of cocaine. As opposed to President Vladimirovich Putin, a former officer and athlete far removed from these things.

Putins face is bloated and swollen. Dude is literally falling apart as we watch and under pain medication. Its fun to watch the cancer eating him up

99f4c070-267f-46ff-91ae-3b665e053e4c_e0ff6c24.jpg

understanding on what happens when you cut off oil and gas without reliable low cost alternatives being ready to go! Millions of people in the U.K. do not have access to gas and use heating oil...from Russia and Norway. Expect mass poverty and hardship across Europe. The last time Germany felt real hardship....they started two world wars.
UNFORTUNATELY, your new ally INDIA said that they'd buy as much cheap Russian Oil & Gas as they can get

I am European and i prefer high energy prices over russian tyranny. We have to kill them now or suffer later. Look what they do in Ukraine. You think they will be more mercyful in Greece, Germany or Italy?

Well, US should help, but EU need to diversify their energy need, get the from US, Europe and Middle East.

As I said before, there are law in the US preventing monopoly of any single market, EU probably have to have similar law, there are anti-trust law in EU but we can all agree that did not do anything..........

I agree and im glad this happens now. Europe finally wakes up from its lala utopia. Now it hurts but i think few years later would have been far worse

What's even more amusing is to watch NATO regimes spread the same tired old propagandistic talking points against world leaders they are in conflict with, similar to a broken record. Equally entertaining it is to observe the ever dwindling number of radicals who will let themselves be misled by these fairy tales (in addition to those who will mechanically parrot said stories while knowing deep down how baseless they are)...

From President Assad "fleeing" to Russia about a hundred times during the NATO- and zionist-imposed war on Syria, according to supposedly "informed sources in Damascus" cited by this or that propaganda outlet. To Iran's Supreme Leader being "in critical condition" for around twenty years in a row. Frankly it shouldn't take a rocket scientist to see through this uncreative, repetitive gibberish.

Many people's faces (and their anatomy in general) tend to become more bloated beyond a certain age. Doesn't imply much onto itself, it could have hormonal, cardio-vascular and various other causes.

Last edited:
What's even more amusing is to watch NATO regimes spread the same tired old propagandistic talking points about world leaders they are in conflict with, similar to a broken record, and observing the ever dwindling number of radicals who will let themselves be misled by these fairy tales (in addition to those who will mechanically parrot them while knowing deep down how baseless they are)...

From President Assad of Syria "fleeing" to Russia about a hundred times during the NATO- and zionist-orchestrated war on his country, as per supposedly "informed sources in Damascus" cited by this or that propaganda outlet. To Iran's Supreme Leader being "in critical condition" for around twenty years in a row. Frankly it shouldn't take a rocket scientist to see through this uncreative, repetitive gibberish.

Many people's faces (and bodies in general) tend to become more bloated after they reach a certain age. Doesn't imply much onto itself.

Its no propaganda. Its visible he is in pain. Whats better than seeing our enemy getting eaten by cancer?

I love to see our enemies suffer. Could watch cooked off russian tanks evry day.

I have no problem with russians getting executed. As long they are in Ukraine they are a threat. Others may see it different but thats my opinion. As ling its a clean and quick shot.

Do you think that Russian soldier's jaw was extracted by those doing clean and quick shots ? :) And there was a vid posted here some days ago that was deleted by mods, showing a Russian soldier being held down on the ground in the darkness by a group Ukrainian Nazis and some more standing. The Russian was moaning with great pain and as he moaned more the standing ones bent to press him down more. Perhaps they were burning a swastika into him or taking out his heart or who knows.

Do you think that Russian soldier's jaw was extracted by those doing clean and quick shots ? :) And there was a vid posted here some days ago that was deleted by mods, showing a Russian soldier being held down on the ground in the darkness by a group Ukrainian Nazis and some more standing. The Russian was moaning with great pain and as he moaned more the standing ones bent to press him down more. Perhaps they were burning a swastika into him or taking out his heart or who knows.

Perfect. Make a video and send his mother.

Lots of reports coming in that the Russians are getting destroyed in Severodonetsk. They were lured into the city, the Ukrainians counterattacked and aided by precision artillery fire from the high ground at Lyschansk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom