What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I condemn Russia while supporting US, then yes, I am a Hypocrite myself, but again, WHERE HAD I CONDEMNED RUSSIA? Calling you because you are one is not being a hypocrite........
Your hypocrisy is this : Pointing out only those who support Russia while condemning USA but ignoring massive number of those who support USA while condemning Russia.

Yawn russian Propaganda is always so pathetic and boring.

Btw Pussolini is heavy on drugs and botox

Superior by immeasurable magnitudes to the low grade, tasteless drivel produced by NATO regimes, their mouthpieces and cheerleaders.

However, as far as Russian-made illustrations are concerned, the term "propaganda" hardly applies since these are in fact metaphoric yet faithful reflections of reality.

There are credible indications that Zelensky the imposter and harlequin is an addicted consumer of cocaine. As opposed to President Vladimirovich Putin, a former officer and athlete far removed from these things.

Last edited:
Dude, you have elevation map of the city that I gave. The elevation of the bridge, its surround area and including that Shima hospital is no more than 200 ft. Now if this contradicts with your source, clearly you need better source which clearly calls out what 550 ft is.
Are you for real? I have said it 3 times.

1968 ft ABOVE Hiroshima is NOT THE SAME as 1968 ft ABOVE THE BRIDGE and NOT THE SAME as 1968 ft ABOVE THE HOSPITAL - THE AGREED GROUND ZERO.

You have show nothing that said it was detonated 1968 ft above the ground zero, which is NOT Hiroshima, which is the hospital. The only reference came close is the NPS reference when it said 550 ft from the Bridge.

Your hypocrisy is this : Pointing out only those who support Russia while condemning USA but ignoring massive number of those who support USA while condemning Russia.
That's not hypocrisy......That's stating the fact......

Dude, it's like if you wear a dress and walking down the street and I call you a cross dresser, does that call out make me a cross dresser too? Or the fact that I ignore other cross dresser walking down the street and only call you out make me a cross dresser too??

Last edited:
Or you rather the alternative, do not care about any of that and let Russia blackmail the West via Oil and Gas and Wheat export? Why not dissolving EU and NATO and gave all the land to Russia while you are at it? I mean unless you really believe Russia will stop at Ukraine if we do nothing....They used it once, and they will use it again and again..........

The West need to wake up and smell the Coffee that you cannot have a single source for all you need, that's no matter how you slice it is dumb. In the US, we have a law for alternative (or akin to anti-trust law) that does not allow monopoly on any single market. I am sorry that EU only wake up to this after 30% oil and gas price hike, but having living in Ukraine and just get back from Ukraine, I am pretty sure you want that 30% hike and not the alternative....

understanding on what happens when you cut off oil and gas without reliable low cost alternatives being ready to go! Millions of people in the U.K. do not have access to gas and use heating oil...from Russia and Norway. Expect mass poverty and hardship across Europe. The last time Germany felt real hardship....they started two world wars.
UNFORTUNATELY, your new ally INDIA said that they'd buy as much cheap Russian Oil & Gas as they can get

understanding on what happens when you cut off oil and gas without reliable low cost alternatives being ready to go! Millions of people in the U.K. do not have access to gas and use heating oil...from Russia and Norway. Expect mass poverty and hardship across Europe. The last time Germany felt real hardship....they started two world wars.
UNFORTUNATELY, your new ally INDIA said that they'd buy as much cheap Russian Oil & Gas as they can get
I like how you sidestep my question.

My question is, do you want the alternative and do what Russia want just because they gave you low cost oil and gas?

Sure, let's not shut off Russia gas, and then what? Let Russia took Ukraine. What if Putin don't stop there? Then what will you do? Let them take the Baltic and Finland? Then what? Where does it ends?

You do know if you keep the current arrangement, then you are always going to be restricted by the "Cheap oil and gas" because Putin will threaten to cut you off if you don't do what he said. To keep the current situation is not only unfeasible, but borderline stupid, and I am sorry it come down to this before Europe realise it, that the shortsightness of Europe on putting Money before National Security is not a good idea and it's Europe own making, so the question is, as I asked before, do you want the alternative?? Or you want to quit now instead of in a more dire position 5 years or 10 years down the road??

Bear in mind Ukrainian is like Brothers to the Russian. where a lot of Ukrainian have relative in Russia and vice versa, and Putin would do this to its "brother", do you think he will go easy on the Brits or French??

My question is, do you want the alternative and do what Russia want just because they gave you low cost oil and gas?

Sure, let's not shut off Russia gas, and then what? Let Russia took Ukraine. What if Putin don't stop there? Then what will you do? Let them take the Baltic and Finland? Then what? Where does it ends?

You do know if you keep the current arrangement, then you are always going to be restricted by the "Cheap oil and gas" because Putin will threaten to cut you off if you don't do what he said. To keep the current situation is not only unfeasible, but borderline stupid, and I am sorry it come down to this before Europe realise it, that the shortsightness of Europe on putting Money before National Security is not a good idea and it's Europe own making, so the question is, as I asked before, do you want the alternative?? Or you want to quit now instead of in a more dire position 5 years or 10 years down the road??

Bear in mind Ukrainian is like Brothers to the Russian. where a lot of Ukrainian have relative in Russia and vice versa, and Putin would do this to its "brother", do you think he will go easy on the Brits or French??

Why should any of this concern Pakistanis what’s happening in Europe? It really doesn’t, rather a conflict there works to our benefit. Realistically, we never had any issues with USSR it was just bad foreign policy us putting all our eggs in Western basket and see how things turned out we had both hands tied behind our backs, a balanced approach is needed. It was a major-major strategic mistake having USSR killed in Afghanistan as it tilted total power to the West which is never a smart thing to do, we need to bring it back into balance and Russia under the feet of China is just one stepping stone in that direction.

Last edited:
Question is why should any of this concern Pakistanis what’s happening in Europe? It really doesn’t rather a conflict there works in our benefit. Realistically, we never had any issues with USSR it was just bad foreign policy us putting all our eggs in Western basket and see how things turned out, a balanced approach is needed.
Then why do you reply to my post if this does not concern you Pakistani at all??

I don't think I have address my concern to Pakistani

Regarding the oil aspect and all
Russia is NOT the world largest oil producer in the world, US is.

We are talking about EU dependent on Russian oil and gas. What if US flood the world with cheap oil and gas and then Pakistani hook on that and become depending on it, would that be a problem for you? Because that is exactly what happened to EU with Russia gas.

Again, my post is not about Pakistani, if you don't feel there is a problem with that, then well, you don't feel any problem with that. There are nothing I can say in this matter, as I said, this post is not directed at Pakistani.

This image is as old as 2016 and they are basically boy scouts. Not sure where in this picture suggest that they are being recruited to fight in Ukraine.

The Junarmija or youth army or Putin’s Kinderarmee is one million strong members, from 8 to 18y. Indoctrinated and ready to die for fatherland or whereever it is. Apparently the Russians copy from Germany’s Nazi youth pioneers.

It's not hard for US and EU to prop up Ukrainian economy, at 201 billions a year, that's actually less than how much money US spend for a year in Afghanistan or the COVID relief package in 2020.

Funnily enough, USA spent more money on killing Benny the Laden than on the whole WW2

Russia would quickly go broke if it carries out your threat . Gas would arrive quickly from other countries and nobody in their right mind would do business with Russia ever again. What Putin is doing will probably get him fired. Someone didn’t think this all the way through! yet Russia does not play this geopolitical games over gas deliveries, they never done that, not even in the midst of the Cold War ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom