What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
From 1 of the comments in thesaker.is website:

Nightvision on February 25, 2022 · at 4:10 pm EST/EDT
I have been following the conflict very closely. A few very important but random updates on KEY ISSUES:
1. Russia is now confirmed to have captured both british NLAW and American JAVELIN systems. The NLAWS they have captured multiple, and Javelin only 1 so far.
2. The citizens of many Ukrainian cities are actually posting secret ‘ambush’ locations of Ukrainian forces online in order to notify the Russian army (yes this “treason” is dangerous and brave for them to do). This has happened so far both in Kiev and Kherson/surrounding areas. This shows that many Ukrainian citizens in fact support the Russian army in liberating them from the Nazi regime.
3. Some people in the enemy sphere are commenting on the fact that initial Russian SEAD/DEAD suppression strikes were not as effective as they hoped because Ukraine continues to have some air capabilities. The reason for this is very simple, the U.S. gave Ukraine intelligence on exactly when the invasion would occur, and it has now been confirmed that the large majority of Ukrainian air assets took off on the night of the first airstrikes, went to the air, and many of them were transported to nearby Poland for safekeeping and are NOW coming back to safety. This includes (allegedly) the infamous Turkish TB2 drones as the Ukrainian side is now reporting they still have some left that have returned from hiding in Poland. There’s not much Russia can do about that, the fact that neighboring countries give aid to the enemy. When U.S. attacks a country in its many invasions unfortunately those countries usually don’t even have the luxury of having neighboring “allies” to help them conceal weapons like this, as U.S. generally turns everyone against said country via global hegemonic pressure.
4. Another important topic that many enemy analysts have been incorrectly spouting off about. Some are saying that Russia is showing inferior capabilities because they have been ‘bogged down’ and haven’t taken Kiev as quickly as they intended. I’ve prepared some numbers to give you a comparison for the purpose of context.
Russia is currently utilizing only a tiny fraction of its forces, roughly 20-30 Battalion Tactical Groups (BTG’s) out of the roughly 60 it has prepared for this operation (which sit on the Russian side of the border still, waiting). This is equivalent to anywhere in the 20-40k troops count, roughly the same amount of troops as the late stage of Georgian operation. Keep in mind Russia’s entire Armed Forces is in the region of 800,000 – 1,000,000 troops (of all 3 branches) so you can get an idea what tiny fraction of Russia’s full potential is currently being used. The reason most experts are giving at the moment is Russia did not want to create mass casualties even amongst Ukrainian military/soldiers because they know that their fight is not against even the average Ukrainian soldier but rather specifically the more radicalized Nazi types. This is why Russia has held off on true “shock and awe” style campaign and has not even targeted troop massings, mostly targeting materiel and command objectives. In short, Putin is trying to achieve this campaign as “cleanly” as possible without creating generation blood-libel hatred between Ukrainians/Russians as the ultimate goal is to have the two countries as brotherhoods once again down the line, once the Nazi’s and such have been cleaned out.
So to give you an idea of how Russia’s progress so far compares:
Russia as I’ve said is using so far anywhere between about 20-50k troops vs. a Ukrainian armed forces that has total probably 200k++.
In 2003, the U.S. and “allies” had a force of 309,000 that invaded from the south of Iraq on March 21. They finally captured Bagdad in the north about 450km on April 10th. Now, Iraq is a country of about 24 million people, Ukraine is 50 million. Ukraine is also 50% larger than Iraq by pure territorial area. So it took the U.S. with 300k troops almost 3 weeks, about 20+ days to go 450km and capture the capital.
After only a single day of fighting Russia with its 20-50k troops has already reached Kiev and mostly encircled the capital.
Now onto the speed, some are claiming Russia is going “slow” and is ‘bogged down’. At the height of the famed German Blitzkrieg in June 1944, the Nazi’s progressed as much as 50km per day into Soviet Territory. But when you average their rate of progress over the course of the entire Operation Barbarossa (up until they reached Moscow) the famed “Blitzkrieg” averages to about 9km per day.
If you compute the numbers of U.S.’s invasion of Iraq that I gave, the U.S. did about 20km a day with a force of 300k troops against an army far smaller and weaker and less equipped than the Ukrainian army.
In one plus days so far, Russia on some axes, such as the southern axis from Crimea towards Mariupol or Kherson which it is now storming, has averaged approximately 50-100km per day. This is so far DOUBLE THE RATE of advance that U.S.’s allied force of 310k managed to do in beaten down Iraq and upwards of double the rate of the famed “Blitzkrieg” of WW2. You can easily see this for yourself, just go on googlemaps and use the measurement tool of kilometers towards known captured cities like Melitopol, which is 125km from Crimea (reached in about a day) or Kiev which is 110km from Belarus border and has already been encircled on at least 2-3 sides. On other axes like border to Konotop (80km) Russia progresses at a rate of 50-60km a day. Folks, these are record breaking numbers. No force in history progresses this fast. The U.S. took 3 weeks to take Bagdad which is less than 450km from Kuwait and had a force of 300k troops. Russia is doing 60-100km a day with less than 50k men. This is astounding progress on the modern battlefield that I don’t think has ever been seen before, and Russia is using only a tiny fraction of its capabilities. The forces represented here are about 10% of Russia’s entire armed forces, and anywhere from 30-50% of the forces that have been mobilized for this specific operation in general.

UAE and India expected to abstain and VETO from China and Russia. - UNSC ( AP NEWS Presser)

in dono countries ki is maamlay may woh wali okat hey jo orat march may kharii un orotoon ki hoti hain jo duuur khari rahte hain play card pakar kar takay ham protest may shamil b hojayeen aur cameray may b na ayeen...

btw unkay play cards pe likha huta hey "meray ***** tumhari marzi"

Surrounded? :lol:

Given Russia borders, only %6 of those borders touched a NATO member.
Not Russia, China.

6% means nothing. Missiles fired from Nato countries bordering Russia are a threat. This is the end result of 20 yrs of failure by the West to address Russia's security concerns.

in dono countries ki is maamlay may woh wali okat hey jo orat march may kharii un orotoon ki hoti hain jo duuur khari rahte hain play card pakar kar takay ham protest may shamil b hojayeen aur cameray may b na ayeen...
Hit the nail on the head brother.

Make no sense to move ICBMs 3 months before the parade .....

Proves me right that this particular TEL was seen recently in response to NATO threat. Am I right? @RescueRanger was pointing to another footage being shared on social media which may be related to May Day Parade preparation. We have 2 different TELs here. One seen in dark hours, is actually or apparently recent footage.

Hit the nail on the head brother.

UAE (rich) & India (shithole) ... these two richishits cant do anything eek ko atay jatay China Pakistan chaparain maartay hain aur doosray ki total okaat ye hey kay Trump Israel ko recoganize karwa kar agla akar F35 denay say inkaar kardeta hey HAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

UAE and India expected to abstain and VETO from China and Russia. - UNSC ( AP NEWS Presser)

USSR & Russia have solidly backed India at UNSC a billion times, voting against them would have been back stabbing of epic proportions. Good we haven't succumbed to Western pressure.

Proves me right that this particular TEL was seen recently in response to NATO threat. Am I right? @RescueRanger was pointing to another footage being shared on social media which may be related to May Day Parade preparation. We have 2 different TELs here. One seen in dark hours, is actually or apparently recent footage.

As far as I know, the picture is the latest... not available anywhere before on the internet

that is war, plain and simple. if you can justify ukraine's invasion just because of a few exercises, i am sure hitler and nazis thought it was okay to invade belgium to bypass french defenses.

I never justified anything. Name one time I said anything regarding the justification or non justification of the Ukraine conflict. Even my wording is neutral to avoid any subjective value judgements.

You didnt really understand what i was trying to say did you?

Why would you think its retarded to dream about NATO being slapped? Are you really that naive?

Every nation that is attacked by a foreign invader dreams of slapping them back. Its action and reaction. Tbh you are the one who sound retrded if you dont understand that concept.

Does Russia have the capability to slap NATO?
Probably not.

Does many muslims want to see US and UK be slapped? Probably

Do i want to see NATO get slapped?
Hell no! But i want NATO to achieve a respectable power balance with Russia, where both can feel secure to some extent, like during cold war. Because that will create stable realiable conditions.
You don't get the gist do you. Most of the Muslim countries have been and are extremely corrupt those who prosecute their people who are they to point fingers at other nations they have brought it upon themselves. It's in the Muslim blood to fight amongst ourselves all you need is a brain to figure that one out. Had the Muslims been peaceful with each other Saddam would have been roaming Baghdad and Gaddafi Tripoli.

You say the cold war had stable conditions...... Bloody Nora your a goofy one aren't ya pal. Think your lines through. Russia has yearnings of creating a cloaked Soviet Union in disguise, more like puppet states. Well, Nato is a bummer in their schemes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom