What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ppl say putin is a genius specially his fan boys...I say he is the dumbest moron to allow him self to get **** by usa.
He has to do what he has to do. It doesn't make him a moron. Only armchair strategists assume they know how to run a country.

They are the ones who jump up and down the most and call for no-fly zone over Ukraine while they barely have an air force. It is their payback time to get back to Russians, only by the hands of other NATO members.
Calling for a "no-fly zone" is hardly a payback. They can call for whatever they want. As I have stated, they remember bad soviet times and associate it with Russia, so they are worry.

Calling for a "no-fly zone" is hardly a payback. They can call for whatever they want. As I have stated, they remember bad soviet times and associate it with Russia, so they are worry.
It is if NATO implements it as they can sit back and watch Russia and USA beat each other up.

It was confirmed yesterday that a former British Army commando attached to the Royal Logistics Corp was killed in Ukraine - another British man also believe to be a Royal Marine Commando is missing.

DB5F48E3-FD2A-4911-BA84-917C11857A08.jpeg

The support for Russia is not about Russia. It is the desire to see NATO take a punch in the face for a change, even indirectly through Ukraine, for all the death and destruction NATO has caused in the Muslim world.

It doesn't matter who is giving the punch, as long as the punch lands on NATO.
All the death and destruction NATO has caused in the Muslim world? NATO was only in Afganistan ? It`s a defence pact. Anyways, it`s not like the Russians were not there as well.

I think, it`s more like some want to see the mythical "West" to be punched in the face. For what ? Being successful in many fields ?

It is if NATO implements it as they can sit back and watch Russia and USA beat each other up.
NATO is a defence pact and makes decisions collectivelly. It won`t happen. Talking about this as option in the public, making manouvers. Why not?

All the death and destruction NATO has caused in the Muslim world? NATO was only in Afganistan ? It`s a defence pact. Anyways, it`s not like the Russians were not there as well.

I think, it`s more like some want to see the mythical "West" to be punched in the face. For what ? Being successful in many fields ?

US and/or NATO have killed millions of Muslims through invasion, sanctions, or supporting murderous dictators in Iraq, Iran, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, Palestine, Yemen, etc., etc. etc.

Russia is no angel either but US/NATO takes the lead by far.

NATO is a defence pact and makes decisions collectivelly. It won`t happen. Talking about this as option in the public, making manouvers. Why not?
Of course. That means they want to have their payback time but they have no capability to make it happen. So they talk, as loudly as they can. Why not? as you said.

US and/or NATO have killed millions of Muslims through invasion, sanctions, or supporting murderous dictators in Iraq, Iran, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, Palestine, Yemen, etc., etc. etc.

Russia is no angel either but US/NATO takes the lead by far.
As far as I know, these were mostly civil wars, where both Muslim / not Muslin countries were supporting fractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom