What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its more like : We see "you/west" do it all the time, so "we/russia" did it too. And now you are all up in arms and invoking democracy, freedom, sovereignty and what not. I mean where were all these when "west/US" invaded Afghanistan? Vietnam? Or helped UAE invade Yemen? Or carried out drone strikes on civilians in tribal areas of Pakistan?

What is that egregiously evil thing that Russia has done which CIA / UK/ US has not been doing since ... forever?
Maybe Afghanistan should not have allied themselves with Al-Qaeda before 9/11, making the invasion legal.
The West did not invade Vietnam. It supported South Vietnam against FNL and an invadion by North Vietnam.
Open another thread if you want to discuss it.

I don't think they were naive, I think it was clear for the start that Austria, and Germany were the most red infiltrated countries in the EU — both being a core of EU.

Macron's second tour meant that second leg of EU was also lame. He was completely mentally dominated by reds. Pussolini handled him as a pet poodle.

And the UK was out of EU as such.

Russians attacked because they thought they will never get such a rare chance again.

The US should look after their Washington politburo (Feinstein, Bushes, Libelman, Kissy) too. The amount of obvious infiltration is mind boggling, there are literally naturalised US citizens who are CPC members working as congress staffers.
Kissinger is an interesting person he helped to break a deal for a peace at the height of the Vietnam war. Now he wants Ukraine to give parts of territory to end the Russian invasion. Back then the north Vietnamese were not easy to be fooled. They accepted formal peace deal then launched the final assault against south Vietnam.

"And in case you have not notice, Panjshir is still in fighting off Taliban even today as I type, you don't know because virtually nobody care about them now. And from the news, they are still doing pretty good job."

To quote someone above overall: "Oh Chacha Bus!" [Only Indians and Pakistanis would really understand that].

No offense, but you seem clinging onto something which I don't see happening. I actually admire the posts from our Kazakhstani poster in this thread who seems to know a lot about the battlefield knowledge, though anti-Russia, then seemingly too-ideological positions like yours and a certain American 'veteran' from a very bygone era....

PS. My Pakistani relatives and friends often say that they know best about what's happening in the Pakistani politics because they live there. To that, I'd counter: If all those who live in Pakistan are so smart then how is Pakistan in such a bad shape despite their great knowledge?? In the same vein, a 'veteran' of wars or a retired soldier is not necessarily more qualified than someone without such background....
Well, as I said, I don't know or really care about what happened in Panjshir, they can win, they can lose, that is nothing that concern me, I mean, I did my part 15 years ago, that's their country, if they want to fight the Taliban, good on them, if not, that's fine with me, I don't live in Afghanistan. Same thing with the Ukrainian, I went there, train one of their rotation, it is up to them to fight, I don't teach them to be a soldier, I taught them how to survive in war. they can perform lousy or get a few medal of honor equivalent award. That's something I cannot project or predict.

As for Russia situation in Ukraine, I stated fact, and if you look thru my situation report, about 70% of what I wrote come true after I wrote (you can go back and check on my post if you want), I don't sugar coat stuff and I don't blindly believe whatever the press told me. Am I in the by-gone era or my experience no longer relevant?? I don't know, but all I know is I am around 70% right about the direction this war is going. I don't care about being right or wrong either, I am just expressing my view, like you. But unlike you, I did went to war and have been trained in tactical and strategical thinking as a frontline infantry officer, of course you are more than welcome to disagree with me. That's your business if you don't see the war that way.

And finally, none of what I said have anything to do with Pakistan.

Maybe he really is dying, so he couldn't care less.

I can't think of anyone that think logically would think a full blown invasion is an answer to their problem.
Putin is a victim of his own propaganda. He thought the russian army would roll over Ukraine by dinner. However in reality is too corrupt, too weak. They fight like the old days in 20. The western armies are in 21. I have one another explanation for their weakness: they train too much with the PLA. Now he wakes up and maybe becomes more dangerous. he still can resort to all out war or nukes to save his ambitions.

US Ex-General says Russia cannot be defeated and after Russia achieves it's goal of taking Donbass region there will be a stalemate as Russian forces dig in. He also says there will be a long insurgency as one pi$$ed off Ukrainian population who have lost loved ones, livelihoods and homes will harbour hatred of Russians for a long time.

they are fool if don't make a corridor to Moldova

Let us talk of the transgressions against Russia created by USA and NATO and the blatant killing of Russian speakers in Eastern part of Ukraine encouraged by USA and NATO that caused Russia to finally react after 8 over years of patience.

Why do you want to talk of the end part and not the way the war was caused by USA and NATO?

And you must be kidding if you think you a brown banana with the rights of white British and the same rights as that of the white financiers.

GROW UP!
OR YOU END UP WHERE THE SUN AND MOON DO NOT SHINE AND COCKROACHES ROAM
AS YOU OTHERWISE GOT NOTHING INTELLIGENT TO TELL ME OR ANYONE WITH BRAINS

YOU CAN TELL THE COCKROACHES THOUGH, AND THOSE ALREADY THERE.

View attachment 850587

laugh-slam.gif

Being given 2 NEGATIVES proved the truth of John Mearshimmer!!
John Mearshimmer findings agreed to almost universally other than by Whitehouse Nuland and NED and doggies in thrall to NED

That the war in Ukraine was a righteous war by Russia to denazified the Nazis and to drain the poison that the Whitehouse and NED and their minions so desperate to preserve in Ukriane Nazis.

Or am I punished for calling a brown banana a brown banana ?( thinking himself to be white inside but brown outside)

Or my declaration of casting the unwanted to where sun and moon not shine and cockroaches roam?

Or just some entities with power that show how they can abuse power to whims and fancy

Let us talk of the transgressions against Russia created by USA and NATO and the blatant killing of Russian speakers in Eastern part of Ukraine encouraged by USA and NATO that caused Russia to finally react after 8 over years of patience.

Why do you want to talk of the end part and not the way the war was caused by USA and NATO?

And you must be kidding if you think you a brown banana with the rights of white British and the same rights as that of the white financiers.

GROW UP!
OR YOU END UP WHERE THE SUN AND MOON DO NOT SHINE AND COCKROACHES ROAM
AS YOU OTHERWISE GOT NOTHING INTELLIGENT TO TELL ME OR ANYONE WITH BRAINS

YOU CAN TELL THE COCKROACHES THOUGH, AND THOSE ALREADY THERE.

0    01                3d781324-2983-4035-b016-4ad6465b0e6f.jpg

Putin is a victim of his own propaganda. He thought the russian army would roll over Ukraine by dinner. However in reality is too corrupt, too weak. They fight like the old days in 20. The western armies are in 21. I have one another explanation for their weakness: they train too much with the PLA. Now he wakes up and maybe becomes more dangerous. he still can resort to all out war or nukes to save his ambitions.
really depends.

Conventional Military wisdom suggest not to fortify a mistake. Because you only made more mistake. I don't see how Russia can turn this around, this stage is conventional stage, it wasn't even the long run, and it's only long because the Russian sheer incompetence that dragging this conventional war stage.

What Russia is still looking ahead is to conquer the objective they try to conquer, that in itself is hard enough as the Ukrainian putting up a fight, and after that, Russia is looking at a large scale occupation and insurgency war, akin to what the American went thru in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I can tell you this, if Russia is only barely afford to pull off a conventional strike, there are no way they can survive the occupation and insurgency, as I said many, MANY time before, occupation and insurgency take up a lot of manpower and resource. In US term, the war expenditure expanded nearly 20 folds when the war switch from conventional to insurgency, because there are going to be a lot of damage and replacement involved.........How are Russian going to pull this off with their official bankrupt economy itself is a serious issue. Don't forget once they default, nobody is going to borrow money to Russia, and making an already hard situation worse, I mean, it's not easy to find a bank that are willing to finance Russian debt as it is, with default on their record??

Again, you can call foul for the US if you like, you cannot use what US did to another country to justify Russian did to Ukraine, if you do that, and keep the same attitude, then you are a hypocrite
If US and allies are hypocrite, why should a higher bar be expected out of anyone else? I am hypocrite, Russia is hypocrite thats fine. We are in a big club of hypocrite that includes US, UK, Australia. We are fine with that. If hypocracy is fine (since it is practiced widely), whats the point of crying about children being killed in war, or civilians killed or anything for that matter? Its all fair in war then, right? Ergo, we should not ever give one single damn to all those news papers throwing gallons of ink on ukranians and what not. After all, they gave two damn about haji girl, they gave two damns about all those families killed in tribal regions of Pakistan.

Unless you are seeing this as a game to see who can kill more civilian, then you are not an hypocrite, you are a sick individual.
No, I am seeing this to be bullshit it is. Since whites are suffering it is news. Since europeans are being throws out of their cities its news. Had it been Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq etc, it would have been business as usual. Guess what? We don't care.

Also, the target is not Hiroshima (That's the city the target is in), Hiroshima is a city with the size of around 1000 square kilometres, while the bomb did detonated at around 2000 fts from Hiroshima, the target was Aioi Bridge in Hiroshima and the detonation is at 550 ft above the bridge, so yes, ground is touched
Detonation altitude was 1903 ft or 580 meters above. So NO, fireball can not touch the ground. Hence an air burst.

Reference : https://www.osti.gov/opennet/manhattan-project-history/publications/LANLHiroshimaNagasakiYields.pdf

1654323106269.png

If US and allies are hypocrite, why should a higher bar be expected out of anyone else? I am hypocrite, Russia is hypocrite thats fine. We are in a big club of hypocrite that includes US, UK, Australia. We are fine with that. If hypocracy is fine (since it is practiced widely), whats the point of crying about children being killed in war, or civilians killed or anything for that matter? Its all fair in war then, right? Ergo, we should not ever give one single damn to all those news papers throwing gallons of ink on ukranians and what not. After all, they gave two damn about haji girl, they gave two damns about all those families killed in tribal regions of Pakistan.

Well, as I said, you cannot have the cake and eat it. You either say that the US is hypocrite for condemning something they do themselves, or you support Russia for doing something the West would have done.

What you can't do is that you cannot condemn the West and support Russia.

How hard is it to understand the moment you take Russian side, in a conflict that have nothing to do with the West, you are on the Russian camp, which make your "Condemnation" of the west a hypocricy.

No, I am seeing this to be bullshit it is. Since whites are suffering it is news. Since europeans are being throws out of their cities its news. Had it been Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq etc, it would have been business as usual. Guess what? We don't care.

So you are saying you are a racist now? I don't see any better than being sick in the mind.

Detonation altitude was 1903 ft or 580 meters above. So NO, fireball can not touch the ground. Hence an air burst.

Reference : https://www.osti.gov/opennet/manhattan-project-history/publications/LANLHiroshimaNagasakiYields.pdf

View attachment 850979
Again, this is the height (Elevation) from the city of Hiroshima, City of Hiroshima is a city size of 906 square meters. One place in Hiroshima would have different elevation than another place in Hiroshima. You literally CANNOT drop a bomb on Hiroshima, unless your bomb is 906 sq meter wide. You drop the bomb at a place in Hiroshima and it detonated there, and that place, according to Park Service archieve is Aioi Bridge, as I show the quote, the bomb was drop 550 ft above the Aioi Bridge. So yes, it touch the ground around Aioi Bridge. Making it Ground Burst......

Again, this is the height (Elevation) from the city of Hiroshima, City of Hiroshima is a city size of 906 square meters. One place in Hiroshima would have different elevation than another place in Hiroshima.
Here is where the bomb was dropped, indicating the ground zero.

1654324070052.png

Here is the elevation map of this region.

1654324324518.png

Ground zero and area around it, the city is less than 200 feet of elevation. Even elevation can not lower the detonation height to 500 ft like you are suggesting.

Here is where the bomb was dropped, indicating the ground zero.

View attachment 850982

Here is the elevation map of this region.

View attachment 850983

Ground zero and area around it, the city is less than 200 feet of elevation. Even elevation can not lower the detonation height to 500 ft like you are suggesting.
Again, I am not the one that say they drop it over Aioi Bridge at 550 ft, not really a point try to argue that with me.

It's the US National Park service, if you have any doubt or want to call them misinform, feel free to write to them here

Well, as I said, you cannot have the cake and eat it. You either say that the US is hypocrite for condemning something they do themselves, or you support Russia for doing something the West would have done.

What you can't do is that you cannot condemn the West and support Russia.

How hard is it to understand the moment you take Russian side, in a conflict that have nothing to do with the West, you are on the Russian camp, which make your "Condemnation" of the west a hypocricy.
Well, lets see. Isn't usa doing precisely the thing you are mentioning? Doing all those acts and then condemning Russia?

So whats wrong if I do the same? supporting Russia and condemning US and its allies?

So what if it makes me hypocrite? I am no worse than US or UK or Australia for that matter!

If entire world is hypocrite, is see no point in being better than the rest.

So you are saying you are a racist now? I don't see any better than being sick in the mind.

" I see European people with blue eyes and blond hair … being killed every day."

"We’re not talking here about Syrians fleeing the bombing of the Syrian regime backed by Putin. We’re talking about Europeans leaving in cars that look like ours to save their lives.”

“Now the unthinkable has happened to them. And this is not a developing, third world nation. This is Europe!”

And then you call me racist. May be I am but you have one single person who is not?

Maybe Afghanistan should not have allied themselves with Al-Qaeda before 9/11, making the invasion legal.
May be Ukraine should not have allied themselves with NATO/USA making the invasion by Russia legal.

PS: Al-Qaeda is US creation.

Last edited:
Again, I am not the one that say they drop it over Aioi Bridge at 550 ft, not really a point try to argue that with me.

It's the US National Park service, if you have any doubt or want to call them misinform, feel free to write to them here
Lets look at your reference :

"0916:02 (8:16:02am in Hiroshima)- After falling from the Enola Gay for 43 seconds, Little Boy detonates 1,968 feet above Hiroshima, 550 feet from the Aioi Bridge. Nuclear fission begins in 0.15 microseconds."

Its height of detonation was 1968 feet above hiroshima,
Its location was 550 feet away from Aioi bridge.

550 feet was not altitude or height of burst from ground even according to your reference.

Well, lets see. Isn't usa doing precisely the thing you are mentioning? Doing all those acts and then condemning Russia?

So whats wrong if I do the same? supporting Russia and condemning US and its allies?

So what if it makes me hypocrite? I am no worse than US or UK or Australia for that matter!

If entire world is hypocrite, is see no point in being better than the rest.

Were you always been calling American "Hypocrite"?

Dude, do you even understand what I said? You can call the American, which you do, "Hypocrite" when they support their own invasion and condemn the Russian invasion, and you are doing the same only in reverse, ie, supporting Russian invasion while condemning the US invasion, then by the same virtual, aren't you what you are calling the American for? Aren't you a hypocrite?

" I see European people with blue eyes and blond hair … being killed every day."

"We’re not talking here about Syrians fleeing the bombing of the Syrian regime backed by Putin. We’re talking about Europeans leaving in cars that look like ours to save their lives.”

“Now the unthinkable has happened to them. And this is not a developing, third world nation. This is Europe!”

And then you call me racist. May be I am but you have one single person who is not?
If the west is racist, they probably not going to take ANY Syrian refugee. I mean, how many Syrian refugee was taken by China or India? And are they racist as well?

Taking in refugee is not a must, it's a privilege, no country is oblige to take any refugee, or forced to take any refugee, so who they took is up to those country as well. Did the west ever accused India or China racist when they did not take any Syrian refugee? On the other hand, India and China did took refugee, India has taken quite a lot of Bangladeshi and Sri Lankan refugee, while the Chinese took in numerous Vietnamese and Korean refugee, so if it is racist for India and China not to take Syrian refugee as well??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom