What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it intended for you or any other member? I don't think so mate. Stop being a peck.
Forum rules apply to all members, if you don't like it either follow the rule or you are free to not post. Thank you. Learn to regulate your thoughts.

There shouldn't be only Muslim-majority regions in that list. Non-Muslim-majority Venezuela is being bullied too by NATO. It too doesn't have the world's attention now.
Those in the know are watching Venezuela (and Cuba and Nicaragua) for Russian troop deployments and deployment of “strategic” systems. A new Cuban missile crisis might be brewing and we even have an Irishman in the White House. Deja Vu ‘eh

UNSC vote

Against: Russia

Abstain: China, India, UAE

11 in favour, 1 against and 3 abstain

Resolution not adopted due to veto by Russia

Spare me ur prattle. Russian convoys have been mauled, soldiers were taken into captivity. Soviet Relics don't last long against Nato standards. The Russians have been bombing the Ukrainians for 2 days straight from cruise missiles to Groms knocking out major military warehouses and airfields alike. Yet they cannot even maintain air Superiority. Talking about their armoured thrust well that was a complete oversight. When you come expecting roasted beef you leave with a can of beans. It's called war my friend. The Russians have been pummeled by a smaller force.
Lol, as i suspected, nothing but a call of duty wannabe, when two countries go to war losses happen on both sides, what did u expect, Russia would take Ukarine with zero casualties? what are u basing ur Russians getting mauled analysis on anyways?, a few twitter videos run by the western propoganda machine that are known pathological liars?, taking out a country the size of Ukarine which had advanced AD and conventional capabilities is no cake walk, Iraq was much much weaker and it took the yanks a month to reach baghdad with 300k troops and full on US airforce in the skies. Russia got to Kiev in 2 days and that is one of if not the finest armoured charges seen in the 21st century, again stop being a boy of west, stop licking there feet cause u saw cowboys in yankee movies, the real world aint hollywood. Let me give u a kiddy lesson here, Russia only employed about 10% of its resources in Ukarine, 50-60 k troops backed by less than a hundred jets, they did that cause they dont want to be too heavy handed on the Ukarinain people as they plan to anex large parts of the country and dont want too much local bad blood which could prove holding those areas difficult. They are not focusing on major population centres for this very reason. There, hope that made u grow a few years.

Last edited:
Forum rules apply to all members, if you don't like it either follow the rule or you are free to not post. Thank you. Learn to regulate your thoughts.
No answer my question then you can blabber all you like. Was it intended at you or someone else? Go on mate am waiting.

More detail please? Source? Who voted what?
1645829252359.png

1645829262156.png

1645829289561.png

---
The UN Security Council has failed to pass a resolution that would condemn Russia for its military operations in Ukraine. The final vote tally was 11 votes in favor, 1 against, and 3 abstentions. As a permanent member of the UNSC, Russia vetoed the vote.

Our official position is clear;
  1. We do not support any military solution or factors that provoked a military action;
  2. We understand that there are legitimate security concerns for everyone here: Ukraine's sovereignty and Russia's concerns of stationing NATO missiles;
  3. NATO, Ukraine and Russia need to sit together and have an earnest discussion on how to address all parties' concerns here.
Fair points. China, India(like other countries) are still in a position to remain neutral and not take sides in such conflicts. Since they don't want to jeopardise its ties with any side (the west and Russia ) per se. This is still sustainable and possible since both sides have not reached the point of open hostilities and hot war yet. However if there ever comes a day where both sides turn completely hostile to a point of no return then India and the others will have to make a choice then. However we are not at that point luckily.

Last edited:
And not just that. Some European countries need the gas,others simply don't want to fight because there are afraid of Russia and others are simply not hostile to Russia. Like the Hungarians,Slovaks,Greece and Bulgaria. Some others have a hatred for Russia because of the Soviet era,like Estonia and a lot of Poles too. But I doubt Poland wants war. Especially when they have Kaliningrad next to them and the Germans are not willing to help them much. And it's the British who are on on the other side of Europe who want to send forces and fight.
I read something revealing a long time ago...

"You cannot be peaceful unless you are willing to do violence. If you are incapable or unwilling to do violence, then you are just harmless, not peaceful."

Still, even if you are willing and capable of doing violence, it may not be enough to preserve yourself, hence, the need for alliances. Bullies ALWAYS pick off first those who are harmless and alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom