What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridiculous is the correct word for your constant usa stronk propaganda.

You do realize the US has aircraft that can see and hear hundreds of miles into Ukrainian territory right? And sats that have eyewatering imaging capability.

And CIA almost certainly have personnel on the ground as well

Surrounded? :lol:

Given Russia borders, only %6 of those borders touched a NATO member.
Do you expect to expand NATO to East and Central Asia then? Otherwise I cannot see how you want to "literally" surround them. So, obviously when he said "surrounded", he was talking about the Western borders of Russia in Europe, not the entirety of the Russian territory.

You tried to expand NATO to the Caucasus by tempting Georgia to join it, but Russia gave them a historic lesson and they're still suffering from the trauma of that war.

Topol.jpg
Battlespacex-Post-R1_4-copy.jpg

What conventional capabilities have been uncovered, care to explain?, what part of the invasion did not live up to ur call of duty standards?
Spare me ur prattle. Russian convoys have been mauled, soldiers were taken into captivity. Soviet Relics don't last long against Nato standards. The Russians have been bombing the Ukrainians for 2 days straight from cruise missiles to Groms knocking out major military warehouses and airfields alike. Yet they cannot even maintain air Superiority. Talking about their armoured thrust well that was a complete oversight. When you come expecting roasted beef you leave with a can of beans. It's called war my friend. The Russians have been pummeled by a smaller force.

India is currently in so much of silent mode and hiding to avoid any questions. I wish that India is invited to join NATO. What comes next is something else. Apparently, India is already in LEMOA and QUAD but also playing well with silence for Ukraine which is called out by many behind the closed doors in D.C.

Agree - A lot of diplomats and politicans are wondering how and why "leader of demoncracy" and "the largest demoncracy in the worl", and "member of the quad - India" is being silent/siding with Russia. Problems will start to rise for India now. India had hoped to keep her mouth shut - provide lip service to the QUAD and cash all of the IT outsourcing dollars to India ...

Lets see...

A lot of diplomats and politicans are wondering how this "member of the quad" is being silent. Problems will start to rise for India. India had hoped to keep her mouth shut - provide lip service to the QUAD and cash all of the IT outsourcing dollars to India ...

Lets see...

As soon as any official questions about India with US (QUAD) or not, India be like
images (5) (17).jpeg

UAE and India expected to abstain and VETO from China and Russia. - UNSC ( AP NEWS Presser)

I know what Russia wants. It wants Sweden and Finland to stay out of NATO just like during the cold-war.

But you are underestimating Finland and Sweden. Finns actually managed to defeat Russia several times in history. Sweden too, as it was a great power that competed with Russia and dealt heavy blows to Imperial Russia. Sweden is the America of Scandinavia. They are a peaceful society but dont get fooled by that, Swedes are some of the most clever people i have come across.
Really...???

Finish Prime Minister Sanna Marin on Thursday said Russia’s invasion of Ukraine will change the debate around NATO membership within her country.​
"Finland is not currently facing an immediate military threat, but it is also now clear that the debate on NATO membership in Finland will change," Marin said, YLE News reported.​
Finland has been debating for months whether the country should apply for NATO membership, with Marin saying it would require broad support for the country to move forward with an application.​
There are two types of membership for any club: explicit and implicit. Or overt and covert, if you want another explanation.

Explicit and overt are self explanatory. The membership is open for everyone to see. But implicit and covert are different and actually more serious. Implicit is theoretical or virtual. The ideals of the club are attractive and may actually be common to aspirants. Covert is where even though membership is not official, there are cooperation between active club members and the aspirants.

Спасибо, Vladimir Putin, for securing future NATO members of both types. :enjoy:

UAE and India expected to abstain and VETO from China and Russia. - UNSC ( AP NEWS Presser)
What?! You don't tell! I am so surprised. Who could've thought that?! lol

The whole idea of passing a resolution against Russia at the UNSC is beyond ridiculous. It's borderline lunacy. It shows the desperation of the US and European countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom