What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to Ambassador Linda Thomas-Greenfield deliver her speech at the UN, some points she made were very eloquently expressed, others just further highlight the hypocrisy, duplicity and desperation of the WEST right now.

What conventional capabilities have been uncovered, care to explain?, what part of the invasion did not live up to ur call of duty standards?
PDF members thinking that Russia has unveiled its "conventional capabilities"? How delusional can you get? Russia didn't even unleash 10% of it's power upon Ukraine LOL.... If it went all out the battle would be over in a day.

Our official position is clear;
  1. We do not support any military solution or factors that provoked a military action;
  2. We understand that there are legitimate security concerns for everyone here: Ukraine's sovereignty and Russia's concerns of stationing NATO missiles;
  3. NATO, Ukraine and Russia need to sit together and have an earnest discussion on how to address all parties' concerns here.
To summarize: India to USA and EU.......we are only your strategic partners when we need something. A rules based order only applies to the "Indo-Pacific". :lol:

Russia will probably set up a radar station on the snake island. 13 miles from Romania. One of Russia's most strategic moves. They will never leave this island.
snake.PNG

Very stressful days are starting for Romania. By using this island, Russia can intervene and even claim the possible energy fields in the North Black Sea. Also, the Aegis system in Romania is also an important component for NATO BMD defense.

It's capabilities are truly unknown and out of this world, I agree

Outside of its borders, not only has it proven to be a stealth aircraft, but also a stealth submarine, even the owners were struggling to track it down.

Looking forward to see what else it can do, but we have to wait for it to finish refuelling in Poland first...
Air refueling is for more than just going from point A to point B.

When I was on the F-111, its primary mission was to penetrate Soviet airspace and drop the Big Bang, so air refueling was mostly for the purpose of going long distance with almost zero stop along the way. Then when I transferred to the F-16, air refueling became more than just extending its reach but also its loitering time over target areas.

So for the F-35 with its still largely mysterious intelligence data gathering capabilities, what do you think air refueling is for? Why? How long? Where orbit? Altitude? Because its AESA radar and IR sensors that have high resolution, what were its nose pointing at?

So by all means, mock the F-35 as it air refuel over Poland. You may bring in Pierre Sprey to join your fun. :lol:

Our official position is clear;
  1. We do not support any military solution or factors that provoked a military action;
  2. We understand that there are legitimate security concerns for everyone here: Ukraine's sovereignty and Russia's concerns of stationing NATO missiles;
  3. NATO, Ukraine and Russia need to sit together and have an earnest discussion on how to address all parties' concerns here.

First of all, your own position was not clear, I mean the correct location so I had to correct it. (On a lighter note).

Secondly, I don't think such a position is what QUAD or LEMOA expects. I understand India's official (right) position but, let see where it leads. It wasn't about official position of India, at-least I see that since begining. It matters how it has been looked by US and allies in view if India being a trusted and dependable partner. I think you have missed some official or think tanks been asking questions about India's current silence or as you said, official position.

PDF members thinking that Russia has unveiled its "conventional capabilities"? How delusional can you get? Russia didn't even unleash 10% of it's power upon Ukraine LOL.... If it went all out the battle would be over in a day.
Exactly, there are a lot of wannabe western bootlicking cheerleaders here. They dont understand that Russia is taking a very light handed approach with Ukarine because they plan to annex large portions of the country and install and pupper regime in whats left.

Ukraine is NOT a NATO member you know?
There is a ocean difference between attacking Ukraine and a NATO member.

And Iraq is not Russia or China yet that didn't stop people from making the comparison. Also, I never mentioned NATO.

Air refueling is for more than just going from point A to point B.

When I was on the F-111, its primary mission was to penetrate Soviet airspace and drop the Big Bang, so air refueling was mostly for the purpose of going long distance with almost zero stop along the way. Then when I transferred to the F-16, air refueling became more than just extending its reach but also its loitering time over target areas.

So for the F-35 with its still largely mysterious intelligence data gathering capabilities, what do you think air refueling is for? Why? How long? Where orbit? Altitude? Because its AESA radar and IR sensors that have high resolution, what were its nose pointing at?

So by all means, mock the F-35 as it air refuel over Poland. You may bring in Pierre Sprey to join your fun. :lol:

The beauty of the internet is, you can be whatever you want to be

Really...???

Finish Prime Minister Sanna Marin on Thursday said Russia’s invasion of Ukraine will change the debate around NATO membership within her country.​
"Finland is not currently facing an immediate military threat, but it is also now clear that the debate on NATO membership in Finland will change," Marin said, YLE News reported.​
Finland has been debating for months whether the country should apply for NATO membership, with Marin saying it would require broad support for the country to move forward with an application.​
There are two types of membership for any club: explicit and implicit. Or overt and covert, if you want another explanation.

Explicit and overt are self explanatory. The membership is open for everyone to see. But implicit and covert are different and actually more serious. Implicit is theoretical or virtual. The ideals of the club are attractive and may actually be common to aspirants. Covert is where even though membership is not official, there are cooperation between active club members and the aspirants.

Спасибо, Vladimir Putin, for securing future NATO members of both types. :enjoy:

Evidence that Finland is next with certainity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom