What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a turning point for the European Union. The EU leadership, namely France and Germany must take a step back and assess the situation. Vladimir Putin is not a threat to them; he has no interest in annexing the very countries that finance his country's budget.

Macron has to take the step to reach out to Putin through back channels and get this cleared. Playing the archaic Cold War game is just impractical, costly and only benefits the global liberal elitists who are sitting atop an obscene amount of wealth already.

War is bad business. I am not in favor of it, but when it comes to an invading force my sympathies always lie with the defenders.
I sympathize with the Ukrainians too, but it wasn't wise of them to poke the bear. And I mean that literally.

Starting from 2014, Ukraine has become increasingly anti-Russia. And not just anti-Russia as in against Russia, but anti-Russian in a ultra-nationalist sense. Even Ukrainians that spoke Russian or were of Russian origin were attacked and targeted. They brought this on themselves when they rioted and overthrew their government in 2014, when only few months later a new presidential election was due. And they relied too much on the false promises of NATO. So, although I do sympathize with Ukraine because its sovereignty is being violated by a military power, but I cannot blame Russia for this either.

You don't get the gist do you. Most of the Muslim countries have been and are extremely corrupt those who prosecute their people who are they to point fingers at other nations they have brought it upon themselves. It's in the Muslim blood to fight amongst ourselves all you need is a brain to figure that one out. Had the Muslims been peaceful with each other Saddam would have been roaming Baghdad and Gaddafi Tripoli.

You say the cold war had stable conditions...... Bloody Nora your a goofy one aren't ya pal. Think your lines through. Russia has yearnings of creating a cloaked Soviet Union in disguise, more like puppet states. Well, Nato is a bummer in their schemes.

You seem to lack comprehension.
What i laid out for you was not apologetic.
I am telling you thing as it is. Calling me adjectives wont make your retarded brain sound any more clever, if thats your goal here.

It dosent matter if muslims fight among themselves. Because the victor will be another muslim. Just like in any other intra civilization conflict.

You think youre so clever and the only one who knows that if Russia could, they would recreate the Soviet Union. Even a 2yo child knows that. My interest lays in european stability, and in my assesment NATO pushed things too far. A buffer between NATO and Russia would be favorable for both parties imo.

China is going to use her veto power, and there is a reason for this. All this has made China uncomfortable but also feel emboldened.

Bulgaria was expected to tow the line, Bulgaria has a very bad history with Russia. That entire Slavic belt does.

We will find out tonight !!!! ( uk time ).

Yes.
I am surprised a generally well informed person like @gambit would think China would be in a worse position after this. I bet all Chinese members here are in 7th Heaven with what's going on and I don't blame them on bit!
Because unlike most people here, I try to research opinions and analyses at least five yrs ahead and at least one layer below the obvious. Granted, the further ahead, the murkier the data, but the bottom line is that am willing to do the work. Most people here are more interested in venting at US satisfying their childish emotions.

Ooooohhhh...You guys have no idea how useful the F-35 is even when it is OUTSIDE the borders of conflict areas. Just because we do not publish what the F-35 found, it does not mean its flights are useless. But am glad that YOU mock the F-35 and I hope more people thinks shallowly like you do.
It's capabilities are truly unknown and out of this world, I agree

Outside of its borders, not only has it proven to be a stealth aircraft, but also a stealth submarine, even the owners were struggling to track it down.

Looking forward to see what else it can do, but we have to wait for it to finish refuelling in Poland first...

This is a turning point for the European Union. The EU leadership, namely France and Germany must take a step back and assess the situation. Vladimir Putin is not a threat to them; he has no interest in annexing the very countries that finance his country's budget.

Macron has to take the step to reach out to Putin through back channels and get this cleared. Playing the archaic Cold War game is just impractical, costly and only benefits the global liberal elitists who are sitting atop an obscene amount of wealth already.
Somehow it's the British who are obsessed with Russia. The Germans don't want sanctions and the French tried to mediate with the Russians to find a solution. So who wants war? The Americans,the British and some of the countries that border Russia.

Yes they are being uncovered and it shows that they're absolutely dominant.

US took 3 weeks to enter Baghdad in 2003 after beating Iraq down for over 10 years in a 6v1. Russia already encircling Kiev in a 1v1 surprise attack. This is one of the fastest conquests in history.

Ukraine is NOT a NATO member you know?
There is a ocean difference between attacking Ukraine and a NATO member.

FMeWSViXoAIv6Eh

Latest status:
  • Kiev is under heavy bombardment.
  • The Russian army tried to enter the Summy 5 times in today, but suffered heavy losses, the city is calm for now.
  • Kharkov is under constant bombardment.
  • Donbass front line situation is same
  • Mariopul (still) under the control of the Ukrainian army
  • Matipol controllin by Russian army.
  • Kherson is under attack.
  • Troops advancing from Crimea are trying to control fresh water resources.

Hitler didn't make demands much after 1939. He just attacked Poland, France, Netherlands, Belgium and Soviets with no warning.
Nope he always gave fake silly excuses for invasion. For a start, To justify his invasion of poland(starting WWII officially since Britain and France had to declare war on him as they had no more choice after trying to appease Hitler for years by making concessions) , Nazi propagandists accused Poland of persecuting ethnic Germans living in Poland(same slogan Putin has been using with Ukraine, Georgia and his other baltic neighbors for intervention. Lol). They also falsely claimed that Poland was planning, with its allies Great Britain and France, to encircle and dismember Germany. The SS, in collusion with the German military, staged a phony attack on a German radio station. The Germans falsely accused the Poles of this attack. Hitler then used the action to launch a “retaliatory” campaign against Poland. 😆
Sounds very similar to how Japan also used similar excuses to invade China proper. Lol
Big powers are used to such games, so nothing new here. Same tactic, different era. Excuses have to be made for an invasion after all. 😁

Last edited:
India is currently in so much of silent mode and hiding to avoid any questions. I wish that India is invited to join NATO. What comes next is something else. Apparently, India is already in LEMOA and QUAD but also playing well with silence for Ukraine which is called out by many behind the closed doors in D.C.
Our official position is clear;
  1. We do not support any military solution or factors that provoked a military action;
  2. We understand that there are legitimate security concerns for everyone here: Ukraine's sovereignty and Russia's concerns of stationing NATO missiles;
  3. NATO, Ukraine and Russia need to sit together and have an earnest discussion on how to address all parties' concerns here.

What happens if the defenders was Israel or India?

Those countries commit genocide, so a war may be justified against them, but I’m always in favor settling things over dialogue. War should always be the last option. Human life is very precious. After these people die, the land is still going to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom