What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that cheer russia war of aggression.
Russia blockading Ukraine grains export will cause hunger and starvation in poor countries around the world.
Rich countries can burden the higher costs in fuels and foods.
Putin Intentionally causes famine as a war strategy.

Millions’ at risk of death as Ukraine war hits food supplies, Egypt warns

Dont exaggerate like that! :D
USA won the wars USA fought against Grenada , and Panama, and Nicaragua! :pleasantry:
Since WW2:omghaha:
But a caveat. Since I do not know when you both borned, using your time frame, you might be correct:rofl:
Meanwhile, Chinese communist party (CCP) won the war against the freedom of the people of China (I won't show PLA tanks rolling over Chinese peaceful protestors... This is how the Chinese commies do to maintain their regime nobody voted for, they also put Muslims in concentration camps and kill the Falugong members to sell their organs...
piazza.jpg

They also won their war against the 14th Dalaï Lama
dalai-lama-1024x734.jpg

FREE OCCUPIED TIBET
DEMOCRACY FOR CHINA

China Trumpets Sham Russian Claims About War Coverage​

On May 17, Global Information, a media account managed by China’s state-run China National Radio, posted a video on the Twitter-like social media platform Weibo.

“Independent Journalists from Many Countries Fired for Truthfully Covering the Conflict Between Russia and Ukraine,” the post proclaimed. As of this writing, Weibo posts circulating the video have accumulated more than 110 million views.

The video purportedly features independent journalists who claim they were unable to “speak the truth” about Russia’s war against Ukraine. But the so-called truths are actually debunked Kremlin falsehoods that attempt to blame Ukraine for carnage caused by Russian forces.

The post follows a pattern. Chinese state media reliably spread Russian war propaganda.

The Weibo post says:

“In a recent United Nations meeting, independent journalists from France, Italy, the Netherlands and other countries criticized Western media for false propaganda in their coverage of the Russia-Ukraine conflict.

“However, they were fired from their jobs and even banned from entering their own countries for insisting on telling the truth they had observed about the Ukraine issue.”

That is misleading.

In fact, several of the “independent journalists” in the video have a track record of regurgitating Kremlin-speak. There is no evidence that any of them have been fired or exiled, though some of their work has been disputed and flagged as disinformation.

The U.N. meeting mentioned was what’s called an “Arria-formula meeting.” These are informal sessions that any Security Council member may schedule and orchestrate.

Russia called the May 6 session to discuss alleged war crimes by Ukrainian forces. This was after a crush of reports alleging war crimes by Russian troops who’d occupied suburbs outside Kyiv, leaving behind mass graves and civilians who appeared to have been summarily executed.

Russia’s Permanent Representative to the U.N. Vassily Nebenzia opened the session.

“Today, we will try to speak as little as possible by ourselves and to share with you accounts of the residents of Eastern and Southern Ukraine and to give the floor to foreign journalists who have been working in these areas,” Nebenzia said.

Out spilled some of the false claims Russia has used to justify its invasion and to deny war crimes and indiscriminate strikes on civilian targets, including businesses, theaters and hospitals.

Anne-Laure Bonnel, a French filmmaker described by Foreign Policy magazine as “a noted propagandist on behalf of Russia,” said Western economic sanctions against Russia have fanned divisions and hatred. She accused Ukrainian troops of killing Russian-speaking Ukrainians in eastern Ukraine’s Donbas region for the past eight years.

Bonnel made the same claim in her 2016 documentary “Donbass,” which Facebook and YouTube have repeatedly flagged as a possible source of misinformation. France’s Le Figaro newspaper removed an article Bonnel wrote based on the film, China’s state-run Xinhua News Agency and the Latin American Telesur agency reported.

USA still has technological edge in IT and Millitary industry though, for now. But for how long?

:omghaha:

:rofl:

:omghaha:

:pleasantry:

:enjoy:

:pleasantry:

Much more. And I guess even more China not revealing to the world as yet.

And while USA trying to compete with Russia for laser power, China going to rip matter from empty space with laser.

https://www.space.com/39536-laser-china-rip-vacuum-antimatter.html
Physicists are getting close to building lasers powerful enough to rip matter out of a vacuum.

Remember China invented gunpowder primarily to make amusing fireworks to entertain themselves.

Same thing with laser, and more

Last edited:
The partisans have killed several high ranking military officials of Russian army at Mariupol.
As reaction Russian army announces increased scan search of private cars.

The cool thing with Ukrainian army, it's that they will show you the military id papers if the Russian soldiers with naZi tattoos! Can Hassan show us the papers of the guy he pointed? Most of those in Wagner PMC are covered with Nazi tattoos
nlw7.jpg

Meet with Dmitry Utkin, ex-Spetsznaz, co-founder of the Wagner Private Miltary Company and friend of Vladimir Putin:
dpgz.jpg

note that Prighozin is also the founder of the infamous "Troll-Factory" in St.Petersbourg. He's the one paying SC and Hassan, they get 85 Rubles per post on condition of reaching 100 posts a day. Prighozin also has a cattering company, he "won" the contract for all of Moscow's schools which he provided with food that was past shelves date, which induced a disentry epidemic in all of Moscow's schools.
vkx2.jpg

have naZi tattoos, get medals from Putin!!!

Long overdue.

This person has a habit of hiding his inability to answer your points , behind walls of words , that no one here has the patience to read.

~

Hilarious interjection. Something you do not read by definition is something you cannot measure the validity of.

Whereas the other user had to resort to rhetorical figures to try and wiggle their way out, you of course are yet to muster the necessary creativity to at least try and twist the meaning of the statement from the ICRC's legal expert which I quoted.

Last edited:
So masks are falling, at last. Interesting:

zionist.jpg

At this rate, I won't even need to proceed with my work of exposure.

Pakistani and other Muslim users, behold the antics of a zionist pretending to speak for the French, who despises you as much as they are looking down on Russian Orthodox Christians and others.

Biden has already stated the US can sustain Ukraine for “years.” Russia is going to find itself in a hole it will take many, many years to recover from.

By the end of summer, Russia will likely have in excess of 100K+ casualties.
Well, if we are to help the Ukrainian, we need to help them make smart decision, which mean we need to help them recover their territories and not just killing Russian for fun. They aren't going to kill all the Russian, so we need to work out how to help them so they can make smart move and taken those territories back.

That is the foremost important thing in my book.

Meanwhile, Chinese communist party (CCP) won the war against the freedom of the people of China (I won't show PLA tanks rolling over Chinese peaceful protestors... This is how the Chinese commies do to maintain their regime nobody voted for, they also put Muslims in concentration camps and kill the Falugong members to sell their organs...
piazza.jpg

They also won their war against the 14th Dalaï Lama
dalai-lama-1024x734.jpg

FREE OCCUPIED TIBET
DEMOCRACY FOR CHINA

You mean Chinese government put down a riot and expelled a CIA backed donkey?

I believe you're trying to say good job.

Please watch this video fully to understand the crimes that Azov and nationalists committed against the people of Mariupol.

That was quite the heartening video. I'm mostly neutral in this fiasco, so no matter who is helping the poor civilians of either side while risking his or her life is nothing but a hero to me, just like that fella who travelled all the way from Moscow into the thick of the fighting and devastation to pass out food and supplies and bring gifts to the children in that school and the best part was looking for certain people he didn't know to bring back and reunite them with their families whom requested his help, and he obliged. Hero without question. Good post.

so how does the war Russia is prosecuting CONTINUE????? these are half stories you're telling...lol...

in your logic, Russia having supply chains issues = Russia cant produce any military equipment, in times of war.

LMAOOO..
No, I don’t claim that Russia cannot produce any military equipment. They certainly can stamp out steel helmets.

What they cannot do is to produce military equipment which relies on Western electronic components, when stocks run out. That appears to include tanks and certain missiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom