What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is far worse than is being reported here. The EU states that over 41% of its gas comes from Russia, the second supplier Norway already at maximum capacity is 16%, for crude oil it's even higher from Russia. If Russia stops supplying Europe some predictions are for the wholesale price of gas to quadruple. The shortfall cannot be made up and people will not be able to heat their homes this Winter. Pricing people out of the market will reduce demand, but it's the poor who will suffer, and not the political elites. America has its own gas oil fields so it’s a bit rich lecturing us here in EU to swallow it and not complain about higher costs
It’s a bit rich I should feel sorry for the Europeans marching themselves down this road. I saw gas as a leverage 10 years ago and im just a random joe but the decision makers in Europe couldn’t figure this out????
Unfortunately all signs point to corruption so it’s past time Europe cleans up the mess they backed themselves into.
I can’t feel bad for a 40% increase, it looks like it needed to happen to wake the people up.

FUaLgNXXwAAqTpQ.jpg

Well, if you feel YOUR REFERENCE, NPS is factually wrong, get a better one. I did not refer to that site, you did.

My reading of the statement stands.

According to it : bomb detonated at a height of 1900 feets above Hiroshima and 550 feets away from the bridge.

If you think YOUR OWN reference is wrong, get a better one. I merely provided you with what your own reference states.

To me its meaning is clear. Its factual accuracy is something I can not comment upon. I am ready to even discount the entire reference and if you find a better one, lets look at it.
I don't feel my reference is wrong, you think that. As I said, contact NPS if you think their reference is wrong.

Also, Daft Logic is the map measuring tool, it is 1090 feet not 550 ft from the bridge, that cannot be wrong. So it's pretty obvious either your understanding of what NPS said is wrong, or NPS is wrong. which mean that is between you and NPS. If you think you are not wrong and NPS is, again, use the contact form I supply to contact them.

You are baised enough to over look hypocrisy of US and its allies and its media while pointing a finger at those who support Russia . You tell me, what do I call you if not hypocrite. You are doing exactly what you are finger pointing others.
You can call me whatever you want, just that if you call me a Hypocrite, the only thing that show is that you don't know what is a Hypocrite.

I am all for US invasion, it's quite obvious when I myself was a part of the invasion in Iraq and Afghanistan (more like ISAF role in Afghan) in fact, I want US to beat Russia from taking more land from the world, that's why I am behind US camp, and that's why I am biased. Even tho I am biased, I don't really care about what Russia do, they can take Ukraine, great. they can't, and that's a matter of fact in the last 100 days of war, I maybe laughed at how inefficient on how Russia war in Ukraine, I may even have contribute my time training TDF to fight off those Russian MFer, I did not once said what Russian do is wrong. So did a lot of Ukrainian, no point telling Russia you are wrong to attack when they are attacking you.

Hypocrite is when I believe what US is doing is correct and no one else and condemn everyone else, again, as I said, I don't care what Russia do or India or China do, as far as I concern, "Come and Take it" if you can, as I am biased toward the west, I choose my position where the west is on. On the other hand, that's what you have been doing.

When you support Russia, you lost the right to condemn the other country doing exactly what Russia did. When you do, you are a hypocrite.

I mean, you can't be on the high horse while supporting Russia. How hard is it to understand??

Last edited:
Putin has money he doesn’t rely on foreign loans. He can fund the army with rubles he prints. However being default means Russia reputation is finished. Having much money in selling oil and gas means little to Russian economy performance in larger picture. The west expects Russian economy will shrink by 15-20 percent this year. Russia living standards will shrink accordingly. Next year will not be better. Interesting point you made about how much more he needs more to occupy the territory once he seized it.
Well, if you believe people here talking about the situation. Sure, Putin can finance their own war.

The problem is, if he print rouble to fund the army, then that's sort of defeat the point for people to going to work, because as you print more, the less value it would have. Who are going to go to work if you get pay the equivalent to 4 eggs a day, then 3 eggs, then 2.......you get the idea.

Unless people start doing it for him for free, there are no way I can see he can complete this operation, his country is already bankrupted. Any more misadventure will only make his country further into debt, to a point reputation is not even important anymore, because you are so far into debt that nobody can literally bail you out. The war is costing Russia a lot of money (estimate between 20-40 billions a month) even if Russia sell all their oil and gas at normal price and normal pace, he still can't cover the war. That is the first thing I said when this war started. How long can Russia hold on depends on their war chest, and the rate now is nothing, because Russia is officially bankrupted.

Well, if you believe people here talking about the situation. Sure, Putin can finance their own war.

The problem is, if he print rouble to fund the army, then that's sort of defeat the point for people to going to work, because as you print more, the less value it would have. Who are going to go to work if you get pay the equivalent to 4 eggs a day, then 3 eggs, then 2.......you get the idea.

Unless people start doing it for him for free, there are no way I can see he can complete this operation, his country is already bankrupted. Any more misadventure will only make his country further into debt, to a point reputation is not even important anymore, because you are so far into debt that nobody can literally bail you out. The war is costing Russia a lot of money (estimate between 20-40 billions a month) even if Russia sell all their oil and gas at normal price and normal pace, he still can't cover the war. That is the first thing I said when this war started. How long can Russia hold on depends on their war chest, and the rate now is nothing, because Russia is officially bankrupted.

They are at least 5-6 month away from maxing out the money printer.

Even now, they can still exit that campaign without terrible fiscal consequences.

And if the West will chicken out on Russian reserves, they pretty much win 1-3, 1-4 against Ukraine on economy.

The video shows the Russian unified R-149MA1 command and control vehicle designed to provide control and communication at the tactical level in the parking lot or on the move. The communication machine is built on the base - BTR-80 in the back of K1Sh1 and transmits information, including video, via several communication channels at once. The R-149MA1 communication vehicle is capable of conducting all-round surveillance of the battlefield and can create communication networks even in isolation from the main forces.

The Russian Ministry of Defense for the first time showed the work of the newest operational-tactical EW complex Palantin-K in Ukraine. The Palantin complex is 2-3 times superior to the capabilities of the Russian electronic warfare systems of the previous generation. The Russian Palantin-K electronic warfare complex independently detects and disables enemy UAVs, intercepts the signal, and turns on interference. Suppresses various sources of communication and the Internet at enemy positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom