What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you always been calling American "Hypocrite"?
And? So what?

If America can do the same thing : Doing evil acts and calling other; why should I have any such restriction?

BTW, by only calling out me, you are being Hypocrite as well.

Lets look at your reference :

"0916:02 (8:16:02am in Hiroshima)- After falling from the Enola Gay for 43 seconds, Little Boy detonates 1,968 feet above Hiroshima, 550 feet from the Aioi Bridge. Nuclear fission begins in 0.15 microseconds."

Its height of detonation was 1968 feet above hiroshima,
Its location was 550 feet away from Aioi bridge.

550 feet was not altitude or height of brust from ground even according to your reference.
Again, talk to NPS if you want them to change the wording.

Also, the agreed ground zero is Shima Hospital

According to distant calculator Daft Logic, it's not 550 ft from Aioi Bridge, it's 1090 feet

Aioi Bridge.jpg

So, no, it does not mean it is the distant between the bridge and the hospital

If the west is racist, they probably not going to take ANY Syrian refugee. I mean, how many Syrian refugee was taken by China or India? And are they racist as well?
Its not a question of India or China taking refugee; its more of a question of where the refugees want to go. West gives them better chance so they go there. Lastly, look at Syria. Which is near? Turkey leading to Greece/Bulgaria OR China and India (via Iran -> Afghanistan / Pakistan -> India/China?

Any one running away from conflict in Syria, will the move towards Turkey or towards Iran/Afghanistan/Pakistan? Geography decides Turkey is better route.

Again, talk to NPS if you want them to change the wording.

Also, the agreed ground zero is Shima Hospital
Their wordings are clear to me. They mentioned height of burst above hiroshima and deviation from target. I guess you may want to reconsider your comprehension or consult someone whom you trust better to comprehend the sentence for you.

And? So what?

If America can do the same thing : Doing evil acts and calling other; why should I have any such restriction?

BTW, by only calling out me, you are being Hypocrite as well.
lol, am I a hypocrite?

Show me one post I condemn the Russian invasion? I said many time their invasion is stupid, or even unjustified, but have I ever condemn what the Russian do and say they shouldn't do it?

Go back and read the post you first reply to me. What had I say there?

Again, it's not really that hard to understand you can call American hypocrite for condemning Russian invasion, but if you do it yourself, then you would become hypocrite. There are no restriction, nobody force you not to condemn or condemn Russian invasion, again, just that if you condemn the US and support Russia, that make you a hypocrite.

Its not a question of India or China taking refugee; its more of a question of where the refugees want to go. West gives them better chance so they go there. Lastly, look at Syria. Which is near? Turkey leading to Greece/Bulgaria OR China and India (via Iran -> Afghanistan / Pakistan -> India/China?

So you think Syria seeking asylum in America is closer than India or China?? Also, you pretty much don't have a choice if you are at war. Again, granting refugee to individual is their country preference, there are preference around the world, China prefer Vietnamese and Korean, India prefer Bangladeshi and Sri Lankan, I can't see if they can do that why not Europe perfer European. Now, they are indeed closer.

Their wordings are clear to me. They mentioned height of burst above hiroshima and deviation from target. I guess you may want to reconsider your comprehension or consult someone whom you trust better to comprehend the sentence for you.
I like how you ignore the fact that map said the distant between the bridge and the ground zero is not 550 ft but rather 1089.9 ft.

So My comprehension and logic is alright, you on the other hand, well, not so much....

lol, am I a hypocrite?
Yes you are. You are calling me a hypocrite but ignoring mountain of hypocrisy in EVERY single report coming out on Ukraine conflict. Heck you are ignoring hypocrisy of Ukrainian leadership as well.

Look hard enough you will see how hypocrite they all are. Thats what you are not pointing to be fair. Thats what makes you a hypocrite as well.

Again, it's not really that hard to understand you can call American hypocrite for condemning Russian invasion, but if you do it yourself, then you would become hypocrite. There are no restriction, nobody force you not to condemn or condemn Russian invasion, again, just that if you condemn the US and support Russia, that make you a hypocrite.
If US/UK/Australia/WaPo/NYT et al are fine being hypocrite. I have no issues being one either.

Yes you are. You are calling me a hypocrite but ignoring mountain of hypocrisy in EVERY single report coming out on Ukraine conflict. Heck you are ignoring hypocrisy of Ukrainian leadership as well.

Look hard enough you will see how hypocrite they all are. Thats what you are not pointing to be fair.

If US/UK/Australia/WaPo/NYT et al are fine being hypocrite. I have no issues being one either.
Dude, I am biased, not hypocrite. I biased toward the West, that's why I don't condemn the war in the East. I did actively participate in the war because whatever I can do to F with the Russian, I would do.

You and I are different. I don't really care much about this war except for me it's an opportunities to F with some Russian.

You do know the different between Biased and Hypocrite, right?

So you think Syria seeking asylum in America is closer than India or China??
Given a chance, every refugee wants to go to America or Europe. Syrian refugee crisis has been a European crisis first and foremost simply due to geography. American part was the preference. Even if India (I don't know much about China) allows resettlement of refugees in India, how many of them will take that option. More importantly, can Indian beaurocracy even handle it? It certainly can not handle its own domestic affairs and I do not expect it to perform any better at handling a refugee crisis from far away land.

India indeed (mis?)managed its own refugee crisis. Back in 71. Massive influx of refugees from east pakistan. Again geography and preference.

Last edited:
You do know the different between Biased and Hypocrite, right?
You are baised enough to over look hypocrisy of US and its allies and its media while pointing a finger at those who support Russia . You tell me, what do I call you if not hypocrite. You are doing exactly what you are finger pointing others.

According to distant calculator Daft Logic, it's not 550 ft from Aioi Bridge, it's 1090 feet
Well, if you feel YOUR REFERENCE, NPS is factually wrong, get a better one. I did not refer to that site, you did.

My reading of the statement stands.

According to it : bomb detonated at a height of 1900 feets above Hiroshima and 550 feets away from the bridge.

If you think YOUR OWN reference is wrong, get a better one. I merely provided you with what your own reference states.

To me its meaning is clear. Its factual accuracy is something I can not comment upon. I am ready to even discount the entire reference and if you find a better one, lets look at it.

really depends.

Conventional Military wisdom suggest not to fortify a mistake. Because you only made more mistake. I don't see how Russia can turn this around, this stage is conventional stage, it wasn't even the long run, and it's only long because the Russian sheer incompetence that dragging this conventional war stage.

What Russia is still looking ahead is to conquer the objective they try to conquer, that in itself is hard enough as the Ukrainian putting up a fight, and after that, Russia is looking at a large scale occupation and insurgency war, akin to what the American went thru in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I can tell you this, if Russia is only barely afford to pull off a conventional strike, there are no way they can survive the occupation and insurgency, as I said many, MANY time before, occupation and insurgency take up a lot of manpower and resource. In US term, the war expenditure expanded nearly 20 folds when the war switch from conventional to insurgency, because there are going to be a lot of damage and replacement involved.........How are Russian going to pull this off with their official bankrupt economy itself is a serious issue. Don't forget once they default, nobody is going to borrow money to Russia, and making an already hard situation worse, I mean, it's not easy to find a bank that are willing to finance Russian debt as it is, with default on their record??
Putin has money he doesn’t rely on foreign loans. He can fund the army with rubles he prints. However being default means Russia reputation is finished. Having much money in selling oil and gas means little to Russian economy performance in larger picture. The west expects Russian economy will shrink by 15-20 percent this year. Russia living standards will shrink accordingly. Next year will not be better. Interesting point you made about how much more he needs more to occupy the territory once he seized it.

Yet they still can supply cannon fodder at a rate of 2 battalions per week, and have enough towed guns, and mortars in storage to fight WW2 few times over.

There are few ways to make them rout:
  • Exert shocking losses on the rate of first weeks of war, enough to cut them from 7 field armies to less than 6 or 5
  • Deep strikes to make them crumble under their own weight
  • Push Belgorod, or Crimea to make them lose their cool
  • Deep wedging to cut the continuity of their frontline in 2+ places
  • Seize air dominance
I only see the brute force being possible to do with current rate of Western weapon supplies. Russians squander their manpower, and hardware now, and will do more so when more weapons will arrive.

2nd is also possible, but still no long range precision fires arrived.

Push to Belgorod - not enough of own forces, and Joe's nagging

Deep wedging - not enough armour

Air - no jets

I agree, kill them faster than their women can push out new cannon food. The higher the losses, the higher internal pressure.

Bucha can happen again ? Did you actually find what happened there the first time ? :D

Yes, "higher cultural standards" like you giggling about how your psycho Ukrainian friend has a bag with the jaw of a Russian soldier. :lol:

Yes we know what happened in Bucha. Same as in all regions Russia controls. They murder the people.

Sri Lanka captured an Aeroflot Airbus which was seized by Russia from a irish leasing company.

Russians are stuck there now. There goes another destination for Russians.

So Russia won their super duper special operation yet? Asking for a friend….

Well, lets see. Isn't usa doing precisely the thing you are mentioning? Doing all those acts and then condemning Russia?

So whats wrong if I do the same? supporting Russia and condemning US and its allies?

So what if it makes me hypocrite? I am no worse than US or UK or Australia for that matter!

If entire world is hypocrite, is see no point in being better than the rest.

" I see European people with blue eyes and blond hair … being killed every day."

"We’re not talking here about Syrians fleeing the bombing of the Syrian regime backed by Putin. We’re talking about Europeans leaving in cars that look like ours to save their lives.”

“Now the unthinkable has happened to them. And this is not a developing, third world nation. This is Europe!”

And then you call me racist. May be I am but you have one single person who is not?

May be Ukraine should not have allied themselves with NATO/USA making the invasion by Russia legal.

PS: Al-Qaeda is US creation.
I am sick about these racism claims thrown around by people who do not give a shit about people from another faith or country themselves….

Especially since the west poured billions and billions in nationbuilding and humanitarian relief for iraq and afghanistan. And even now takes in refugees from these nations. And even now has a lot of media that we need to help more. (Even more…)
Funny considering we dont care for these “brownies”

Seriously…look into the mirror. The west is almost the only one giving something outside of cultural/religious block….

I am sick about these racism claims thrown around by people who do not give a shit about people from another faith or country themselves….

Especially since the west poured billions and billions in nationbuilding and humanitarian relief for iraq and afghanistan. And even now takes in refugees from these nations. And even now has a lot of media that we need to help more. (Even more…)
Funny considering we dont care for these “brownies”

Seriously…look into the mirror. The west is almost the only one giving something outside of cultural/religious block….
Seriously, west should just adopt russian tactics. Lets “denazify” saudi arabia (and claim its oil).

Starve its people (holodomor) and replace them with rednecks from texas.
Make it a new state of america. It really always was anyway…saudi is just a jewish constructed fake country 🤪.

Any opposing us are part of a conspiracy against our peaceful multipolar world.
Humanitarian atrocities? Fake news. The saudis are killing their own people to frame us!
We are the victims.
Saudi territory is integral to USA security. We are forced to do this.

Last edited:
May be Ukraine should not have allied themselves with NATO/USA making the invasion by Russia legal.
The invasion of Afghanistan was legally a War of Self-Defense, since an ally of Afghanistan (Al-Qaeda) attacked the United States. just being an ally is not a valid reason for war.
Russias is fighting a War of Agression which is illegal.
There is no comparision.

PS: Al-Qaeda is US creation.
Al-Qaeda was formed by Usama bin Laden with foreign fighters in Afghanistan as a base,
The US funded the Mujahedin, and Pakistan & ISI handled the actual contacts with the Mujahedin, and they mainly considered the foreigners to be a useless nuiscance.

As you do not understand the basics, you are now on ignore.

Last edited:
And you are a hypocrite hydrachess. You condemn the west. But defend russia here for something seemingly similar (which it is not completely).

There are plenty in the west that condemn both (germany/france during iraq war), yet you lump all westerners/whites together and blame them for America’s actions. Borderline racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom