What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we can expect another doubling of petrol prices come Christmas then. Lets really show Putin we mean business - by collapsing our economies and causing a famine The west set out to ruin the Russian economy with sanctions, instead, we have wrecked ours
Or you rather the alternative, do not care about any of that and let Russia blackmail the West via Oil and Gas and Wheat export? Why not dissolving EU and NATO and gave all the land to Russia while you are at it? I mean unless you really believe Russia will stop at Ukraine if we do nothing....They used it once, and they will use it again and again..........

The West need to wake up and smell the Coffee that you cannot have a single source for all you need, that's no matter how you slice it is dumb. In the US, we have a law for alternative (or akin to anti-trust law) that does not allow monopoly on any single market. I am sorry that EU only wake up to this after 30% oil and gas price hike, but having living in Ukraine and just get back from Ukraine, I am pretty sure you want that 30% hike and not the alternative....

I don't feel my reference is wrong, you think that. As I said, contact NPS if you think their reference is wrong.
Your reference, you cannot make sense out of it as to what does 550 ft there mean. You contact them. Not my job.

Heck it clearly says the height of detonation was 1968 ft above Hiroshima.

"550 ft" part has not been even mentioned as height. I think it is deviation from the target ie that bridge. But even that is non-material to the discussion which is about height of explosion above ground.

You can call me whatever you want, just that if you call me a Hypocrite, the only thing that show is that you don't know what is a Hypocrite.
Hypocrite: "a person who indulges in hypocrisy."
Hypocrisy: "the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform;"

When you call out me to be hypocrite in supporting Russia while condemning US and do not call out US and its allies and its media for the same, guess what it makes you?

Your bias towards US itself makes you a hypocrite here.

rbo9u011lfpNGyDz9a43-o.jpg

rbgl5allzP37Vskk4qv-o.jpg
rbgl59htnuxnxkMF1In-o.jpg

rbgl7u2w7rECXlMya3B4-o.jpg

Yawn russian Propaganda is always so pathetic and boring.

Btw Pussolini is heavy on drugs and botox

Your reference, you cannot make sense out of it as to what does 550 ft there mean. You contact them. Not my job.

Heck it clearly says the height of detonation was 1968 ft above Hiroshima.

"550 ft" part has not been even mentioned as height. I think it is deviation from the target ie that bridge. But even that is non-material to the discussion which is about height of explosion above ground.
550 ft FROM Aioi Bridge can mean all 6 direction, left, right, forward, backward, up and down.

As I said, using the mapping tool (Which don't lies) and punching in the hospital ground zero and the bridge, the distant between the bridge and the hospital is NOT 550 fts, so that taken out Left, Right, Forward, Backward only up and down left.

And Hiroshima is a city, not a point of reference. If I say I live in Sydney, that's where I live, not where my exact location, my exact location is Blacktown, 38 km from Sydney CBD. If it said 2000 ft above Sydney, that does not mean it is the same as 2000 ft above my house....

550 ft FROM Aioi Bridge can mean all 6 direction, left, right, forward, backward, up and down.
You need to read it in the context: it clearly says 1968 ft above hiroshima, 550 ft from the bridge.

That being said, if it is ambiguous as you are suggesting: since it could be in any direction, thats the problem is that of the source. Since you brought the source to support your point, I guess, you should get a better source and replace this one.

Seems an odd situation where Europe are threatening to punish Russia by banning Russian gas and at the same time Russia are threatening to punish Europe by refusing to supply it.

LOL you couldn't make it up

Hypocrite: "a person who indulges in hypocrisy."
Hypocrisy: "the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform;"

When you call out me to be hypocrite in supporting Russia while condemning US and do not call out US and its allies and its media for the same, guess what it makes you?

Your bias towards US itself makes you a hypocrite here.
I biased toward US make me biased, have I claim to have the moral standard that I do not conform when I already said I don't care about what Russian do??

I don't care what Russia do when I support the US, you care about what the US did when you support Russia. That make you hypocrite and I am biased.

Dude, study some English at least before you comment....... I mean, how hard is it for you to understand you can't support Russia and condemn US at the same time. That's what make you hypocrite, not because you support Russia...

You need to read it in the context: it clearly says 1968 ft above hiroshima, 550 ft from the bridge.

That being said, if it is ambiguous as you are suggesting: since it could be in any direction, thats the problem is that of the source. Since you brought the source to support your point, I guess, you should get a better source and replace this one.
Again, just because it is 1968 feet above Hiroshima, that does not mean it is 1968 ft above the bridge. Again, using the same example I used. If it is dropped 1968 ft above Sydney, does that mean it is dropped 1968 ft above my house in Blacktown? Dude, the city is not flat, it is not universally the same height across the city. And then let alone the fact that the earth curved down 8 inches every single mile.

Again, I have no problem with the source, you have, if you want to challenge it, contact NPS.

I biased toward US make me biased, have I claim to have the moral standard that I do not conform when I already said I don't care about what Russian do??
Yes you have one. You call out those who support Russia while condemning US as hypocrite. You do not apply the same standard to all those who are condeming Russia but supporting US -- by your own admitted bias for USA. I rest my case!

Seems an odd situation where Europe are threatening to punish Russia by banning Russian gas and at the same time Russia are threatening to punish Europe by refusing to supply it.

LOL you couldn't make it up
Indeed!
Ha ha ha!

Come winter and they will be rushing for russian gas to keep their homes warm.

Again, just because it is 1968 feet above Hiroshima, that does not mean it is 1968 ft above the bridge. Again, using the same example I used. If it is dropped 1968 ft above Sydney, does that mean it is dropped 1968 ft above my house in Blacktown? Dude, the city is not flat, it is not universally the same height across the city. And then let alone the fact that the earth curved down 8 inches every single mile.
Dude, you have elevation map of the city that I gave. The elevation of the bridge, its surround area and including that Shima hospital is no more than 200 ft. Now if this contradicts with your source, clearly you need better source which clearly calls out what 550 ft is.

Yes you have one. You call out those who support Russia while condemning US as hypocrite. You do not apply the same standard to all those who are condeming Russia but supporting US -- by your own admitted bias for USA. I rest my case!

Indeed!
Ha ha ha!

Come winter and they will be rushing for russian gas to keep their homes warm.
SUPPORTING RUSSIA WHILE CONDEMNING US IS HYPOCRICY...........That is the entire god damn point here.

If I condemn Russia while supporting US, then yes, I am a Hypocrite myself, but again, WHERE HAD I CONDEMNED RUSSIA? Calling you because you are one is not being a hypocrite........

Resting you case is not just you saying it, you need to find evidence to support that, again, find me a post where I condemn what the Russian do (not just saying they are not justify or what, but condemning it) Then you can rest your case, otherwise it's BS because you have not met the Burden of Proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom