What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course. That means they want to have their payback time but they have no capability to make it happen. So they talk, as loudly as they can. Why not? as you said.
Exactly, they can say whatever they want and will be heard, but it does not mean it will be implemented.

All the death and destruction NATO has caused in the Muslim world? NATO was only in Afganistan ? It`s a defence pact. Anyways, it`s not like the Russians were not there as well.

I think, it`s more like some want to see the mythical "West" to be punched in the face. For what ? Being successful in many fields ?

Libya?
For Warmongering..

As far as I know, these were mostly civil wars, where both Muslim / not Muslin countries were supporting fractions.

Proxy war, often supporting both sides clandestinely, is a tactic used by the West and Russia.

The US sanctions killed half a million children in Iraq alone, and countless more birth defects because of depleted uranium in shells, but it didn't bother the conscience of the Olympic Committee, global sports organizations, Facebook, McDonalds, and other global companies as this Ukraine war has done.

Today, Russian air defense worked again over the Belgorod region, one of the local residents became a witness to this

The work of the Russian portable ground reconnaissance radar station "Fara-VR" in combat conditions in Mariupol. The video shows how the operator on the remote control marks the targets and directs the tankers and the crew of the BMP at him, who alternately fire at the targets. The radar is intended for reconnaissance of moving ground targets and transmission of target designation. Detected targets are displayed on the screen, you can even notice when a person just leaned out of the window.

The latest Russian jumping anti-tank mines PTKM-1R appeared in Ukraine. The mine is designed to destroy armored vehicles in the upper hemisphere. When the target approaches 50 m, the seismic sensor of the mine issues a command to shoot the combat element. The combat element moves along a ballistic trajectory, its sensors, thermal and radar, begin to scan the earth's surface. After detecting the target, the warhead is undermined and hits enemy equipment from above in the most vulnerable parts - the roof, turret and hull.

Reactions: Ich
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom